>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd
Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed) (embed)
The Beginner's Guide to Jazz Guitar:
>jazzguitar.be/ebooks/The_Beginners_Guide_To_Jazz_Guitar.pdf
Blues Guitar Lessons:
>learnandmaster.com/resources/Spotlight_Blues_Guitar_LessonBook.pdf

Previous thread:

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (2922x2756, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reverb.com/item/8362213-dean-z-1981-ivory?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm-XY5ZX-2QIVyLrACh18EwCBEAQYBiABEgJXb_D_BwE&pla=1
reverb.com/item/1868860-dean-usa-z-custom-floyd-candy-apple-red-electric-guitar-with-hardshell-case?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2ZCFlZf-2QIVgrXACh1HCQmNEAQYASABEgJpr_D_BwE&pla=1
reverb.com/item/4838170-dean-z-coupe-custom?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2ZCFlZf-2QIVgrXACh1HCQmNEAQYAyABEgKw3_D_BwE&pla=1
deanguitars.com/discontinued?upc=814064023932
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>first page
>makes new thread
wew lad

Attached: eric meme bro.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I met Eric Clapton once in the early 80's. I tried to sell him some child safety windows and he just gave me a funny look and played a few tired blues licks on his Strat.

Attached: 1444301348898.png (657x527, 51K)

I want an Ibanez

Attached: adrian smith red ibanez.jpg (800x533, 75K)

#
>Letting them off the hook because they tell you it's shit upfront.
Even the patches that they insist (and others insist) track well, do not in fact track well. It's surpsing that they haven't taken a specialized pickup approach like Roland, because that would unfuck this tracking situation quickly, and I think these sounds are worth the money, because they are good when they work. People paid thousands in the 80's for Eventide Harmonizers, and they were dogshit.

Then buy one. They're not exactly Gibsons, price-wise.

They're p great

Attached: vh2_2.jpg (364x513, 49K)

Why dean is superior unless you have manlet baby hands and need the shit wizard neck

>and others
Sounds like user error

This is better.
reverb.com/item/8362213-dean-z-1981-ivory?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm-XY5ZX-2QIVyLrACh18EwCBEAQYBiABEgJXb_D_BwE&pla=1

Yes because it's a zakk wylde set. I also have an 81/81 set on a different guitar.

>only $2500

Attached: 1521059506279.png (600x600, 369K)

But I want a 1982 one

I know right

But this is red so it goes faster

Attached: ibds.jpg (620x410, 63K)

Well the zakk wylde set im looking at now on sweetwater is silver bridge and gold neck. Don't know what to tell you besides to take out the neck bucker and see what is says behind it.

See

Attached: shopping.jpg (560x560, 23K)

>But I want a 1982 one
then buy it, once you bought it come back and timestamp it then start to namefag as destroyerfag.

I don't need to, I bought them and installed them. Of course I should note this was in 2004 or 2005, so maybe that's why.

Buy this one faggot
reverb.com/item/1868860-dean-usa-z-custom-floyd-candy-apple-red-electric-guitar-with-hardshell-case?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2ZCFlZf-2QIVgrXACh1HCQmNEAQYASABEgJpr_D_BwE&pla=1

This ones nice too
reverb.com/item/4838170-dean-z-coupe-custom?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2ZCFlZf-2QIVgrXACh1HCQmNEAQYAyABEgKw3_D_BwE&pla=1

These are getting less and less guitar-oriented but as a footfag i can't complain

buy it yourself and let destroyerfag get his ibby.

she's loosely strung up now.

anyone want a box of tele parts?

now comes the intonation and setup - which i've never done before. as far as i'm away, as long as the strings are level above the frets, the strings match the curve of the neck, and you get a perfect octave from the open string to the 12th fret, it's good, right?

i think i might adjust the truss rod so that the strings rise a little near the nut, since the babicz bridge can be set so low, that'd get me more parallel strings over the frets.

Attached: 20180321_142953[1].jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

Yes. The user error of playing quickly and using the B and high-E strings beyond the 9th fret or so. Combine that with manufacturer embellishment and the untrained ear of your average fretpleb and you have a scenario where a relatively neat pedal is beyond critique because its tracking errors were disclosed.

PS. please do not bully me for criss crossing the high e and b strings. that's just how the cookie crumbled.

Very nice but these are still prettier to me

I really like this idea but unfortunately I can't find one, plus I'd have to sell my ass to afford it

Attached: 1982-Ibanez-Destroyer-2.jpg (300x400, 37K)

I want a Telecaster as my second guitar. What should I be looking for?

Attached: happy doge.jpg (616x616, 204K)

OK. I'll bully you for not cutting the damn strings. Cut your damn strings.

