Racism rising towards slavs and particularly Poles

I observed this on Sup Forums aswell. Instead of focusing on muslims you are attacking us, whites who's tradition at being eastern wall of christianity reaches 14 century. Here are some pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/b0redinbucks
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9788265/Teenager-falsely-accused-of-rape-beaten-to-death-by-gang.html
europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20160623IPR33673/European-travel-document-MEPs-and-ministers-strike-informal-deal
youtube.com/watch?v=fi1vIcvEuKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proofs its white brits attacking them?

Good.

It's about time you pieces of shit get your face rekt.

I've seen so many butthurt poles on Sup Forums it's hilarious, you talk shit about Mexicans as if you were any better than a pack of overly nationalist toilet scrubbing hooligans, you deserve this and more. Scrub yourself off the toilet that is Poland, trash.

I am getting this from polish online media. I am trying to find more about this.

Shut the fuck up Ramirez, they have balls to do it at night to old man and a fat dude. Come to Poland, we will see if your funny talk will do anything, you wall jumping son of a bitch.

They have balls to attack old man and a fat dude, along with attaching flyers - but can't remove muslimes or say that straight in the face of 20 year old male from Poland, because they are too far up their asses to see who is the real enemy, you fucking shitskin.

Why don't you fuck off then? Get your shitty countrymen out of glorious Free Brittany a.

Look how many millions want you to FUCK OFF

>a fucking cartel territory

How is living in a failed state doing for you, senpai?

That's what happens when you use the rest if Europe as a penal colony.

You need to go back.

"Free" Exactly, it's free but not the way you look at it. It's free to come for Ahmad's from africa, you son of a bitch.

twitter.com/b0redinbucks

Eh, I don't see why Western faggots want Poles out

Literally just creating divisiveness across Europe and white people.

How about you bastards instead of ganging up on old and weak people go to luton or other arab "hood" and beat them up, we will see what comes out, you son of a bitch. You will run away like from Dunkirk, because you don't have audacity or balls to do anything about it.

it's from /b0redinbucks if you want proof

Chavs, most likely.

White Brits can be the most villanous scum on earth.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9788265/Teenager-falsely-accused-of-rape-beaten-to-death-by-gang.html

Guy killed by a group of chavs because he was falsely accused of rape, typical chimp white british behaviour.

As much as I like and respect the poles for cucking the Germans into fixing their kike problem and how based the poles are overall, there's only one solution to this

>Shut the fuck up Ramirez, they have balls to do it at night to old man and a fat dude.
Who their targets are doesn't matter, all poles are equally subhuman genetic leftovers. Hope they fuck up someone who hurts your feelings even more soon.
> Come to Poland, we will see if your funny talk will do anything, you wall jumping son of a bitch.
No need to do that, I've already beat a couple of dirty polacks in my hometown, as it turns out your people tend to be equally loudmouthed and knuckle dragging regardless of your upbringing culture.

>They have balls to attack old man and a fat dude, along with attaching flyers - but can't remove muslimes or say that straight in the face of 20 year old male from Poland, because they are too far up their asses to see who is the real enemy, you fucking shitskin.

>Muh feels muh honor has been compromised

Fuck polacks and I hope they take further violent action against the cancer that is the Slav bloodline

Pakis have also been beaten and stabbed.

You all need to get the fuck out of England immediately. You pushed us toward this, you insulted us, you stole from us, you come here and think this is your home?

It is not your home, it is our home and you have been warned. GET THE FUCK OUT AND STAY THE FUCK OUT!

I'm with the spic, fuck pollacks

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Oh yeah those threads with all of you bragging about Russians beating English lads are just forgotten are they?

Fuck you ass wipes, you all cheered when a lad died and the some were being beaten.

I don't give a fuck about you slavs.

When does Polan get based gun laws? Without you will never be stronk.

I think they know what they are doing. I think that there is a fucking reason why they got beaten up, not muslims. Take off your hussar wings and scrub the toilet.

I love Poles and Eastern Europeans. I wish we had 100 million of you instead of 100 million spics and niggers.

You'd NEVER find anti-Polish sentiment among White Americans here. We'd love having you come over.

Poles are ok. The women are better than the men though. Stronger willed. Polish men were broken by the Russian occupation.

This as well.

Along with bragging about coming to the UK and stealing jobs and not working and all ganging up on British bosses and threatening them.

Not nice when it's reversed is it?

>chimp white british behaviour
Expect more of it cunt, better tell your cousins in all the Starbucks and Costa's to return home.

Send our traitor ex pats back, they will also get a good beating for their treason against our nation!

