Do you guys think Thom is cool IRL? Has anyone here ever met him? Would love to hear some stories

Do you guys think Thom is cool IRL? Has anyone here ever met him? Would love to hear some stories.

Attached: CoolGuy.jpg (225x225, 5K)

he cheated on his wife multiple times even after she was diagnosed with cancer, until she finally had enough and split it off with him. then after she dies, he decides to continue on his world tour instead of spending time with his grieving children.

he's probably ok in real life, but the guy clearly has issues

I asked him for directions once and he vomited all over me.

Nice guy, though. Gave really good directions.

I met Thom Yorke once. I was in California and I happened to run into him at a local diner. He was sitting alone and it looked like he'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I know him from Radiohead. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the trash can. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Potatoes, carrots, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it didn't even make it into the trash because he wasn't looking at what he was doing.

Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really fucking weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.

I saw Thom at a grocery store once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

But you just explained how he's fucking terrible in real life.

Is this a new pasta?

I had a conversation with him about e commerce in the dial up internet era waiting in line at a deli in Hamburg

No it really happened.

>new

ok kellan

Attached: i hope we both die.jpg (306x306, 14K)

"To protest, I stood in the place of a waste receptacle and opened my mouth. That's how I lost my virginity *laughs*" ~ Thom Yorke

Why would you post shit like this?
Just fuck off, you don't know shit about his relationship with Rachel, stop talking shit about people you don't like

proof? i've seen some lyrical analysis, but i rly don't think that counts

>Do you guys think Thom is cool IRL?
He hates everything and everyone.

Attached: eelo3b9vtzdx.jpg (422x750, 32K)

did his vomit point the way

i reckon he'd either be rly dickish or rly anxious irl, maybe both

if you were good friends he'd probably be rly cool tho

He looks like jigsaw in that pic lmao

Why does he hate Pablo Honey? it's better than pretentious Kid A

Attached: Jigsaw.jpg (700x350, 41K)

why is this pasta so funny to me?

>In the summer of 2010 when I was working in the same studio as Thom I was approached by him NUMEROUS times. At first it was innocent, him introducing himself, trying to to give me "tips" (in hindsight he was just grooming me) and was introducing me to other members of the band (who a few also turned out to be just as big of creeps as Thom.)

>After several more times in the studio things started to get weird. I had given him my phone number a few weeks prior because I admittedly was becoming shy in studio and not performing to my best. He offered to take me out for an early evening dinner and then help me rehearse the very few things I had. We had korean barbecue, a dish I have never had previously and I was upset that they didn't have traditional 'American' bbq sauce but Thom had pressured me into trying the house brand instead. It was way too sweet. Afterwards, we ended up at my house.

>Within minutes he suggested we take off our shirts, including under garments (he had a very tight white undershirt on) and do songs topless, because it will remove a layer of insecurity. I obliged and after just one chord Thom was fondling one of my breasts and giggling asking if I liked it. I was shocked, absolutely frozen, and responded with a non-verbal "ewwww." He insisted I rub his hair and I did so why he still sucked on my nipple and rubbed my belly all the while laughing and moaning. Eventually, he tried to take off my pants but I couldnt do it and instead gave him a blow job. Afterwards I was in such shock. He simply smiled, cleaned himself up, and left without saying a word. It was one of the worst nights of my life.

does anyone have the copypasta that ends with bitemarks on ops dick?

what's wrong with his eye though

Ah here’s what I came for

great, now piss off to reddit

I always figured it was either some injury like that car crash, or maybe sustained opiate abuse

Asking the real questions here