What are some epic lies kids shows told you growing up?

What are some epic lies kids shows told you growing up?

>Women don't like handsome, macho, jerks

That wasn't why women didn't like Johnny. And often times, they did.

The problem was that he tried to go after, "Three degrees, steady-job, life goals, and a hobby while still being able to hold it down" bitches while he was: "Dresses like a greaser, lives with grandma, remedial reading stupid, no real friends, no job, and no hobbies."

Johnny is not a catch. And he's barely even a lay. You'll notice that the women who were into him were beach bimbos that were mildly impressed with his physique. But were completely turned off as soon as he started talking.

Well said, except he lives with his mama.

I feel like the creators of the show were trying to tell the kids that they shouldn't be jerks if they want to attract women, but looking at the way things are now, it seems that their message had no effect.

>Johnny Bravo 2017 reboot
>he acts exactly the same as did in the old series
>is black
>he scores in every episodes
>series enter into the SJW hall of fame

>Johnny is a jock NEET
that's a weird mashup

I'm guessing you've never been to /fit/?

>"Dresses like a greaser, lives with grandma, remedial reading stupid, no real friends, no job, and no hobbies."

Was he, after all... /ourguy/?

He is a manlet
He forgot leg day since day 1
He is poor

>Johnny is a jock NEET
>that's a weird mashup

aka an Italian.

Thinking about it now, Johnny would fit in quite well on Sup Forums.

That's an emmy if I've ever seen one

literally /ourguy/

Probably didn't show the times Johnny scored.

Also Johnny had friends

he's /oneofus/

Johny Bravo is basically /fit/ with less homosexual undertones

>change the fonz from jew actor to white blonde.
>suddenly women reject him.
really makes you think

He wasn't a jerk though. He was dumb and arrogant, yes, but he had a heart of gold

>Johnny bravo
>heart of gold

>I'll get a gf

Nah, they were really just saying that you needed more than to be good looking in order to obtain yourself a bad bitch. Sure, there's a lot of good looking guys out there with a lot of good looking women, but do those women have anything meaningful in their lives? Does that guy actually have more than a few neurons firing in his cranium?

At the same time though they also wanted to show that the polar opposite of the spectrum wasn't good either. You could be a literal genius in his part-time friend Carl, and have no one throwing themselves at you despite having all of the rest of the pieces of the puzzle (or at least most of them).

Johnny Bravo is a show about eloquence. Not that Fedora "I know a billion facts, want me to tell them to you? Trivial Pursuit level of egotism that people often confuse for eloquence. Rather one should aim for knowing when to talk, when you shouldn't talk, and mastering the ability to reciprocate during a dialogue.

If you talk too much, talk too loudly, and try to control the conversation (like Johnny) people aren't going to want to associate themselves with you. If you talk too little, or too poorly, and try to hide yourself from every social interaction (like Carl) people are going to stop trying to extend olive branches.

You gotta hit that happy middle ground, my man. And you don't even have to be smart to learn these skills.

this x10

he wasn't mean to other people
just thought too highly of himself

johnnys a massive beta pretending to have self confidence.

this. He never went out of his way to be an asshole to people. If anything people just annoyed him because he thought he was above them. He always ended up doing the right thing though when people really needed him, even if he was reluctant

Early seasons Johnny Bravo didn't make sense, since he was just an alpha jerk. Later seasons Johnny made more sense, since he was presented more as being incredibly stupid and incompetent.

i remember all characters of this show pretty well, even som hot chicks and foxy mamas whi showed up only one episode, but can't remember plot or what it was about except him try to get girls, was there anything interesting happening or was it just random? any villans i can't remember?

>Johnny: /fit/
>Carl: Sup Forums

Will Sup Forums ever just go trap?

The Christmas special had him give up his gift to his mother.

Johnny was generous.

"911 there is an extremely handsome man in my house. Ah scratch that, it's just me"

>It's a Johnny tells the annoying neighbour girl to come back in eight years episode

>if you hold a shitty wagecuck job you're superior

Materialistic Amerifat culture everyone

>if you don't contribute to society you're at least not a cuck

NEETs are looked down upon in any culture

Here in Italy people are not expected to have a job until they complete University you stupid fuck

>Studying
>NEET

Italian education

It's never explained whether he studies or not

>Babies can feed themselves.
Evolutionary dead ends everyone.

>doesn't work part-time during University

And people wonder why Italians have a shitty work ethic lul

>working
good goyim

>the nerd
>a little girl

Pops was Johnny's only cool friend

>Here in Italy people are not expected to have a job period

FTFY

job market in italy is shit
dio cane

Depending on where you are it's hard to find anything, and if you do then they often pay you so little it's not even worth it

Wasn't this show created by a Philippino manlet?