KEK
First I will sell my flat which is basically paying itself thanks to property bubble , how does it feel John that a fuckin toilet cleaner can afford a house and you don't ? How does it feel when you wait for JSA while I take money to Poland and spend it on my new flat in Warsaw. We cucked you good and now we will stay and get citizenships, we will share same passports and same privileges you fuckin beta faggot, muhhh Britain fuck off. I voted BREXIT. But now literally can't wait to sell my flat in London and buy another one in Gdansk with fuckin access to sandy beautiful beach you dumb cunt.

Nice one.

Yeah about going back to Poland.

I hope you enjoy your new nigger neighbours.

europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20160623IPR33673/European-travel-document-MEPs-and-ministers-strike-informal-deal

Oh and watch yourself Pole, don't get yourself beaten, be a shame if you end up in a coma or dead and you can't sell shit and it ends up being seized by the state and given back to our people.

Hahahahaha!

Poles and lithuanians are the guys that fills our prisons though.

Because there's like a fucking million Polaks in Britain, they commit a lot of crime and take away jobs and create gangs and change the face of neighborhoods.

>but muh whiteness
Not every country is America, Europe isn't just black and white.

>muslims and antifa attack white poles
>white leave voters gets the blame

makes sense

Oh man..Brits.. fucking inbred savages
There are so many blacks, indians, pakis, arabs and other shitskins there
but hey, lets attack catholic white Poles

Disgusting anglo scum. I cant wait until you become a minority in your own country. Leaving the EU wont stop that

Easy to loud mouth from a shithole, you shitskin.
>Outsourcing is stealing now
K den. Also, we will see what happens when the Poles will get out, and with whom you will stand against the mudslimes.
>Siding with the spic
Eh, you are just disgusting.
Never cheered for that. But actually I see a reason why that happened. And also leaf, you are not allowed to talk until that pussy is still your premier.
Probably along next elections, Korwin has that secured.
Either bait or leftist yippie or antifa. Come to Poznan, we can meet up pal and squab a bit.
Thanks
You've never been to Poland then.
Ohh in two years he will buy and sell a few flats, you fucker. Ohh I hear that ass squeezing noises, better lube up fucker.

Why not both? :)

Muh white nationalism
Muh every european is my brother

Keep your globalist shit on your side of the atlantic.

Denmark for Danes only

They want us to make skinhead gangs
RACE WAR NOW

little England no longer matters.

To anyone except your pakki post colonial friends.

Poland, Scots, Ireland, Wales, Northern Ireland, France all fucking hate you because you ARE scum.

Deal with it.

Reach out to Croats remember vukovar.

Also, makes me think. Why post-colonies of other countries like Holland, etc. in 3rd world are all nice and clean, and poo-in-the-loo is stinking and fucking filth? Oh right, because the brits can't do shit and are too lazy eating that fucking high-fat food of theirs.

Brits dont have balls to do it.

>KNIFECRIME

seriously it takes something special.

>polish media

The men in those pics look like useless fucks desu

>poland will be ww2 germany this time
WW3 starts over british people genociding polish

>he fell for the "europe will support us against invaders" meme
top fucking kek, do you Poles never learn?

>Get fucked you retard.

>Eastern wall of Christianity
>Pooland

I've noticed they go after Whites that get accused, usually falsely, but they don't touch the sea of shitskins doing rapes, what have you wholesale.

Kek, fuck the traitors.

Then tell your diaspora to get the fuck out of my country.

Poles brag all day about how great their country is but have to steal jobs from other countries..

Fuck you ya slavaboo bitch.

So Poles confirmed not white since you can't be racist against white people.

Stop saying we love nigs and pakis it's false you sound like you wish you we're one to be honest

How do you explain that there are almost as many poles in our prisons in absolute numbers as etnic danes?

People get beaten all the times, every day, why don't you build Poland instead? I would beat up English men too here, it's normal thing to do.

I would never attack Slavs. You are good people, just a bit savage. But savage is good sometimes.

I wonder who is behind this divide and conquer

|>
|&
|

I checked the source. It seems to be legit, can't wait to see this in streamline media and laugh my ass off at brit officials sweating about it.

Yeah, but it means something. They prefer to attack useless and weak white catholic man instead of fixing the real shit up.

Shut the fuck up gypsy, we beaten you a thousand times and in past you fled just by seeing us. Go back under Bulgarian bro boot, you gypsy.
Shut up you turkroach retarded little cousin.

People I know, that went to UK always say they like Polish compared to Romanians, am I being misinformed?

Why would anyone hate cheap white work force

This, the rivers will run with blood get the fuck out while you can

Fucking wankers, we should be teaming up with the poles against the mudslimes.

