For all you /pol guys

For all you /pol guys.
Did You know homophobia is a mental disorder ?
When You guys will get a cure To this ?
You wanna help ?
A lot of Psychologist out there are waiting to help you guys.

Just make your move.

I did mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Weinberg_(psychologist)
care2.com/causes/why-are-gay-people-more-likely-to-have-mental-health-problems.html
healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender-health
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1815538,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you know homosexuality is a mental disorder too? I guess everyone is mentally ill now.

Used To be 200 years ago.
Science prove homos are the same as hetero.

>source: my gaping ass

If homosexuality isn't a disease why do som many faggots have HIV?

Unprotected sex.

George Wienberg, 'Society and the Healthy Homosexual'

i think the homosexual lifestyle is disgusting, and that they should be shoved back into the closet, and shouldn't have the right to redefine marriage.
i don't think it's a phobia i have though.

i am arachnophobic, and there are some scary fucking spiders that live in this region, sometimes in my house. the fear and panic that sets in when i see a spider skittering around is completely different from my reaction to the presence of homosexuals and seeing homosexual activities.

i think maybe someone could actually be homophobic in the same sense that i am arachnophobic, maybe from being the victim of one these disgusting degenerate reprobate's sexual assaults, but i don't think it's reasonable to paint everyone who's against it as being mentally disordered.

Heres this wikipage:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Weinberg_(psychologist)

meanwhile multiple studies show that gays are much more likely to have mental illness and even their brains operate differently
>care2.com/causes/why-are-gay-people-more-likely-to-have-mental-health-problems.html

one more incoming since it won't let me post multiple links

>healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender-health

did you know that wishing/believing you were another gender or a dolphin IS a mental illness?

heres another

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1815538,00.html

>George Weinberg (born 1935) is a Jewish psychotherapist
Fuck, you got me

What about gays who don't participate in the degenerate culture?

>sticking dicks in mens asses
>not participating in degenerate culture
you cant have both

FUCK HOMOS
the spreading aids like shit

>Degenerate
If you're on Sup Forums you are a degenerate. Case closed

>if you're on Sup Forums you can't call out gays for being disgusting, mentally ill, and spreading diseases
whatever you say faggot

Homophobia is a made up term.

What's next faggot? Pedophobia which will - surprise, surprise be also a mental disorder.

Hang yourself.

>Sup Forums/anime is degenerate
>posts on Sup Forums

Well than how about you piss off and never come to Sup Forums again? Or do you view yourself as a degenerate since you are here?

Look. Even little Estonia thinks you are a plowin' retard.