IND: Pagano: Marlon Mack has earned more touches
IND: Rinse; repeat: Colts rule out Luck for Week 6
NYG: GMen fear Marshall will miss 'multiple games'
NYJ: Elijah McGuire set for 'heavy workload' vs NE
DET: Lions 'optimistic' Stafford will start Week 6
TEN: Mularkey: Mariota could be game-time decision

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-WmMj4lfpdc
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gigantic timid faggot edition. What a cowardly cuckservative.

Jordon Howard or Latavius Murray in standard scoring?

new york giants hahaha more like gay GO JETS

Third for /r/MarchAgainstTrump

TYBC

kek

>Del Rio expects Carr to start week 6

Where will you be when Bosa ends Carr's career?

>seahawks sign jahri evans in 2016
>tom cable only lets him play during the preseason with 2nd and 3rd stringers
>the seahawks fucking cut him
>he goes on to have a pro-bowl year with the saints
>now he is with the packers

how does tom cable have the reputation of being a good oline coach?

the guy is a fucking disaster who can't evaluate talent or develop it.

>unironically believing fake news

Of course they're claiming Pence walking out was "pre-planned". Yet another "anonymous White House source claims" story. Modern Western "journalism" is a joke.

The Cutler experiment on the Dolphins was a gigantic mistake
Gase is going to lose his job over it

Cable cut him because the guy was too good. Cable only likes to work with absolute shitters.

>SF: 49ers to use 'hot hand' at RB moving forward

So Hyde is out?

as much as i hate the sparklers i think i'd cry with happiness if that happens

So the Cowboys pretty much have to draft a wide receiver this coming draft, right? Dez looks washed and Butler hasn't stepped up, and nobody else on the roster is better than a #2.

It was clearly preplanned. He attended an NFL game knowing that at least one player was going to kneel during the anthem, and that the cameras would all be on him if he walked out. Obvious virtue signaling, and pretty fucking pathetic.

>starting Carr that early
More like Del Rio expects to kill Carr.

you're from new jersey

I still don't understand how you can see what Cutler has done in his NFL career and sign him. Miami's GM is a fucking moron.

He also was harassed while seeing "Hamilton", obviously pre-planned with the cast.

He also ate at Chili's once and that mad liberals really angry too.

Family tradition

Packers.

>Hur durr where's your boycott, Cuckservatives?!
>Hurr durr he walked out what a cuckservative!!

Leftists politicize literally everything, even football. And they're like that childhood friend that made up the rules to the game he invented as he went.

The first reply to your post is accurate, but let me add this:

Even if it WASN'T pre-planned, it was still local tax dollars paying for both the suite itself, and the journalists who went with him to the game. It doesn't matter if it was pre-planned. He wasted tax dollars for his little stunt.

When an NFL player does it, it doesn't cost you anything.

Mike Pence is such a faggot Conservashit bitch

They have to prioritize defense first then try and get receivers and now even a RB (because Zeke might be suspended next year) in lower rounds hoping for a sleeper (most likely a guy that's fast regardless of how productive he's been in college).

They aren't getting a true #1 receiver in the draft for years most likely, they need more cap space to sign a FA but that's risky because those types usually aren't worth the money.

Isn't Metlife stadium, the Giants home field, in NJ?

yo, any Eagles fans wanna tell me when

Darby
Cox
Johnson
Pumphrey

Are back? Take a Dawkins

>He also was harassed while seeing "Hamilton", obviously pre-planned with the cast.

There's no evidence of this. But when the cast made their statement to him, he stopped and listened, and to the press later he said it was important to stop and listen to other points of view, even if they may be different from one's own.

On Sunday, he didn't do this. He protested someone else's protest, to show he's against protests.

it is. I'm just also from New Jersey and have heard the "NY Giants, more like gay" joke before and had a giggle

Liberals concerned about tax payer dollars...sure buddy

I suppose this graph is true, if you have a victim mentality. It's not binary. It's neither this, nor is it "you're wrong, nothing I do is racism."

It takes a more involved discussion than the hours you clearly labored over this in MS Paint.

