CARDINALS PUSH FOR SAME-SEX UNIONS

>In 2014, addressing a question raised on the family, he argued that church doctrine can change over time, and "doesn't depend on the spirit of time but can develop over time." "Saying that the doctrine will never change is a restrictive view of things," Marx later clarified at a Vatican press conference. "The core of the Catholic Church remains the Gospel, but have we discovered everything? This is what I doubt."[12]

>We have to respect the decisions of people. We have to respect also, as I said in the first synod on the family — some were shocked, but I think it’s normal — you cannot say that a relationship between a man and a man, and they are faithful, [that] that is nothing, that has no worth,

>He said it was up to the state “to make regulations for homosexuals so they have equal rights or nearly equal . . . but marriage is another point,” adding that the state “has to regulate these partnerships and to bring them into a just position, and we as church cannot be against it

>The history of homosexuals in our societies is very bad because we’ve done a lot to marginalize [them],” he said, adding that as a Church and as a society “we’ve also to say ‘sorry, sorry.’

Plz come back to the Orthodox Church, we miss you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/mhfm1/
youtube.com/watch?v=MluQQFl-Z1g
sspx.ca/en/community/priories
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_heresies-a_list.htm
gematrix.org/?word=Vicarius Filii Dei
gematrix.org/?word=Bishop of rome
end-times-prophecy.org/the-whore-of-babylon.html
veritas-vincit-international.org/2014/08/16/blessed-anne-catherine-emmerichs-prophecy-on-the-two-popes/
christusrex.org/www1/apparitions/http:/pr00063.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/26/pope-francis-says-christians-should-apologise-to-gay-people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gotta love this guy too, the Pope's right-hand man, and a very close friend of Benedict

>In April 2012, the election of a young gay man who was living in a registered same-sex partnership to a pastoral council in Vienna was vetoed by the parish priest. After meeting with the couple, Schönborn reinstated him. He later advised in a homily that priests must apply a pastoral approach that is "neither rigorist nor lax" in counselling Catholics who "don't live according to [God's] master plan".[38]

>Schönborn is a member of the Elijah Interfaith Institute Board of World Religious Leaders.[31]

>Elijah Interfaith Institute is a nonprofit, international, interfaith organization which was founded by Rabbi Alon Goshen-Gottstein in 1997.

I was expecting Marx and Marx it is

Around Cathocucks, never relax.

Looks like the last Pillar of Western Civ is failing. Crusade to purify the faith when?

If I ever choose a denomination, it will be either 7th day Adventist or Orthodox, can't stand this cuckery and blasphemy, I always distrusted the cathocucks, but with this everything they do and preach can't abide in this nonsense.

What the fuck happened to the Catholic church?

that's simply because ALL the German bishops are homosexuals themselves

Is there no end to papist degeneracy?

>doesn't depend on the spirit of time but can develop over time." "Saying that the doctrine will never change is a restrictive view of things
We knew you will end up like this, heretics
t. Orthodox

Modernism.
SSPX is the only way.

>(((Marx)))
Vatican II was a mistake

time to compose those 95 or so theses and nail them to one's blog. come on, guys, I am grand-nephew of a bishop, son of a jewess and I want my schism in this life or the next.

Wow, I guess Sup Forums is on the wrong side of history, again. Again.

Is SSPX strong in France or is it just marginal?
It seems strange to me they say that all church is quasi-heretic and yet they still are part of it, unlike Sedevacantism

Lutherans already have gay marriage, by and large. Church of Denmark, Church of Sweden,the largest denomination in the U.S...

Most 7th Day Adventists are against this sort of thing, but their HQ congregations, in Loma Linda, are getting increasingly liberal.

Catholic Church was taken over by pedophiles.

CHRISTKEKS YES!

I wonder how long it will take them to replace the communion wine with "diversity" semen.

Any bets?

>Cardinal Marx
>Cardl Marx
>Carl Marx
>Carol Mars
>Caroline Martin
>Cosmoline Mosin
>FAMOUS WEAPON OF THE SOVIET

Nice fucking try, Sup Forums. I see your fucking game.

