Face reality, Trumptards

Face reality, Trumptards

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FhvRb
abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-opens-12-point-lead-trump-thirds-biased/story?id=40114224
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

still voting for him regardless :p

remember to sage, report and ignore shill theeads folks

You do realize that we can meme this into reality? We are essentially God. Trump will win, Hillary will go to prison, Mexico will build the wall.

I agree. Our strategy isn't working. New plan.
1: Promote Jill Stein as the female Bernie Sanders
2: Portray Hillary Clinton as a racist, reducing her support.
3: Fight for Black Christians

Clinton is up by 6 points before the debates. She was up by 20 before the first primary debates and lost ground over the next months, she has no shot to beat Trump

I know right, Brexit will never happen, oh sorry I mean Trump won't win.

kek the charade is crumbling faggot, Trump will be the next President. Brexit has proven how bullshit the media is and how biased it's polls are.

When Trump wins in a landslide, the butthurt will be glorious, I can't wait.

HE'S ONLY PRETENDING TO LOSE IT IS CHESS I SWEAR

What the fuck I'm a #HillShill now

You mean people don't already know Jill Stein is the female Bernie Sanders?

how many people actually take these polls?

Hillary will be assassinated

Make sure to save all "Trump gonna win" posts so we can post them and laugh at Trumptards when he loses

b-but he hasn't even started on her yet!

If you don't think he's been playing Chess just to get where he is now, you're kidding yourself.

We did it with Brexit. Kek overcomes.

>mfw he loses in a landslide

He played chess so he could be down 7 points against Shillary?

rigged.
archive.is/FhvRb

Also that latest rigged poll where they polled 50% more democucks to get their hillary win, kek.

>reality
>jew media and pols
They are trying to manipulate public opinion as usual, just like brexit. It won't work. Trump has never been more popular.

>Trump ahead in polls
omg guyz we're winning!!!
>Trump lagging in polls
the polls are fixed by the jewz anyway.. r-right guys?

Hilldog has it locked down then. Don't even bother voting.

whoops I posted it again

Fuck, I just cast my vote for Jeb!

I remember when Remain was leading in the polls according to all of the "analysts" too

All this shows me is that jews are disgusting manipulative creatures

Your dream is not my reality sorry liberal thTs not how life works

Was it not looking at lot worse for Trump in the early stages primary voting polls?

Remember brexit was nearly ten points behind when the referendum was announced 3 months ago, look what happened there.

This.

Even if I did what you shills wanted, I would still vote for Trump. Fuck that tumblr-esqe Hillary, I'm not voting to continue the course of world policing and self loathing.

Literally nothing is going on right now, why are people voting for Shillary?

Excellent choice guac-bro.

>You do realize that we can meme this into reality? We are essentially God.
The fuck are you talking about. You know everything about kek is just banter right. Lurk some more.

Since when is a 6% lead in June considered insurmountable?

Wikileaks claims to have the info to indict hillary, I hope this keeps up and forces them to dump the info if they actually have anything.

there were similar brexit polls a couple of weeks ago ;)

I wouldn't call it shilling if it's the truth, people should still vote for whoever they want. She will win in the end though, the ignorant rhetoric about Trump is too in grained at this point, and Clinton is too ingrained in politics, and her name is to recognizable in politics for the uneducated vote.

>General Election
>Polls
>Reality

Pick one nigger

They are propping her up before she crashes and burns in the debates.

Remember this is the same woman who couldn't even win the dem nomination in a convincing manner against a senile old lying Jew a month ago and now they want us to believe she's got this in the bag lel.

>kike media polls
>reality

sage

Do you genuinely think he'll win?

Shillary isn't going to win. Get over it.

That sure convinces me. I'm now a #jebhead.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-opens-12-point-lead-trump-thirds-biased/story?id=40114224
>12 point lead

S U I D I C E

W
A
T
C
H

they said that about brexit

I am a reputed pollster with a flawless methodology.
Screencap this post.
Also LE DRUMP BTFO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ohhh a "poll". Those really predicted Brexit and the Tory majority in the last general so accurately and precisely. Oops no they didn't.