>Darby
maybe week 8 or 9
>Cox
maybe this week, likely next week
>Johnson
next week for sure
>Pumphrey
dead

youtu.be/-WmMj4lfpdc

>skeeyup

Wait, so you're saying that, traditionally, it's conservatives and not liberals who are concerned about tax dollars?

Then.... why aren't you mad?

He was against that "protest", not all protests. Leftists are not used to a culture war where they're on the defensive and not smashing the status quo

I don't know, I feel like a lot of the rookies and second-year players could be pretty good on defense, they just need more experience and understanding. But they really do need another receiver. They need somebody to stretch the field, since Dez's legs seem to be dead.

Because it cost me .000000000001 dollars you retard and your butt hurt crying gives me pleasure

>.png
Darby is expected back in a couple of weeks. Cox and Johnson are questionable for next game. Don't care about Pumphrey tbqh

>they'll draft an RB cause zeke MIGHT be suspended next year

No one is this retarded

Just a friendly reminder that Conservatives anc Drumpfshits vote against their countries best interests so billionaire globalists can get tax cut Gibs

So when the fuck are we getting our injured players on defense back?

>it's a "OP derails the thread with a shitty pic" episode

is it too late to say

>HA HA HA OBGAY

?

>making a personal appeal to Mike Pence from the stage
>harrassment
Little bit of an overstatement, don't you think?

And yes, his appearance at a Hamilton production was pre-planned. Good optics to try and maybe get some minority voters to see him as a guy who does appreciate their culture and art.

I'd watch it

>OH EM GEE MIKE PENCE' S LITTLE STUNT COST THE TAX PAYERS 200,000 DOLLARS. IT PERSONALLY COST ME 10,000 OUT OF MY OWN PAYCHECK

It's a big fucking nothing burger. There's 300,000,000 people in this country. This nigga took like 2 dollars of tax lmao. Besides shouldn't liberals be happy taxes were being spent on non war shit?

Wentz has
>More yards
>1 less interception
>slightly better throwing short and mostly better throwing intermediate (less than 20 yards and more than 10)

Dak has
>1 more TD
>a higher Comp%
>a higher adjusted comp% (adjusted comp doesn't penalize QB's for spiked balls, dropped passes, throws made while being hit, throw aways to avoid a sack)
>higher deep ball accuracy (throwing more than 20 yards)
>Less throws that were worthy of being a turnover (balls dropped by a defender or were broken up by a receiver and would've likely become a INT)
>Less time to throw
>Much more accurate under pressure
>Much more accurate against blitzes

All while the Eagles have a higher rated pass protection (will post later)

All the stats from this image are up to date including yesterday's games.

Never nigga.

>appeal to minority voters
>after November 8

You're right we should've voted for the Clinton foundation!

>it's now legal to knowingly give someone HIV in California

What the fug

>leftists are never on the defensive

They're constantly on the defensive, they have to defend themselves against racial slurs, sexist slurs, billionaires spending money to limit their choices, and if the left protests these things, they have to worry about the cops beating their ass and shooting them.

as a right-winger, you're comfortable. ignorant, blind.

sorry for upsetting the apple cart, snowflake.

Just ignore.

Dak has also played against better defenses, lmao Wentz is a bust

Philly BTFO

They're making a bunch of retarded things no longer violent felonies in order to make certain crime rates look better.

We are Hell.

you aren't homophobic are you user? surely you don't mind getting HIV. Its 2017, HIV isn't a big deal.

source?

Can't really argue against stats. Men lie but numbers don't.

dak has better receivers and a way better run game

interesting choice of words. women don't lie?

Wentz really is better.

They've actually changed it from a felony to a misdemeanor to take away the stigma of being HIV-positive. Doesn't make it any less fucked up.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

Shit is fucked

Cowboys are ranked 18th. Dak also has been QB pressured much more and has been hit more.
Wentz has been sacked more but threw the ball away less to avoid potential sacks while Dak has thrown the ball away or made throws while being hut more.

No, They'll just use them when they need to. They are deciding if they want to cut him a new deal or stick with Breida

Dak has the better No.1 receiver and Beasley is ok but Williams, Butler, Brown and the TE's not named Witten all suck balls.

