Attached: uzo.jpg (1536x1152, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsLZrT1GypA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't wait for his 27th bday

can't keep my dick in my pants oh wait wrong song nigga

love uzi daddy

LEGEND

Attached: lil uzi vert fairy tale.jpg (1548x1024, 871K)

trash

fuck you

woke

Living legend

can't wait for his death

nigga has the anatomy and body proportions of a literal midget, fucking pathetic ahahah he's like 4'5

danny uzi vert > lil uzi vert

love his music and aesthetic. his recent autistic looks hes posting on ig have me weirded out but intrigued nonetheless

that xo love tour whatever song, is the one of the greatest songs of all time.

literally the only song of his i like lol.

listen to his song mood

Just enough substance there to not be completely brain dead. Great melodies and flows with occasionally good lyrics. Basically trap music for people with good taste.

The Perfect Love Tape is Uzi's only good project. The rest of his albums or mixtapes are pretty terrible except for a select few songs. Singles like Mood or Buy It are great too.

Lil Pump, Xan or 69 are gonna be next. Scr

just did, beats not even close to as good and the contents not as good

saw him in concert, funny seeing a five foot lil dude jumping up and down strumming his ego

get gay vibes from him the way he walks and dances, but honestly dont even care that one songs so good lol

xo tour life is his most accessible song, like overly accessible, maybe his usual style isnt for you. you should try his song 20 min, if you dont like that either you probably wont like most of his other shit

Shit taste but you should listen to 20 Min, Wokeuplikethis, Relate, and pretty much all of LUV is Rage 1 & 2.

20 min sounded generic. wokeuplikethis was fire for like the month it came out then i got sick of it. relate is a throwaway track

Trap might just not be your thing then.

im pretty bored of it at this point yes

is dis nigga legally a midget?

Good in small doses at a time.

he’s 5”4

Best music, Best personality

Attached: lil uzi vert gif.gif (480x480, 1.31M)

>musician is gay
>Sup Forums loves him

Classic

dis nigga look like a shiba inu became a tiny black person

Attached: ee.jpg (275x183, 6K)

he is not gay just acts like it
Yea he is a cute little nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=BsLZrT1GypA

Attached: lil uzi ver and marilyn.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Only good soundcloud rapper

luv is rage is his peak and everything that comes after that mixtape is mediocre/trash

that is his worst album

wwwwwwwwwwwwrong