Sup Forums agrees right?

Sup Forums agrees right?

#BollywoodSoBrown

yes, I hate whites

>there aint no rest for the triggered

So any time there is a good movie about white people it gets shit on because it's about white people?

Racist ass black people

Moonlight deserves to win

At least it's honest and real

maybe black people should make better films then

>it's terrible because it has white people in it

Why are they allowed to get away with racism?

Why did Mr. Hasbrouck make 4 threads about this flick? Is he really this triggered by Emma Watson being a shit actress?

I just want this all to stop.

Yasss, fuck white people and FUCK GINGERS!!!

but it's impossible for blacks to be racist :^)

asians can be racist like that asian that shot that black guy

zimmerman who wasn't white can be racist

only blacks cant :^)

le reverse racism

nothing reverse about it its just FUCKING RACISM YOU FUCKING GODDAMN RETARDS FUCKK I HATE THEM SO MUCH

>White people... playing JAZZ MUSIC?!

Didn't John Legend play the third lead in the film

And more importantly wasn't he the executive producer and the musical director

I mean these fuck sticks are shitting on something a black guy put a lot of work and love into

Yes La La Land is terrible. 3.5/10 schtick

John Legend literally asks Ryan Gosling (a white man) to come save his hip new band. This is just dishonest filmmaking plain and simple. Are we really supposed to believe a white man can play music (the cool and hip kind not the boring lame kind) at the same level as a black man? Give me a break. Everyone knows white people have no rhythm and are too awkward and goofy to play cool black music. Everything about this movie was just completely dishonest.

>Jewish director
>interracial couple
Every single time

i wonder if the smart blacks feel bad about getting awards just because they happen to be black

its gotta be a slap in the face to all the blacks that actually deserve awards

Chazelle is Catholic actually but he did grow up around Jews.

>europeans invent ever contemporary instrument and all of music theory beginning 100s of years ago
>black people get access to them
>simplify existing scales and structures
>throw in some ancient jungle beats
>an accomplishment

It's like white people inventing every complex method of food preparation and flavor extraction and then have to listen to indians and mexicans brag about dumping some meat and spiced into a big pot.

user youre forgetting that black people produce natural organic music from deep within their souls whereas white people can only make sterile boring sounds based off math. White people do not possess the rhythm to make cool music for hip dance moves like the nay-nay which is why they only know how to make lame music that only old white people listen to anyway.

>white guy tells black guy that his opinion of jazz is the right one
wow... just wow and this in 2017

#OSCARSSOWHITE
But Suicide Squad was very diverse?

omg thissssssssssssssssss