what kind of music do you make

>prefers logic to ableton
Ur mom gaye

ableton is seriously the biggest piece of shit ive ever seen

literally i cant even be fucked cracking it because of how ugly it looks

Is Logic Pro good?

I heard you can't use VSTs with Logic Pro

real fl studio hours

its without question the best daw. it can do everything better than every other daw straight out the box and yes you can use third party vsts but theres no need to because the build in vsts are god tier. secondly its the easiest daw to pirate but if you decide to pay its cheap anyway. cubase is like 800$ unpiratable and is probably comparable to logic but whos paying that, especially not to a man named steinberg

i used logic pro for 7 years and now i feel sad thinking about it. i miss logic pro so much

fl studio is shit tier you cant even change time signatures. the rhythm section of that program is so garbage no wonder all these trap songs sound the same

using fl made me realize why trap even exists

Its OK, your music is trash anyway, we don't want it to come out

Logic Pro X is only like $200. I don't like Ableton. The problem is I use a Farfisa organ VST a lot and everything I'm reading says you can't integrate VST plug-ins into Logic Pro.

You're sure that's bullshit?

ableton is garbage. if you seriously use that program i know your music is shit

i'm married to LogicX

you can

you can use a vst wrapper if your farfisa doesn't come in au format

MAC = Soy Boys
PC = normal people/chads

You know this to be true. Name one normal person you saw that has a MAC...That's right, none. You CANNOT argue this.

Most of the people I know who rail against Macs are gay nerds.

Mac and Pc are both shit. Use Linux you fucking faggots.

pc goes hand in hand with autism, pedofilia, gaming, hacking, deep web trash.

pcs users are either just normal people or complete weirdos with no in betweens

all mac users are healthy well read individuals who dont play games and only use their computers to pursue creative endeavours

>y-you too
Nice comeback, faggot. Now fuck off to Sup Forums, no one cares about your music anyway.

its actually making me depressed im thinking of creating a mac partition just so i can use logic again

Reaper is good and cheap, works cross platform, fully customizable

yeah ive been looking at reaper. its not logic but i think if i pirated a ton of third party software i could get it feeling like logic

t. gaybleton user

I only work with analog, I'm not poor, sorry

>judges DAWs on aesthetics instead of functionality and workflow
you are no artist

>complains about giving money to jews
>uses an apple product
logic is a babby-tier daw designed for people who don't know how to produce.

admit it, the only reason you can't use ableton is because the corners just aren't rounded enough for your toddler sensitivities and there's too much info on the screen, which seems to boggle your little mind

everyone who participates in this stupid debate is autistic as fuck, but PC users more so

hahahhaha ableton faggots are upset

you make edm music. dont talk to me this is a thread about music. not the gay shit you listen to

t. trapshit "producer"

>he fell for the ableton = edm meme

>edm music
>electronic dance music music

your pleb is showing

trap is edm you absolute mess hahaha

my nigger i went to producer school for 1 semester (waste of money) i hung with the ableton crowd i know exactly what you faggots are about

the ableton crowd is the worst crowd

>all mac users are healthy well read individuals who dont play games
This.
I can accept criticism from linux users but neckbeard windowsfaggots can fuck off.

>crowd
i don't know any other ableton users. it's not a fucking club lmao. you're the idiot for wasting money on a fucking "producer school"
oh and i make ambient you fucking faggot. how old are you again?