cnn.com/2016/06/26/us/brawl-at-california-rally/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/szendehnam/status/747133976997859328
oyez.org/cases/1971/70-26
twitter.com/ABC10Frances
cnn.com/2016/06/26/us/brawl-at-california-rally/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BIN THAT KNIFE

oh look more ring wing white male killers, what a surprise. I bet some of you will still cry muslim...

Oh shit, they stabbed anomenous

ideas are bulletproof, but not knifeproof

Now I understand why efg used knifes

Shills out in full force today.

Wait I thought if we banned guns no one would die anymore what happened?

Anti fascists started it ya dummy

>Far Right-wingers hold a rally
>Antifa pulls out their knives and baseball bats and attack them
>Far right-wingers try to scoot them off but it doesn't work because there's just too many of them and they're too violent and dangerous
>Far fight-wingers wait patiently until their lives are in immediate danger and they have no other option than to defend themselves
>Antifa jumps in to the far right-wingers fists, so to speak

BAN ASSAULT KNIFES ALREADY

who was violent toward whom?

I bet he'll never forget that.

BREAKING NEWS

t8sti b8 m8

I wtached it live on Red Ice. Antifa immediately charged with bats and bottles screaming kill the Nazis. They bludgeoned several Trad Workers and they defended themselves. Police told them on the spot they wouldn't be charged with anything because it's clear self defense.

We have to stop showing up in groups of 10-20 it's fucking suicide. We need to gather in the hundreds or thousands and there are enough to do so.

But just remember lads. When Hitler started out he had like 3 dozen people and when they demonstrated Hitler was shot and arrested then went on to rule Germany. This is just beginning.

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES NOW
I SHOULDNT HAVE TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE MY CHILD COULD BE STABBED

but will he forgive?

Antifa charged with clubs screaming kill the Nazis. Theres footage I saw of at least one dude getting bashed over the head and falling limp to the ground. Antifa were being absolutely savage.

IT'S HAPPENING

NEVER

>"""right wing extremist""" decide to hold a rally
>Met with people that got upset with what they said
>Fights and brawls break out to stop their rally
>Stabbing happens

Sounds like it's the "counter-protestors" fault for trying to silence them to me.

>demonstrated
He tried to take over the country with a "march to Berlin" (like Mussolini) and got stopped by some copy.
At least he won on a democratic way in 33.

Red ice link? Is it in the members section or something? I can't find it

Helter Skelter's coming man!
Get your guns man!
Get your cardio right man!
It's coming man!
Now's the time to go to the dentist to get your teeth fixed because who knows when you'll get the chance again!
Are you ready?
[nervous giggling intensifies]

Fuck off you fucking trip faggot.

As for stabbings looks like the neo-nazis were defending themselves from the antifa faggots who attacked them. Clear case of self defence.

>Live in the USA, in the same country as an antifa member
>Don't walk around with a gun 24/7 and shoot everybody who threatens you

They deserved to get stabbed for being so stupid

is nationalism in america also a bad thing?

They said they are going to compile footage and release it later tonight. I dont think the live stream got uploaded.

Well antifa are a bunch of liberal fascists so I can't say I'm too surprised

It was a stabbing, not a shooting. It won't be on the news long.

I smell a fucking ringer.

Woman with headwound on CNN was endlessly talking about how her group was there to "stop the nazi genocide by any means necessary" and how they had planned to attack and kill all the "nazi"s they could find and how as a philipino imigrant she had to stop the "nazi genocide" before they killed her family. Nazi genocide.

Imagine that.

WEW LAD

Can we take a minute to appreciate the ass on the reporter in orange

twitter.com/szendehnam/status/747133976997859328

>dont say things i dont like or i will hurt you
Must be a muslim.

>show up to street fight
>get head bashed in
>this sure proves that my political leanings are effective

Seriously what are these retards thinking?

mostly.

Trying to swing the pendulum back with Trump though.

Who attacked who?

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

>nazi stabbing people
>not on the news for long
pick one

>leftist faggots in california attack people, as they're known to do
>someone actually fights back and defends themselves
>the defender is clearly in the wrong

Were they on site when shit went down? I thought they were based in Sweden or something

CNN reporter calls them Right Wing Excrements.

