Thoughts on this song?

Thoughts on this song?

Attached: 68A84678-77F0-4BB3-88DA-DD4BA8BC6E16.jpg (220x220, 40K)

WHO CAN RELATE WOO

logic is gonna need that number after that divorce

lol

I called the number and they tried to talk me out of killing myself. Jokes on them, i did it anyway.

then who is post??

LOL

if the song didn't absolutely fucking suck I'd give him props for raising awareness but, well, it fucking sucks. he literally used suicide to sell his """art"""

does it surprise that the one radio hit Logic gets turns out to be written by the Chainsmokers? I figured something wasn't right when I found myself humming a song by fucking Logic

I feel like my wife ain't mine Who can relate? (Woo!)

these 4 words single handedly kill the whole song's message

Is the cover biracial

He means that he talked himself out of killing himself anyway

the industry is so mad, haha

The song doesn't do anything to explore suicide or depression. you can tell Logic has never dealt with those issues seriously. That doesn't necessarily mean the message would be off, but Logic has no nuance or self awareness.
The song itself is shit too so that doesn't help.

He stole the idea for this from Joyner Lucas. It's a hack idea to begin with but I guess Logic figured it was right up his corny alley

I JUST WANNa DIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WOO

Attached: cover.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Lil Durk Remix way better

LOL

Yes, and his hairline is too.

LOL

A gross misunderstanding of depression and suicidal ideation. The chorus is among the worst in reason memory.

this song is the reason I am alive and posting on Sup Forums today

LOL

I especially liked the part where he said women are stronger than any man he's met and that black is buetiful at the grammys, I think it is so helpful that he is dividing those of us battling depression, fuck crackers.

> Not lda.
Guffaw, my good sir.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-12-12-at-12.21.02-PM-888x400.jpg (888x400, 60K)

>Just make sure you tell my family
>It's okay, I'm sorry

WHO CAN RELATE

Corniest rapper to ever reach his level of success.

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

Attached: 1521658380651.jpg (900x900, 66K)

lame as fuck. faggotry like this is what killed rap music

It's like the musical equivalent of Oscar bait

although corny, i can feel very emotional when listening to it. i try not to listen to it cause it's so damn sad :(

This song makes me want to commit suicide.