What the actual fuck is this guy's problem ?

What the actual fuck is this guy's problem ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_eEItefBi18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's an insecure manlet that feels better about himself when he bullies even smaller manlets than him.

As for the insecurity. I don't know where that came from. Tom Cruise is a very stable man and he's 5'6. Maybe Shia lost it after Indiana Jones flopped?

Drugs

people that divide us

He's trying to be Joaquin Phoenix during I'm Still Here but it didn't work out when he plagiarised that other artist so he's over compensating by keeping it going.

>projecting

this happen when you get molested as kid and your rapist call you honey boy
>go there and call him honey boy i dare you tv

Tom, pls go and stay go.

did lelboof not show up for work today or does he have a court appearance

he is aware has america elected a moron to its highest office, again. at least bushie as a drunk you could see partying with. this guy is just a rich asshole..

Jackie Sup Forums is the best character show is pretty good so far tho i wish we get some new characters soon
>also RIP adidasBro

Undiagnosed / unmedicated Bi-Polar Disorder

Severe anger issues

Anyone got pics of Drive with his boombox playing REAL HUMAN BEAN?

youtu.be/_eEItefBi18

>The second coming of Jihadi Jesus
>Sam Hyde special appearance
This weekend is going to be great

I want that scorpion jacket so bad.

has he gone to the stream again?

Ooooohhhhh we got Fucking Shinea LaBuff over ere

>Cia
Post the link I need a good chuckle

God damn I miss 2011 Sup Forums

This video is pure fucking kino. Love how he just stands there not saying a word

He's a neurotic, self-absorbed, ugly Jew. How else do you think he got his career?

that was good but why did he have to be an ugly manlet jew

A combination of drugs and insecurity, exacerbated by a network of social engineers which have intimate knowledge and access to Shia for their own purposes.
Same thing they did to Miley.
He's been mindfucked.

He's a genius.

He's a Jew and expected to get ALL the acting roles he wanted because he's a Jew. When Hollywood didn't give him what he wanted, he started throwing tantrums and now he's a crackhead.

He had a rough childhood, his dad was an abusive heroin-addicted Vietnam vet. It's also possible that he was molested/abused when he was a child actor

This, Transformers was hated, he was supposed to be the new Indiana Jones but he sucked, he doesn't exude a calm, collected demeanor like Harrison Ford. They keep casting him in movies that flop so he essentially began to throw these dramatic temper tantrums for the attention he feels he deserves.

He tried to bring people together to settle their differences but was punished for our sins...much like another famous Jew I could name.

This meme has gone too far!

That's not really true though. He walked away from Hollywood to be in art house movies. They wanted him to be in Capeshit and Transformers sequels and he told them to fuck off. And the reason he never got to be Indy was because he pissed Spielberg off. It was all set to happen.

Bud, the meme is ever evolving, like when we found out that Le Bains where THAT plane crash happened has a "Le For You" restaurant.

He's an attention whore, together with his autistic followers.
If they actually wanted to achieve something other than pat themselves on the back there were many other ways.

They did it in the most entertaining way for us though.

>Tom Cruise is a very stable man
kek

Wow then Shia could had been /ourguy/ if he wasnt a leftist.

Literally a God tier meme.

I have to say guys, the title is very cool, and I am sure the movie is gonna be very very cool. I really trust Disney, they only make very cool films.

wrong thread RLMcuck

I wonder whenever getting arrested was part of his plan.

Of croush

He is the product of failed jewish conditioning.

got any greentexts from that era?