That's fucking great then, I guess their attempts to do more live stuff, no matter how ad hoc are already paying off.

Ban assault knives now!

FALSE FLAG

BIN THE KNIVES

BAN ALL GUNS

>libcucks stab a bunch of peaceful protesters to show how progressive and open minded they are

TOO BAD they didn't shoot the anitfas

>inb4 antifa thinks they have the right to legally attack hate speech
oyez.org/cases/1971/70-26

>go pick a fight
>get stabbed

what is the problem here? that many angry people, I'd be in fear for my life, and lethal force is justified

It's 2016 who needs knives

>more soon
What did he mean by this?

They've been soliciting anyone willing to go out with a smartphone whenever shit like this happens near them and get online with them.

They came over to the US for the Amren conference but everything else they do is remote.

>antifa in the US

>Hitler won in a democratic way in 33
He literally arrested members of the Reichstag he knew would go against him and had his brownshirts present during the vote in case the message wasn't clear. His rise to power was about as democratic as South American elections.

anti-fascist fascism strikes again

What do those ridges on the back do?

>meanwhile, in detroit

COUNTER PROTESTER ADMITS TO BEING MILITANT
twitter.com/ABC10Frances

Good man

Will they report on the victims of Antifa or just Muh Traditional values?

This bitch should be put in jail.

>if he didn't have brownshirts he would have been physically intimidated/beaten before he could do anything

He wasn't right, but the commies weren't playing fair either.

That gun control.

those tolerant liberals are at it again.

IT'S TIME FOR AMERICA TO HAVE COMMON SENSE KNIFE CONTROL. WE NEED TO PASS LAWS ENABLING VICTIMS OF MASS STABBINGS TO SUE SILVERWARE MANUFACTURES FOR THESE ATROCITIES.

no this is how you fight off liberals

Were the antifa all Mexicans? I bet they were

>Police told them on the spot they wouldn't be charged with anything because it's clear self defense.

The difference between Europe and America desu fäm

>stabbing spree

How are we going to blame the AR-15 for this?

>news won't disclose what the rally was about
>won't tell you who the aggressors were

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYS

>cnn.com/2016/06/26/us/brawl-at-california-rally/index.html

The political right. Existing at the lowermost point of the intellectual spectrum.

You fucking spastics.

That is a serrated knife.

Have you never seen that before?

>It's a mass stabbiningz episode

I couldn't believe this interview when I saw it.

She advocated strong armed tactics to shut down a legal display of free speech

She couldn't believe that the police would defend the maxis from her groups violence.

When listing groups that supported the shutdown she said "whites, and non racist whites"

She said people need to use violence to shut down these groups to stop future violence

How did it become acceptable for leftists to get like this?

CNN repeatedly calls the original protestor a hate group

>Police told them on the spot they wouldn't be charged with anything because it's clear self defense.
Police told who? The antifa or the worker's group? Cause the philipino imigrant on CNN is saying that it was "self defense" to stop the "nazi genocide"

You'd think so user

God damn I just lost my shit

Lel

post the footy faggy

In our culture of victimization, the martyr reigns supreme

Many normies may find themselves in the uncomfortable position of sympathizing with EVIL RACIST NAZI KKK when they are obvious victims of a category 2 chimpout

A nigger got stabbed

Praise Kek , for he is just.

This is impossible. The State told people only firearms harm lives. I don't believe for a second that the government would lie to its people.

lol got a link?

In California
They would get piss scared if someone on either side had a scary gun

Ok which one of you was it?

They think we're literally murdering them everyday because trayvon and mike brown

California.

Because Marxism/PC Culture/Regressive Leftism is the secular religion of the Left. These are their zealots

Would've been 50+ dead if California allowed assault weapons to be sold at Wal Mart like the cucked southern states. Thank god they had some sense in the 90s.

>Nazis....

Guess were fucked again....

Talk shit get slit

it was the bayonet on the Ar 15

A few months back the KKK stabbed two people with poles after they got attacked and the news didnt cover it at all because they were let off on self defense. These antifa are proudly proclaiming to the news they were there to kill people. They won't cover it because they can't spin it without being blatantly obvious.