>plus I'd have to sell my ass to afford it
just take more extra hours flipping burguers.

Who the fucks talking to you? Heres a pic of your gear i saved.

Attached: 1521250604849.jpg (1932x2576, 1.01M)

It should say "fender" on the headstock

This has to be bait. No ones this stupid.

Attached: tiago.gif (200x261, 38K)

Squiers say Fender on the headstock too you absolute mong

i own an ibby tho

they have to be loose because i'm going to set it up and intonate it now, i'll cut them once it's all done. as it is, well, i initially broke a string because i overestimated how many wraps i'd need to bring the strings up to tension. those tuners bring the strings so in-line with their place down the neck that you only have to give them a single wind.

just go to the store and try a bunch of them and see what you like.

Made in america fender

Selling my ass might be quicker

>even mentioning squier
Wew. It says it in smaller writing right after the big bold SQUIER. That's what to avoid contrary to your opinion, pajeet

btfo

Lmao you should have just gone with the squier and saved yourself the embarassment.

Attached: images.png (244x206, 8K)

Yeah but what model offers the best value to price ratio?

you are not the original jcumlover, i think he is banned atm.

>says the guy who owns a dean and some trash pedals he thinks are good becsuse theyre "vintage"

Get a dean thats made in the korean factory. Mines impeccable. My chinkshit dean aint bad either.

Attached: 20180130_222321-1.jpg (1840x2717, 792K)

MiM

My ban finished today.

Attached: 20180203_105747.jpg (4160x3120, 3.74M)

squire classic vibe custom telecasters are almost universally loved, go read about them. they just did a great job. made in mexico tele's can be better or worse than squire CVC tele's. american telecasters can be as good or better than most squire cvcs.

bang for buck it's no contest squire CVC. other squires aren't as good. most MIM's are about the same or worse quality for several hundred more.

if you want a nice one, build your own from warmoth body and neck and hardware, you should be able to get boutique pickups involved for under 700 out the door for the entire thing. 1000 dollars worth of warmoth telecaster would be fucking aces, and easily be as good as 2000 dollar fender telecasters.

>asks about teles
>DUDE JUST GET A CHINKPLANK DEAN LIKE ME THEN SHITPOST ABOUT IT EVERY THREAD LMAO

>mim are worse than squier
>mia are as good or slightly better
Holy fuck Vijay you're really going all put squier shill now

Attached: HYhAwnI_d.jpg (448x922, 35K)

See its not that hard

Attached: mi-ya201801tate.jpg (853x1280, 243K)

Jesus Christ.

>he honestly believes squiers are as good as MIA
How many rupees are they paying you dude

Attached: 1518953712709.jpg (1100x733, 792K)

no, not squire. a specific run of them. the classic vibe customs. for whatever reason, they had a brilliant manager at the time, or were able to take more time with them, or were experimenting, or creating a loss-leader model, the CVC squires aren't remotely similar to other squires.

yes, CVC squires are usually better than MIM tele's.

yes, there are many MIA tele's that aren't better than CVC squires.

it's not as hard to believe as you make it out to be, you make a much bigger deal out of it than it really is.

>Mfw freshly cleaned and oiled ebony fretboard
I also added mineral spirits first and polished it with 000 steel wool and i was abke to remove some of the black stain they used. Neck is still pretty dark.

Attached: 20180321_130511-1.jpg (1686x2966, 883K)

THATS IT IM SELLING MY MARSHALL HALFSTACK MIK DEAN MIA STRAT AND WHATEVER ELSE I CAN TO BUY THE LEGENDARY SQUIER CV AND A BOSS KATANA.

Attached: 20180127_131231_HDR-1.jpg (1811x2760, 960K)

that feel when developing serious GAS for the ESP Viper

Attached: esp viper.jpg (955x289, 34K)

This is a better guitar.
deanguitars.com/discontinued?upc=814064023932

are jazzmasters just a meme?

>Serious GAS
>For an ltd
Lmfao

Attached: empty pockets.png (288x417, 124K)

but that's a silly over-reaction. there are many, many better guitars than squire CVC. but there are also many worse. and some of the worse ones are more expensive, and all the better ones are more expensive.

Attached: AL-600.jpg (606x254, 25K)

Only the fender ones unironically are memes.

>muh legendary cv squier
>only made possible through certain conditions making it an underdog that can defeat and hang with the best
>just like my delusional animes
Get a job and get a real guitar kid.

Attached: 2A[1].jpg (467x329, 38K)

Attached: usagransport.png (1600x559, 161K)

you're full of shit...

Proportions look even more off than on the ESP, and If I wanted 22 frets I'd just get an old lawsuit SG like a Tokai or Greco.