Nigga, are you trying to bait me?
>Giving a leftist antifa 0/10 girl and some ooga booga a flag

True that, every time when europe had a choice with whom side with: slavs or kebab - they side with kebab.

I'm not the one beating your brethren in the streets my friend.

fuck of poland it's not racism to beat up foreginers it's a national right

>twitter
>proof

I have to agree with the European Nationalists on this one. You're not sending your best to the UK, You're a liability, this has been a long time coming and we're here to extract the full price.

Also on an unrelated note, FUCK YOU FOR SELLING US OUT TO THE NAZI'S YOU SUB-HUMAN FUCK.
באַרען אַוועק

Poles have been warned for years but they wouldn't listen.

They've been overcrowding British schools and lowering wages for working class people not to mention their criminals.

You can only take so much before everything explodes.

Nobody hates Poles OP, but when hundreds of thousands arrive in your country every year and visibly take up huge numbers of jobs - guess what, its going to cause resentment.

Of course I prefer Poles to mudshits and pooinloos, but I'd prefer to have neither if the option was available.

>Vienna
>Siege of Kamieniec Podolski
>Varna

Really Lukashenko, really?

First teh Poles get cucked by having their country partioned between three countries during the 18th and 20th century now they get cucked out of Britian LMAO

I'm a tad sorry for the Poles and the Sikhs that caught up in it, but they're acceptable losses in the march to be an actual country again.

>Beaten Us thousands of times
>Lost Moldavia as a vassal because couldn't pay debts
>Got ass whooped by Michael the Brave
>Refused to fight kebab until the Catholic League demanded it

Did I struck one of the many nerves of the eternally butthurt slav?

Because you are foreign and because you commit a LOT of crime

Shut up Schlomo, a lot of you were hidden by the Poles and we actually helped your Warsaw uprising. But nah, better believe the propaganda, you fucking Schlomo.

>B-but don't focus on us being criminal degenerates.
>M-muh White skin

KYS faggot

>compared to Romanians

They are talking about gypsies.

rightists are good boys dindu nuffin

As a brit from northern ireland I find this deeply disturbing. Never had problem with Poles or any eastern europeans for that matter.

They come, work hard and pay taxes and generally don't fuck the system.

I'm srs triggered and butthurt by these reports, fucking disgusting.

Stay strong Mateusz

youtube.com/watch?v=fi1vIcvEuKg

I personally like poles

Not because of this 'pure white race' meme on pol, but they're easy to get on with. You don't get any jobsworth poles either.

Gangs attacking anyone in the street are what we need to deport more than anything else. I don't get how this board cries about 'aggressive leftists', but then if its directed towards women or foreigners then its 'justice'.

Why don't they just fuck off back to Poland if they don't like it

what a surprise, you guys turn on each other. first muslims, then eastern europeans, eventually different western europeans against each other.

not your country?

then fuck off - brits have a full right to kick you out, just like we have a full right to kick out niggers and muslims

They fear to touch mudslimes, so they touch harmless and friendly.
This is all they're capable of.

Thanks god, I hate gipsies as well.

But it boosts economy. And for crimes there is police

>You are literally despised by all of the slavs
>Cutrea de Agresz

We had a king succession problem and still managed to kick your ass, and you are now proving that you are secret turkroach shill whom should be annexed by bulgaria and hungary.

Yeah i agree pole people are really good at cleaning toilets and doing shitty retard work the problem is that you spend the night and weekends being criminals

>Had choice
Famous polish reading comprehension.

This is what you get for being racist towards blacks you snow niggers

Not my point. They are attacking the people who could be the ones who could give them helping hand.
Stop being an emo, rumun

That's because black brits are actually the most villainous scum on earth. Nobody wants acid in their face, or a machete sticking out of their throat.

>American
I don't know about the rest of the country but where I'm from we always see them paki cunts trying to chat up young girls. Without fail we ALWAYS beat the shit out of them. Had some the other day talking about some George Bush shit to me so I smashed up a breeze block and mashed them up. They always try to fight in packs but they're weak as fuck anyway.

Because Pooland has nothing to offer, It's a third world country polish are niggers

polish mothers
arab fathers
polishkebabs

Kek I love this. Poles constantly scream about how great their country is while leaving it in droves. You fuckers are the biggest hypocrites, but I don't actually have an issue with you lot, just don't want millions of you here. Britain for the British. Poland for the Polish.

>8:18
>They will die from great sword of Allah.
>But even then, they will not wake up.

Christians are as retarded as Muslims, neither are fit to rule a country since it will always turn to shit.