> oh well so much for "polls"

That's weird. I thought MA had better education than what you bring to the table.

Do you genuinely think he can't get FL, OH, and NC? You know he will win.

He polls higher when you count third parties. It's not just Stein -- Gary will end up taking more votes from Hillary than Trump.

>It could still happen
>Mfw

You probably think Brexit had happened already.

I sure will.

I mean, it's not the Brexit one or anything

No shot in Florida, losing NC in latest poll, Down 1 in Ohio

They oversample dems to the hilt and say the poll is representative of the populace.

no but unlike all the pessimists (or shills) i see reality. This election can go either way pretty easy. its also too early to even guess accurately

voting Johnson and you can't stop me

WOW THE DRUMPFKINS IGNORE MY POST????!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
DRUMPKINFS BTFO XDXDDXXDD

Because Johnson is basically a fucking liberal. New poll today shows Trump and Clinton within one point when third party is an option. Can't wait for more lib tears in November.

I dunno, I just don't see it going down that way. Also, Do you genuinely believe that votes count? I don't think you understand how elections work, or just how far Hillary has her arm up the ass of the political system. If the bitch can stay out of jail, she can help lean an election in her favor, especially against a guy that most people are already convinced is a card carrying racist, xenophic, sexist moron.

they have had no debate yet.

>will Clinton hide, until Californias primaries
>or will she face her lies on a dabate.

>english and spanish
>20% not even registered to vote
>12 point Democratic bias
>1001 people called

>Because Johnson is basically a fucking liberal

you might want to learn the difference between economic and social policy

traditionally republicans always are higher than they poll because republicans are generally busy accomplishing shit in life while the democratic trash are so unbusy and useless they love to do polls

It's going to be glorious.

those digits don't lie

>English and Spanish
>Washington Post, just after Trump told them to blow it out their ass
>50% more registered democrats than Republicans

SURELY THIS IS A REPRESENTATIVE SAMPLING

I really do hope this goes the same was as Brexit and complacent Democrats are just too lazy, stoned, and retarded to go vote.

Because the news media doesn't have a bias and is never wrong! Surely this will be the end of the trump campaign!

Every single Republican candidate was 30pts behind Clinton in the early stages of the race, during the fall. Every other Republican candidate except for Trump had pulled ahead of her by the time primary states began to vote. Trump was the worst candidate. The worst candidate is the nominee.

I'm not #inpainforRemain

I'm now #inpainforRemain

You can't just show an irrational person rationality. That's not how they operate.

You need to start with compassion. Then, you need to understand their position. Then, you need to give them neutral information. Then, you need to confront them with inconsistencies.

Then, you need to ask them why they think those things are, without using loaded language. After that, you need to unravel whatever rhetoric or myths have been instilled by their cult-like thought processes, through appeals to authority. But love them, and hold them close as they cry upon realizing their folly.

At least, that's how I do it. I don't know.

He's for socialized health care and amnesty. You might want to learn his actual policies. A libertarian can't even win the libertarian nomination.

>hurr durrrr, the number given by a site own by shillary that said shillary is winning must be totally true

Nationalism is on the rise.

Deal with it.

>letting yourself be demoralized by meaningless polls, months before the actual election

>He's for socialized health care
literally a couple days ago he was on Rogan's podcast talking about having a bunch of private specialized clinics everywhere, he called them "gallbladders R US" or something

Source?

Remember when "Remain" led Brexit polls?

Remember when all the silent Leave voters came out in force and BTFO every faggot alive?

Same shit with Trump - Clinton shills have made it impossible to talk about Trump as they just shout "racist".

I guarantee you Trump has 55%-60% support based on a silent majority who feel it's not worth declaring their support to avoid confrontation from faggots.