I already have more guitars than I need and I'm too stingy to not feel shitty about spending any kind of money.

samefag

So I'm thinking of getting a solid body. I have a Gretsch Tennessean (pic related). I want something with a full scale and a floating bridge. Should i get a mexican jazzmaster or just save up for a used white penguin with a bigsby. I'd rather not get something like a floyd. Humbuckers and a shitload of controls are a plus, but not required.

Attached: 3.jpg (1100x814, 282K)

>N...n...NOO. B..BAKA
Fuck off dumbass. Squiers are beginner instruments a company doesnt waste resources using better material for a beginner subsidiary company. Im under the strong impression youve never even touched an actual mia fender in your life.

Attached: valentine-review-7.jpg (960x1280, 192K)

Then post your guitars.

>better material

>kekwoods

m-my alder is better

you don't even know how to tell a good guitar from a bad one

>wants floating bridge
>but not floyd
Whats the point then dumbass?

Attached: DW7_OHWVwAA0Myw.jpg (1200x799, 221K)

a digital modeling amp or some cheaper amp for cleans + effects processor?

to get that sweet and subtle vibrato and not have to carry around a fucking toolbox whenever i change strings

>i got to him so bad he can only spew forth non sensical ad hominems as rebuttal.

Attached: 1519591388642.jpg (322x292, 18K)

Jc120

You only need one allen wrench. You fucking soyboys are so scared of anything that isnt babyproof and full of estrogen

Attached: Elliot4.gif (239x251, 55K)

way too expensive

how the fuck is chet atkins soyboy you insecure pussy

>he thinks hes chet atkins
lmfao

>i wank of into my chinese shitplank to korean models, while making fun of people who actually practice

How are those Ibanez GIO guitars? I heard they are great for beginners (and poorfags). What's your opinion on them anons?

>babyproof and full of estrogen
The ideal woman.

Attached: CD31B153-130D-4461-9D82-D4D9B77B9739.jpg (227x342, 33K)

>hes so mad he cant even form proper english sentences.
Who says im not playing my guitar? Lets see your gear bub

Attached: fender-cities-fretboard-comparison.jpg (1180x590, 85K)

Dont do it. Its a childs guitar

>he's so insecure he's actually using a trip
ok kid

Attached: 1508382033834.jpg (120x117, 3K)

>not knowing the difference between a name and a trip.

>hes too dumb to know its not a trip
Good job. I can just imagine how shit you are at playing an instrument. Put down the guitar i think the orchestral triangle is more in your league

Attached: ml79pgmrd.png (1600x596, 136K)

holy FUCK guys

these kinman pickups are so god damned sensitive that i can do legato hammers on the clean channel with zero effort.

like i practiced lots of the worms (1 2 3 4 on all strings than 2 3 4 5 on all strings) trying to get my hammers better, but with these pickups it's like... a fucking synth or something man. maybe it's the bridge and the slinky M-steel ultra high output strings but holy shit guys

holy shit guys i'm hyperventilating at the tone and i haven't even got it fully tuned yet, letting the strings stretch before i get them that last couple semitones up to pitch.

and they're dead fucking silent

holy shit oh my fucking god

i can hear my fingerprints

i haven't even got the guitar set up yet with pickup height and action and tuning and intonation and i'm already freaking out about how good this sounds just playing around one string at a time on my mesa's clean channel

holy shit i'm freaking out man

Attached: 20180320_174052[1].jpg (2560x1440, 976K)

This looks cool. I'm surprised they didn't make it a trem.

Attached: F322D6BE-4330-4474-80E5-3628B78FC93C.jpg (737x280, 49K)

Archtop with a couple of P-90s, Tele with traditional single coils, another Tele with Z-coils (noiseless single coils).

maybe if it had a headstock, also that bridge looks off

guys i don't even really need to pick now. just putting my finger onto a fret, with slightly above average pressure, is enough to sound the note. this is fucking unreal. my telecaster with .11-.48 strings can literally be played like a djent now.

i don't even know man. after working for about 10 hours upgrading this tele, all the tedium and caution and going back to my computer to google stuff.

I am in this moment euphoric, not because of any phony memes blessing, but because i am enlightened by the transcendentally exquisite tone of my telecaster.

worth every fucking penny. worth more. i seriously did not expect the difference to be this dramatic after the upgrades. it's not even night and day, it's fuckin... death and life, man. this is like a religious experience.

Attached: tone to make a grown man cry.jpg (1440x2560, 910K)

Why would I care if I never played guitar before?

>glowing

can a guitar be a soulmate?

Attached: nirvana.jpg (400x269, 27K)

wtf the strings

Cut your fucking strings.

Post audio samples

lol