Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Brian is reddit and Quag is Sup Forums

Do you think they ever fugged?

Quagmire for sperging out over a fucking dog

>ketchup on a steak

To be fair he is a sentient and talking dog.

Brian is a egotistical liberal douchebag but he at least tries, although Quagmire was completely in the right to be mad.

I just noticed that wtf

Quagmire wants to fugg lois much more than Brian. He also almost fugged Meg. He also likes to rape.

Brians the better animal, Quagmire was right to push back and bring Brian back down to earth.

At least they're being realistic. Dogs eat shit, so why not ketchup on steak?

Really no respectable person should be associating with somebody like quagmire in the first place.

Quagmire is a rapist. That kinda down plays any morality smackdown he can give. He's also tried fucking Lois and Meg, so he's a hypocrite too.

I hope that I'm never that much of an autistic loser that I need to go into a Family Guy thread on a television board of an anonymous imageposting site and brag about my superior method of eating steak

fuck off you stupid cunts

I think the best way to see this is

Quagmire is an actual rapist, pervert, voyeur, homewrecker, tries to sleep with Lois and Meg constantly, and is overall a piece of shit.

Brian voluntarily associates himself with this man. Also, every criticism Quagmire gave of Brian is true.

Quagmires criticisms ring hollow just on merit of how comically depraved he is. At the same time, Brian is a piece of shit who I have to assume hangs out with quagmire on merit of being unlikable himself.

I hope that I'm never that much of an autistic loser that I need to go into a Family Guy thread on a television board of an anonymous imageposting site to make fun of people who brag about their superior method of eating steak

They both were. Brian for being too dense to realize why Quagmire hates him, and Quagmire for not being man enough to tell him from the start.

Spotted the insecure ketchup pleb

I hope that I'm never that much of an autistic loser that I need to go into a Family Guy thread on a television board of an anonymous imageposting site to make fun of people who make fun of people that brag about their superior method of eating steak

Do you often tell people you don't really associate with that you hate them?

epic

Ketchup should be renamed to Cuckchup

I hope that I'm never that much of an autistic loser that I need to go into a Family Guy thread on a television board of an anonymous imageposting site to make fun of people who make fun of people who make fun of people that brag about their superior method of eating steak

Quagmire suddenly hating Brian was an asspull.

Watch the earlier episodes, they laugh and joke together. Quagmire suddenly hating Brian was a response to Brian becoming a liberal mouthpiece for Seth and he got called on it. He then also became a centralist and used Quagmire as a socketpuppet to counter Brian's bullshit.

In terms of being wrong? They both were. Quagmire is a rapist child abuser who only exists to dick, whilst having zero responsibilities. He is the polar opposite of Brian. He's conservative in believing marriage is sacred and all that shit, while Brian thinks that shit is stupid.

tl;dr they're suppose to be polar opposites in terms of everything. Brian wants relationships, Quagmire wants sex, Brian is an atheist, Quagmire isn't. So on, so forth.

The episode where Quagmire gets the shit beat out of him as in response for people going "what the fuck? why is Quagmire being a dick?".

>getting butthurt people are disgusted by your nasty eating habits

Try not being a gross faggot

Is Quagmire our guy?

>See thread
>Make shitpost
>Close thread
>Keep scrolling and refreshing Sup Forums for a while
>Same thread pops up again
>I've single-handedly destroyed the entire thread in one post

Fuck I'm good at Sup Forums

What are you on about? The thread is normal with people discussing its topic right before this post. Are you sure you're in the right thread?

How many times are you going to samefag to defend your favorite cartoon dog?

Quagmire is kidnapping, drugging, woman-abusing, pedophile rapist...

This scene was odd

Quagmire had the right sentiment but they should have made a more moral character like Cleveland or Joe deliver the speech.

They both were, Brian should just understand when someone hates you there's nothing stopping them from hating you for life, why the fuck care what they think. I also imagined Brian wanted to be friends with Quagmire as an Ego thing anyway, because a narcissist cannot fathom one person in the entire world not liking them.

Quagmire is just butt hurt because his dad has a mental illness and got fucked like a bitch by a dog. Never mind the fact it was consensual for the dad only, as Brian obviously didn't want to fuck a Tranny. Instead of being angry at his dad, at life in general or whatever he is ofcourse angry at Brian, because in the end, he fucked his dad doggystyle.

You'd think a sexual deviant like Quagmire would be more open minded.

How is ketchup gross?

>Quagmire is just butt hurt because his dad has a mental illnes
>>>/reddit/

It's a comedy not a deep character insight

Whoever wrote this plot, because it's so out of the left field and unnatural it's embarrassing even for family guy writing.

fuck off

It's the truth boy. I also hate Brian.

You first, faggot