BUSH IS FINISHED
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

so in other words this poll don't mean shit

Yes, I actually do realize this. However, it has a point of limitation due to the fact that what we are is merely energy. The formation of atoms into conscious beings help direct the energy to mold and shape new forms of energy to be directed. Now, let's say you meme Trump hard enough to get him into the general election. Do you not think there are actions and reactions in this universe? For every thought form created there is void that is filled by a readjusting of energy and a backlash to what was created.

In less nebulous and enigmatic terms: KeK hasn't taken his payment yet. He's done for you, but hasn't taken what is owed.

Remember the phrase: "The Devil doesn't only take one bite."

When KeK comes for his pound of flesh, just know that it will be a major blow to the right wing that prayed for his help.

The Jews were ravaged and wrecked by Yahweh throughout the middle ages for all the favors they asked for in the sand times.

Christians and Muzzies are getting their comeuppance for asking much of Christ and moon boy.

Now the right wing is going to get the slimy tongue of KeK up their forbidden parts as payment for getting Trump this far.

You meme, you pay. And KeK only cares about the keks.

Happy Memeing, boys.

What kind of poll gives a split of 36% to 24% Democrats and Republics respectively?

>Nationalism is getting more exposure as a quick pop-sci fad
FTFY
Nothing lasts forever. Not in the face of systematic decision-making.

whoops haha gave you a (You)

a random one

>nationalwide poll
>T.Electoral collage

Do you fucking retards not know how your goddamn system of government works?

ABC Poll oversamples Democrats by as much as 9%, pic related.

Most other polls agree on Clinton +5, that should be the current difference.

Why is Johnson even running? All third parties do in major elections is split the vote.

checked

>WE GOTTA UNSKEW THE POLLS

t. Romney in 2012

If Trump is only 2 up with independents then Hillary really is up anywhere from 6 - 8. Still not good news for Trump

He was not wrong, he even took the lead in October and tied again in November.

He was just a choker that fumbled hard in the last few weeks. Choked like a dog

Are those the same polls saying Trump wouldn't beat the other candidates or Britain would remain in the EU?

>1 post by this ID

Probably.

This. Romney was staged to win that election but he fucked up badly.

He choked like a Dog as Trump would say.

Clearly we're better educated when we don't believe a poll with terrible methodology.

Pic related, you kike.

But that's what it is. That's why it works, the actions occur simply because we're thinking about them, not based on what we want or not. It's basically having all the psionic force of thousands of people thinking the same thing, it bleeds into the subconscious psychic network all humans share and begins to influence them without them even realizing.

>He was just a choker that fumbled hard in the last few weeks. Choked like a dog

And what is Trump doing? He just cucked himself by saying Scotland voted out of the EU when they didn't.

Every month he has a major blunder. Trump is doing worse than Romney is at this point. He's even down with fuckin' rasmussen.

Trump's major talking point in the primaries is that he's a WINNER!!! HE WINS, WINS, AND WINS!! And guess what? Now he's LOSING, LOSING, AND LOSING!

Don't know how you got to these numbers.

In the pic there is the calculation based on Gallup party affiliation data showing that the same poll would result in Clinton 45.85%, Trump 44.05%, Other options: 10.10%

Of course a bad poll cannot give good numbers even if you adjust for the bad factors. The NBC poll (in the pic too compared to the ABC poll) seems to be correct and shows Clinton 5% over Trump.

My opinion is that we are now at Clinton +5, margin of error 3% putting it at worst (for Trump) Clinton +11, at best Trump +1.

I am waiting for the day after Trump is elected and the media is telling us how every Trump supported regrets it so much that we should have another election.

Amirite?

Amirite?

Why, is Trump offering to pay the legal bills?

He does that, you know.

Hillary wins
>Sup Forums BTFO
>reddit BTFO
>at least 50% of SJW cucks BTFO
>Bernie BTFO
>Trump BTFO
>Republican donors BTFO
>Sexists BTFO
>Jeb! BTFO (although Trump did already)