Brazil 4 vs 0 Chile and Argentina 1 vs 0 Ecuador

Brazil 4 vs 0 Chile and Argentina 1 vs 0 Ecuador.
Argentina will to World Cup.
Well, this idiots wich saying "EntregaBrasil", they're retarded.
The " TV Globo" created this bullshit, they saying which brazilians and argentinians are rival and we need hate you guys.

>Brazil is not throwing the game
true
>Tv globo is the sole responsible for the rivalry, which is a bad thing
false

>TV Globo" created this bullshit,

Are you saying globo made you go to the final waring your rapist shirt and cheering for them? was tv globo also the ones spamming in social media groups that yoy should not resell tickets to any argentinian during the wc?

It's all true, the Galvão Bueno created this bullshit.

OP IS RIGHT

GALVAO BUENO (OGLOBO) AND MAGNETTO (CLARIN) ARE PAWNS OF THE INTERNATIONAL JEW

THEY WANT TO PIT OUR PEOPLES AGAINST EACH OTHER, BECAUSE ISRAEL FEARS A UNITED SOUTH AMERICAN COALITION AGAINST JEWRY, THAT'S WHY HITLER ESCAPED TO LA PATAGONIA

#EntregaBrasil

lets go chile

Also, If you say this is false you're lying.

If Argentina won the WC here we would have to ditch our Argentinan friends. It would become unbearable. We would have to keep telling how it feels to have daddy at home.

What is the problem in having a rivalry? I bet there are incidents previous to the creation of Globo, in 1964.

>la patria grande
>clarin boogeyman

el kirchneriANO señores

>hi, I don't watch libertadores and I suck cock in a daily basis

Yes.
They manipulate the people to hate Argentinian.

Men, isn't rivality, the brazilians people treat argentinian like "enemies".

I dont get it

Peru and Colombia play against each other.

Argentina has 25 points
Peru has 25 points
Colombia has 26 points

No matter what outcome Peru Colombia has, Argentina are qualified if they win

What has Chile and HueHue got to do with it?

Thank you greatest ally

I believe that result will say if argentina goes directly or by play-off (if argentina wins)

Globo created this rivality to us hate you people, I meet a lot of friend who don't like argentine people, but never talk with a argentine or was for Argentina.

Average IQ of Denmark: 103
Average IQ of South America: 87

in case argentina draws

this is all Colombia's fault desu. if they had won, argentina would be depending on brasil

yeah they fucked it all up. hope peru kick those niggers out of the WC

Isn't the "rivalry" way stronger on the Hue side? I'm pretty sure Argentina doesn't care nearly as much about it as Brazil does

>Brazil 4 vs 0 Chile C team
fix'd

They look pretty comfortable in Balneário Camboriú. Not to mention the ArgxBra couples.
During the World Cup some crazy Argentine fans took pictures with Drug Soldiers at the favela.
I believe the more Brazilians get to know Argentines, the more they like Argentinians.

if we lose by 1 goal difference we still end up above Argentina on a ecu v/s arg draw

>9-8
lmao, the 30-0 is reasonable tho

I believe in this too, brazilians are obsessed with this

yeah but brazil 3-0ing chile is no novelty

During World Cup, I drank beer with some Argentines and they're good people.

it's only a sports rivalry you fucks, we actually like you (and the uruguayans) more than the other southamericans, it's just that we don't like to lose against you playing futbol or any sport, that's all.

I don't believe so, Chilebro. Tite will try new players, you guys have a big chance there.

This is now a feels thread. I love you hermanos..

Nerman is confirmed

It's true though, Brazil and Argentina weren't rivals until the 70s or so when TV needed to make money.

Last argentina-uruguay was a fucking shitshow, it's amazing how you are mentally programmed to be cucked by argies

The problem is that a lot of people genuinely dislike Argies because of this

they dont it is just memes and shittalking, there are argies everywhere here and everybody likes them especially their restaurants

That's why we've won 12 finals against them.

We lose nothing helping them out, everyone knows if we meet outside of group stage they're going out.

I hope you are right brah, we're all ass men so we shouldn't fight

>cucked by argies
how, they got cucked by themselves by going for the 0-0 when they definitely needed those three points