Witten isn't even as good as Ertz at this point so I'd give Wentz the advantage in receiving threats.

>and if the left protest these things they have to worry about food beating their asses

Is that why police let antifa burn berkley?

>Witten isn't even as good as Ertz at this point so I'd give Wentz the advantage in receiving threats.
isn't ertz currently playing injured?

Yeah, it always helps to have more support from different communities. No politician as high profile as he is does anything without thinking about the optics of him being there.

He knew that the NFL protests were still happening, knew at least one player would kneel, and chose to go anyways. How is that anything but looking to get attention for your act of protest? He could have easily just told the press or something that he will no longer be attending NFL games, but that isn't dramatic enough.

And Witten is still worse than him at this stage of his career.

LMAO

Cowboys are currently top 5 in dropped passes and their run game has been awful.

Philadelphia is ranked 4th in rushing yards, Dallas 7th.

Dak has been playing better under more pressure against better defenses while Wentz has been playing worse against worse defenses and less pressure.

I can't wait to see the Iggles get their shit kicked in by a good team like last year.

Obviously.

You don't seem like you're open to a conversation though from your undercurrent of self-superiority and patronizing though.

All I want is to be left and watch football and talk on Sup Forums about football. But I gotta deal with Marxist politicizing the game and OP posts on Sup Forums like this.

Deep in Santa Clara there are talks about a young fresh faced quarterback, new to the league and eager to play. Week after week he watches his team lose in heartbreaking fashion and sees the mistakes his mentors make. It drives him crazy and he yearns for the chance to show what he's learned, but he knows now is not the time. "Put me in coach" aches through his heart and soul but his mind knows there's still much to learn. Some say they have seen this mans prowess in Iowa while others laugh him off. But none the less deep inside this man it's his own desire to win and prove himself worthy of leading one of the most storied franchises in the NFL. His name is CJ Beathard, and he's going to take the NFL by storm.

CJ Beathard is coached and directed by Kyle Shanahan and will be coming to a field near you in 2018.

>Dak has the better No.1 receiver
Are you on meth? Dez has been nothing but below average in all categories while Nelson has been better.

This is my last post on this board. I just have so much respect for the flag and our troops that I can no longer support the NFL.

Good luck all and god bless.

CJ Beathard is a retard who played for a fraud college program and will never win any games of note before being released in two years and you shittards hype up another worthless prospect. The days of the great 49ers are long gone. Welcome to the future.

pretty gay post bro

>The current law, Wiener argued, may convince people not to be tested for HIV, because without a test they cannot be charged with a felony if they expose a partner to the infection.

This actually makes sense though. You can only be guilty of knowingly spreading HIV if you test for it. If you live a high risk life and know that the only way to knowingly spread a disease is to get tested, people will just not test for it. The law wasn't very well thought out.

Haven't seen Philly this more blown out since literally just now because their city is always a blown out shithole.

>Commiefornia law
>not well thought out
Pick both.

I'm guessing you have a pretty keen eye for all things gay. Queer.

Checkdown babby Intz forever a checkdown babby

Hopefully they start utilizing the next Great White Manlet more when Beathard starts playing.

Why is Chicongo so fucking shitty? That clock management was so terrible it would give Andy Reid a wet dream.

I meant the original law, giving felonies to people who knowingly transmit HIV. All that would do is encourage people not to get tested. If you don't test, you don't know, and if you don't know, you're not liable.

>not a Jew
disqualified

Not surprising, especially since Cowboys have been playing top defenses and primetime games while the Eagles have played bad teams and afternoon games.

>the absolute state of nu-fl
You're never allowed to make fun of divegrass for crying over Pence

Kill yourself.

>Primetime games mean it's harder

Any more buzzwords you'd like to add?

>the Iggles have played bad teams

nfl commercials have the absolute worst music of all commercials

nfl players are also paid protesters lol

Fuck off. Go to Sup Forums if you want to discuss the politics behind the NFL.

They lost against the Chiefs, so obviously the Chiefs are a good team. It's a generalization dumbass.