Kimi no Na Wa ruined my life

I went to watch the movie with my father because you guys hyped it so much, I wanted to make him participate in my hobby for once.

5 minutes into the movie and the boy waking up as a girl fondled his breasts. I turned my face to the right to watch my father's reaction. He had this really sad and disappointed look on his face and asked me: "Why did you take me to watch one of those hentais of yours?".

He then proceeded to stand up and left the theatre. I couldn't even concentrate for the rest of the movie, shaken as I was by the feelings of shame.

So, thank you very much guys for making my relationship with my father ever worse than it already was.

>walking out of a film as soon as you get mildly uncomfortable
Your father is the problem, not us.

When was this? I thought anime was made illegal by Trump. Also you're own damn fault for choosing to watch that shit with your father. Burgerland didn't nuke Japan twice for nothing.

Why do Japs ALWAYS have to include this kind of shit; without fail?

>You're own damn fault*

It was your cue to jerk him off retard.

>watching anime with a father who obviously doesn't enjoy and probably looks down upon all anime
>he already knows you watch hentai

When he asked you if it was hentai you probably sat there with a dumb look on your face and said nothing. Your life is a fucking mess you weebo. He's probably very disappointed with you in general. Next time if you want to bond with him, maybe put on a movie that he would like to watch???

>watching anime with your dad

>things that never happened.

every shinkai movie is garbage

a bunch of pretty wallpapers surround the most retarded hamfisted shaggy dog story melodramatic horseshit

every time this fuck releases a new movie people go OH BUT THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT and since I don't want to talk shit about a movie I haven't seen, I watch it. but then it's the same shit again.

so fuck your name, I don't care if this IS literally the best thing japan has ever made as a culture/race in their 1000 year history, I will never watch this movie.

maybe you should stop disappointing your father

It isn't inherent in the Japanese; it's inherent in weebshit. Stop watching anime.

more on mom

why do americans always have to include BBC relationships, without fail?

>tfw dad is too dead to be disappointed in me
dodged a bullet

Japanese didn't have modesty until christians taught them to be ashamed of their natural bodies. Up until the 1600s in Japan, it was common to see women walking around bare breasted in hot weather. Most cultures don't view female breasts as sexual; that's an entirely Puritan hang up that Americans inherited.

Except it is and you're retarded. Their films have this shit, their games, even their fucking books; the second chapter of 1q84 is an embarrassment about suckling breasts.

This movie isn't weebshit either, you fucking slider.

Americans didn't invent it, but they perfected it. It's a nation built by retarded christians (non-catholic) after all.

Ask him how he knows what hentai is?

except the point of the scene is that it's a man magically in a womans body that is thus sexually attracted to the breasts her sees in front of his face

It's a common trope in all body-swapping movies.

>Haruki Murakami is crap
No shit. Stop reading hacks.
Also
>claims that this flick isn't weebshit
>even though it's fucking anime
You're retarded, kid, kys.
GO watch, and read something decent.

Seriously.

Fucking contrived plot, no characters, and terrible pacing. 5/cm was the exact same bullshit. Fool me twice, man.

Shinkai is kino, though.

He's a highly respected director in Japan.

>in Japan
>reality

choose

So is this as lewd as OP's pic suggests? I may consider picking this up then...

I watched Sailor Moon with dad when I was a kid
I also watched nearly all Miyazaki movies with him and he really liked them all though he likes animation in general
Your dad has shit taste, senpai

You are welcome.

>wake up in female body
>not fondling yourself
what is your dad? some kinda faggot?

2020 Olympics are when anime and manga will become full on normie tier hobby. They'll ruin it like they've done with games, comics and movies.

Wouldn't that be your first reaction?

Also fuck you OP and your made up bullshit. An american would be laughing at this as they did with that genderswap rob scheider movie

>replying to week old fakepasta from Sup Forums

oy

ebin xD, what a wacky story xD
put me in screencap pl0x :DD

>kys
Hello underage

what's that ball, the shadow angel from evangelion?

I don't get it, why does he press the button when his mums still in the room, plot hole?

watermelon

meant for:

>he's never put his cock in a watermelon fresh from the microwave

>Why did you take me to watch one of those hentais of yours?
InfiniteKeks.avi

>2020 Olympics are when anime and manga will become full on normie tier hobby
Not if I'm here to avoid it. No normie will dare to come close to Akihabara

I still don't understand why he pressed the button

Wait a second... I've seen this copypasta before.