Stop listening to Swirlies, Nirvana, Ministry and the Cure. Start listening to Grimes

Stop listening to Swirlies, Nirvana, Ministry and the Cure. Start listening to Grimes

Attached: chrisott.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/75864775/#75875107
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

even ott loves grimes

no he doesn't.

Attached: grimes sucks lol.png (908x443, 35K)

Bump

Oh yes, Grimes! I love her!

>I love a few songs of hers

Grimesposting really is a mental illness

geidi primes is really good but her albums have gotten less and less interesting since. it'll be interesting to see how the next ones compare to art angels

how is halfaxa less interesting than geidi primes? what the fuck? how is the diversity of sound on AA not interesting?

Start listening to more Goth, bub.

still better than nothing. he simply didn't try hard enough to get into her discography bar those songs.

Chris Ott's comments about Grimes are the least representative comments someone could possibly point to if they were trying to make an argument in favor of him.

It's a known fact on Hipinion that Ott used to be internet friends with Grimes' doughy bf and every positive or negative comment he has ever made about Grimes or said bf is colored by personal bias. His comments about both on Twitter tended to be nonsensical and mostly glossed over by his followers, and many believe he's just mad they didn't promote him more so he could get paid to write about music again.

He is at his worst when he's discussing people he's actually met, like other writers and power players in the 2000s internet music journalism scene. He's at his best when he's writing about music he experienced as a fan when he was younger.

It's best just to ignore most of the stuff he says about contemporary musicians of any stripe. Watch his videos about Duran Duran instead.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/75864775/#75875107

see

>his opinion doesn't count because he was close to someone who's close to the artist
not how it works
you could just acknowledge that it's just his opinion and move on, you know

you mean faery goth?

Attached: tumblr_p2sw8sjouW1tvp4j8o1_1280.jpg (1080x722, 183K)

>Stop listening to Swirlies, Nirvana, Ministry and the Cure.
Never started.
No.

>It's best just to ignore most of the stuff he says
could have just left it at that

>not how it works
Pardon, but that is EXACTLY how it works in any form of journalism. Objectivity goes out the window when someone has a personal stake/direct role in what went on.

He was not working for anybody when he typed that.

Attached: prime minister grimes.jpg (960x819, 69K)

Oblivion is a god tier song, but her albums suck

Why are grimesfags so awful at memeing?

>he had scores to settle with people for having failed to speak out in support of him after a high profile firing when he typed that
Now you're starting to get the bigger picture.

Attached: 14569580_1244882088909693_713205487_n.jpg (960x761, 59K)

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Grimesfags are so mentally ill that they have to invent convoluted conspiracy theories rather than just accept that some people simply don’t like their waifu

>their waifu
speak for yourself, waifufag
we enjoy her music

>inb4 "All the grimes hate is just one guy! How could anyone not find her attractive"

Attached: grimes.jpg (304x405, 24K)

see
Particularly
>He is at his worst when he's discussing people he's actually met, like other writers and power players in the 2000s internet music journalism scene. He's at his best when he's writing about music he experienced as a fan when he was younger.
and
>It's best just to ignore most of the stuff he says about contemporary musicians of any stripe. Watch his videos about Duran Duran instead.

Most people suck at objectively describing people/things/events that were close to them.

>speak for yourself faggot
>we

Attached: 1521180737722.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Naw, you’re a creepy cult and there’s barely any music discussion in the 10 grimes threads you failfucks make every day. It’s cool though, you’ve succeeded in making her the most hated artist on this site, a tribute to your truly repulsive personality.

Did anybody else fall for the grimes meme?
Like I used to shitpost in her threads all the time but, idk her music has grown on me immensely.
Maybe it's cause i desire poppy music with female singers a lot but I can't bring myself to listen to normal pop so I listen to grimes instead?

>the most hated artist
autist like you samefagging every day doesn't count, moron

no

This. I suspect his hate for Unwound comes from personal bias too.

Ottposting is gonna be the thing that saves this board, isn't it?

I don't know how I feel about that.

There's nothing bad about liking great music. You should be proud of your music taste being much better than.. let's say, his:

Me six months ago. I end up getting tired of AA and now I just enjoy GP and some songs of halfaxa and visions.

Tumblr is terrible at making memes.
Ott is right though, she has some good tracks.

This timeline is win!

Attached: 261911ab-c7cc-40ce-a32b-4ab2ccb72984.jpg (586x586, 29K)

What does he think of The Strokes?

He likes them, which is fucking baffling.

He loves pop garbage what's so baffiling

gr*mefags BTFO

not even close

Attached: 14582512481790.jpg (580x580, 60K)

I remember him describing Unwound as "emotionless" , like what? how can someone come to that conclusion.

Pretty sure that's because "he was there" when Is This It dropped.

see

bump

i think this is just something that gives dough boy and bigger ego rush than posting on SA forum

why does he always value context while also trying to pardon Gary Glitter

100% correct, grimes is primarily a cosplayer

Attached: grimrat.jpg (1152x648, 227K)

not true

hello ratto