'Fresh Off the Boat' actress Constance Wu rips Casey Affleck's award nomination

Wtf? Since when allegations are equal to guilty?
Or are the evidence no longer important?

fuck this slant eyed whore

What a sad attempt to be relevant.

>Art isn't about humanity, right?
Right.

costanza who?

CANTSTANDWU

>Fresh Off the Boat actress

lol, sure is

Where was she when the Nate Parker shit was happening.

>no name slant roastie wants attention from (((the media))) for virtue signalling

Stupid whore can't separate art from the artist.
As far as I'm concerned, even the worst of criminals must be praised if he did something noteworthy for art. Which, of course, doesn't excuse him for the punishment for his crimes.
Dumb chinks cannot into art. Based Casey is best Affleck.

she knows she'll never be famous from acting so shes trying to stir up drama on based casey

Where did this meme come from that people who make art must also be good people?

Oh right, children who never really grew up.

Never heard of her and I don't care.

>an Americanized Asian female is a raging SJW cunt

What a fucking surprise

>butthurt white males they can't get away with bullshit anymore because of their privilege

KEK /OURGAL/

Who is this dumb chink?

That was different because

>PoC can't rape!!!

how do we fix asian americans, Sup Forums?

She's right. Hollywood goes apeshit over Trump saying "grab her by the pussy" yet they award predators like Polanski and Affleck.

Can't they just fuck off?
Asian people are the weirdest.
Also, check'em

how dumb is she? affleck paid money to have that lawsuit go away and he paid money to get this oscar nom. humanity has nothing to do with it

According to women
>women are always innocent
>men are always guilty
No matter what the evidence shows

amercia as a whole is beoyond saving

Hollywood gave a standing ovation to a convincted child rapist. But say one bad thing about Jews and you're an outcast.

But they both actually made something of worth.

Maybe its America that needs to be fixed

>it's a junkie sjw gets eaten alive by his own monster episode

I love these. Hollywood is like a self-eating hydra

lol armenians are the fucking scourge of the earth what the fuck whoever made this pic obviously never met one

the rest is correct though

T*rkroach spotted

I'm not, thanks god, turks are as bad as the armenians, they're all the same anyway, we should just nuke the whole area

>Italian-Americans

Jerseyfags don't count, faggot. They don't even exist anymore.

Casey is a good actor though.

I don't know who this woman is

The court of public opinion has never needed evidence.

Let them know that no matter how hard they try they'll never be black

chick from fresh off the boat

>Just do a good acting job, thats all that matters!
Well, it is an award for "Best Actor," so... are we sure she's being sarcastic?

what's the back story?

Post Europeans and Americans

art isn't about humanity. It isn't about anything really.

what's going on with casey? he rape a bitch?

American Asians are hopeless. They're better off than whites but they still want to cash in on those sweet minority bucks so they act like rabid SJWs.

desu BoaN has literally been swept under the rug.
That shit came and went & disappeared quick, unlike 12 Years a Slave or any of those other type of movies

put her back on the fucking boat

He was verbally abusive and made improper advances to two women while working on I'm Still Here with Joaquin Phoenix. They settled out of court. In my opinion they were probably getting too deep into their meta asshole personalities. I believe the women entirely, but I don't give a shit. He should obviously still be allowed to win Oscars

I saw it. Honestly, I really don't think it would've won many awards even without the scandal. It wasn't awful, but it was obviously the work of a first-time director, and despite the controversial subject matter it really seems like they tried to play it safe and please everyone.

They barely even show the actual uprising, it's basically just a montage. I'm not saying I needed to see them murdering women & children, but you don't even get a single good battle scene after all that buildup. It's like the most mediocre film they possibly could've made out of the Nat Turner story. I was hoping for Black Braveheart, I got a shitty made-for-TV-tier schmaltzfest instead

wait, I'm confused and clearly out of the loop with Celeb shit. So what did Casey do that made her irate?

Sexually harassed two female co-workers, YEARS ago, the matter was already settled legally.

From what I've read, it does sound like he acted like a scumbag, but it should be obvious by now that you're not disqualified from winning Oscars for acting like a scumbag.

Saw it as well and have to agree. The only reason BoaN got any attention was that it premiered at Sundance fresh off the heels of the oscars controversy. It got a standing ovation before it even played for gods sake.

It didn't deserve to win awards and I kind of doubt it would've won. It was released too early for awards season anyway.

>it's basically just a montage
Yeah pretty much, didn't hold that much weight emotional. Then fast forward to the cliche last stand battle and the hanging scene and you cut credits

In SJW-World, being accused means being ineligible for doing anything meaningful with your existence until proven innocent, including being nominated for performance awards.

Minding her own damn business because all charges were dropped

A decade of SVU taught me that.

wew lad, it was fine in the beginning, but these last few years have gone overboard with the whole women are always the victim.

There was even one episode where they wanted to charge a guy with rape because he pretended to be someone important and the women slept with him because of that. Of course they had to find some other ridiculous way to make him go to jail.

They also had an episode about a tranny and some mean mom who was calling the guy a man

literally Wu?

Friendly reminder...

Why are women petty?

who?

I bet there's another Oscar nominee involved, digging up dirt on his competitors to make his victory more likely.

wouldn't say polanski really made anything of worth

she's straight?
i guess that's becoming a rarity in hollywood these days

>Not posting the instagram pic of her with Chad and Asian masculinity flipping their shit in the comments

Casey Affleck does give off some rapey psychopathic vibes in his interviews though. He reminds me off Dennis from sunny.

>Art isn't about humanity, right?
>Star of network sitcom that solely exists to sell ad space

art is about ridiculing art

BLEACHED
asian women worship THE BWC

>just do a good acting job, that's all that matters!

something she wouldn't know about.

>Fresh off the boat actress
OP that's offensive. We call them asian americans now.

This girl complained about the Great Wall having a white lead when it was a Chinese movie and then a Hollywood studio bought the overseas rights

lol black people can't be shitty you stupid retard

>Based Casey is best Affleck.
iirc he gets rejected by women all the time and then harrasses them. That's what you are looking up to? That is your definition of "based"? Holy shit. Sad!

fpbp

>Be a woman
>Claim to be sexually harassed
>Go to court
>Here's a few dollars
>Alright, then it's ok.

These women are just whores. If you were actually harassed why not go to trial? You went through a "traumatizing" experience and you'll just settle for a couple of bucks.

Everyone ITT, is art about humanity?

Would/were Josef Mengle or John Wayne Gacey be capable of art?

Roach

Pretty "art" is about making money.

Yeah Africa and Mexico are great places full of family values.

America's problem is people just revert to the lowest common denominator. When they see nig nogs acting like nigs, a lot of people say, wow that's easier than studying and trying to make something of myself, I guess I can just do that.

Seemed to matter to all those who didn't nominate Birth of a Nation. But its OK if your a WHITE GUY FROM BOSTON