Why did Marvel make this character autistic? This isn't a shitpost. They actually made the villain a stammering autist...

Why did Marvel make this character autistic? This isn't a shitpost. They actually made the villain a stammering autist. Wouldn't it have been more interesting if the blind lawyer martial artist was autistic instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfRxXxrTdtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it was to add balance and interest to the two characters.
They wanted to give Kingpin some flaws.

dude how is this autistic?

>speaks clearly and concisely
>stammering

this board needs a dictionary to the gonads

It's a feigned autism to cover his near constant feelings of rage and impotence at changing his past.

No autist can direct their rage that well.

he wasnt intended as autistic but as conflicted

the exectuive producer showrunner or whatever describes Wilson Fisk as childlike. He's very autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfRxXxrTdtw

Kingpin: the High School Days aka Princepin

Wilson Fisk is actually one of the movie mob boss whose organization I'd want to be part of, like I want to be one of his henchmen, he seems to treat them very well, especially with wesley and the other dude he beat to death, everyone just seemed to be well compensated

To make him a mirrior villain version of daredevil. There were a lot of parallels between the two, such as them both having hard childhoods growing up in Hell's Kitchen, and their father's deaths being important parts of their origins. While Matt is more capable than most despite being blind, Wilson was able to thrive in the criminal world despite his inability to read emotions and make interpersonal relationships. Also he literally has retard strength.

>confusing autism with sociopath

But, that is Francis and he has an entire youtube channel dedicated to nerding out as a joke.

I don't think most autist get this.

then again I've only known two people with genuine autism, and they both have a hard time understanding rage and just let it rip when they are mad.

This.

>he seems to treat them very well, especially with dude he beat to death,
Don't forget that Wesley was super capable, and he once beat a guy for nothing. Fisk is a shit boss who repeatedly lets emotions get the better of him.

I know! In the comics he is this badass motherfucker, smart, calm, but not socially awkward

Thank you, Wesley.

>the way wesley gets killed off

so shit

A sociopath is excellent at maneuvering social environments and manipulation. That's why he conducted all his business as privately as possible. His only friend was his right hand man before he met Vanessa.

>like and subscribe ;^)

Don't forget the fact he let the fucking Punisher out of jail instead of you know having him killed by the guards.

Like I get the honor of the gladiator thing, but how bad are you at your job when you let the marvel equivalent of the Terminator go. Shit Frank could out terminate a Terminator.

BTK, Gacy, Gein to counter what you said. All three social inept sociopaths. Gein would have been on Sup Forums if it was around then.

>Gein on Sup Forums
>implying Gacy wouldn't have been an oldfag

BTK and Gacy were upstanding citizens (had good jobs, helped the community, both were notable volunteers at their local church) and when they were outed as murderers nobody believed it. I don't know what youre talking about gein, any sociopathy he might of had was completely overshadowed by his schizophrenia and paranoid delusions.

The local news headline when they caught BTK was "Church Deacon Dennis Rader is Serial Murderer" or something along those lines.

They pretty much ruined Kingpin with that woman bullshit. He got caught to protect her, he would never do this

Objectively wrong. In a lot of incarnations he has a blindspot for his wife.