Private Property

What are you views on Private Property? Suould it be abolished? Do you even think it is a legitimate concept?

Why can't everyone just keep the land hey have and move on?

DESIGNATED PRIVATE SHITTING STREET

POO
IN
THE
LOO

SPOOKS

Not an argument

niggers belong in cages

any wile nigger you see who is not in a cage, needs to be stuffed back into their home

My views are if somebody tries to take my shit, they die.

POO
O
O

Is the concept of no private property what enables prajeet to shit in the streets with no remorse?

All the argument over private property is a fight between people over land

There is only a finite amount of land

But there is a limitless potential number of individuals who want to lay claim to that land

There will always be private property, officially or unofficially, because that is how humanity is built.

Fucking. Deal with it.

POOOOOOO

>the

good post,
but the UNIQUE ONE requires more

this website literally states at the bottom of every page that the poster owns his posts

IN

I'd like to put my private property in her private property.

how the FUCK are tits that big even possible?

FUCK i wish i could talk my wife into implants. how the hell do you approach a woman on that issue, though?

With poo, we create a thread that’s entirely our own.

It has been abolished. Wives can divorce.

Do you have a toilet in your private property?

And then, after you dry and polish the poo, you can give it to the Mudslimes!

That's me in the hoodie over her left shoulder.

Woah... An argument

Ah yes, another logic behind property thread, where the subject matter has been debated by legal scholars since the MAGNA FUCKING CARTA FOR WESTERN LAW ALONE and they still can't figure it out

I'm sure reading through this shitbox of a thread will be real enlightening

It better be fat transplant implants you're thinking of because silicon implants are pig disgusting pleb tier

POO

It has been a concept for a long time and a progressive one at that. I am all for ownership of the land. If you pay for the rights to something you own it, not lease or borrowing. Own. Forever until bequeathed to kin

>Suould it be abolished?
Land and resources, yes. Everything else, no.

SHE IS NOW IN THE RAPE LIST

>cute feet
>high test
>Downeast cider

Post more Pajeet!