So, Iceland is a new underdog, like as Costa Rica in 2014?

So, Iceland is a new underdog, like as Costa Rica in 2014?

They have a legit good team, with players in the best european leagues

Not watching your league

I wasn't talking about my league

fuck iceland

Name one (1) relevant icelandic footballer playing in Portugal. This is why people hate burgers

They need to put attention on their youth right now and make use of the popularity that WC gives you.

If they don't pay attention it will end up like Chile, their golden gen is dying and they have nobody to replace them.

Swedefinn detected

They'll score 1 point and get bounced in the group stage

Nann nigga. 2nd in their group, Ro16.

They're the dark horse.

Serbia is the underdog.

any team we win, will turn instant gay for 48h.
You have been warned.

Iceland are my team now that Wales are out. Based Captain Gunnar will get it done.

I want to see them against SA, African or Asian teams. Iceland has superior organization and act precisely and quick as a team.

We will destroy them, and clap in their faces

Revenge is coming, you snowmen

It still blows my mind that a country with less than a third of the population of my area managed to qualify to the EC and WC.

How much money does Iceland get for qualifying? That must be a lot of money for such a small nation.

We did it reddit!
#skol #vikings #clap

um

why

m8 they have like 300k inhabitants they genuinely have to have a good generation which they actually have now

It's pretty much impossible to be successful over longer time with such a small talent pool

this. we got so hard refballed in our first game against them. they play dirty like bitches. home match we took revenge and won honestly. after qualifiers i hope they lose and fast. fuck iceland

Iceland has beaten holland, england, turkey. They have some real good players. How can they be considered underdogs?

Fuck Iceland. Fucking snowislandniggers.

this desu, and also managed to draw with the euro 2016 winners
more dark horse than underdog, underdog would be someone like northern ireland qualifying

You'll beat them easily

finland should have qualified with legendary teemo pukki upfront

Reddit tier country, not even butthurt over the fact that they overqualified us in group.

Go Russia and Syria!

numales: the team, their only achievement is having a shittier croatia drawn into the group, clapping is perfect for normies

talk shit get fucked

iceland is gonna 2-1 england again

There is nothing wrong with Icelanders supporting their country, worldwide bandwaggoing is absolutely pathetic.

Please have mercy on us Iceland, be nice

all opponents will be decimated cruelly

apologize now and you may be spared

> Country brings something fresh into the world of football.
> Playing great, with heart, and their fans are welcoming and passionate

Meanwhile in your shitty backward ass country its still impossible for you to play a game against any of your slav cousins without creating a bloodbath.

Thats why everyone hates you and thats why people bandwagon them.