Come to the true Catholic Church, not the Vatican II heresy

youtube.com/user/mhfm1/

Sequels always ruin it.

Christianity is doomed

Time for KEKISM

>Cardinal Marx

You can't make this shit up

Enough of the Orthodox shills
Enough of the papist shills

>Cardianal Marx
Is this some kind of fucking joke? It's like when Rick and Morty had a vampire gym teacher named Coach Feratu.

They should apologize for butt fucking young boys and turning them into faggots. Then they and the faggots they made should be exiled to an island to keep them from harming anyone else.

The stats don't match your perception vlad

Catholicism is a fucking joke.

What was the sample size on this? Every single person at my parish (Orthodox) strongly opposes same-sex marriage.

>Donation of Constantine

everytime

Be ready everyone, The Catholic Church and The Pope are getting ready for a pedophile agenda push

Praise Kek!

Meme magic is the only form of spiritual power that exist. The rest is just cuckolds and lies.

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/

meme church, tied to the Russian power since Peter the Great

Traditionalism becomes stronger with time. It still is marginal.
It's a bit weird yeah, there's a real disgust for modernists in our (SSPX) ranks, which is pretty sickening when people try to push their opinions on them down your throat. They should only hate modernism and not the people who follow it blindly.
Mostly young men who forgot charity and only want to feel superior.

They're mostly Democrat, yeah, because the Republican Party likes Israel, which Orthodox Christians hate (even in a crazy way, one I was talking to today said Israel is behind ISIS). But most of the parishioners I've talked to support Trump anyway.

>meme church, tied to the Russian power since Peter the Great
Russian power is good, they are fighting on Assad's side, the only side Christians can support.

>(((Marx)))

Their political affiliation is reflective of their poor theology

A surnatural power can't be subjected to natural authority.

And yet orthodox women are No. 1 in killing their own babies.

No ex cathedra, it's fucking nothing.

Sage.

>meme church, tied to the Russian power since Peter the Great
>The Russian Church is the entire Orthodox Church
>Implying caeseropapism still existing for almost 100 years now in the Russian Church

Francis should excommunicate him, and yet he remain silent. This proves something.

How did they gauge whether or not their respondents were the religions they claimed? Did they ask if they went to Church? Because more than half of the people who identify as Orthodox don't attend Church, they just identify with it for ethnic reasons.

The Church isn't subjected to national authority

Based Poland keeping their population strong.

>(((((Balinski)))))

I'm not saying that Orthodox Church is Russian only, but there's a strong preference for slavic Churches on his image, and some funny putinolatry as usual.

>The Church isn't subjected to national authority
>What is Russia ?

If they do this, I'm out

The Russian government is restricting abortion a lot more, they signed an agreement with the Church to heavily restrict it and require Church counseling before you go through with it. The Russian state's power is good for Russia

Russia is only relatively recently going through an Orthodox revival. Abortions has dropped tremendously, but still only about 1/10 of the population regularly goes to Church.

I miss JP2 and BXVI

youtube.com/watch?v=MluQQFl-Z1g

>What is Russia ?
Are you citing anything substantial, or just Soros-sponsered memes?

7th day Adventist are pretty based.

>Damage control this hard
Every group has nominal Christians
pewforum.org/about-the-religious-landscape-study/

All of this stuff was going on under them. They just didn't support it like Francis does

But they didn't speak out and identity and excommunicate heretics like they should

>stating that the Russian Orthodox Church is basically a puppet-church is Soros-memeing
I don't fucking care about what Putin does as long as it's good for his people and doesn't harm mine.

I'm not talking about politics there.

>Catholics

>being stupid and cucked

Lmao, i went to church today and they were talking about how it's mens fault that marriage rates are dropping. It's so PC and feminist-like. One of the priests sounds like buk lau and the other one sounds like apoo from the simpsons. They then celebrated bringing over an African muslim family with the constant donations by other catholic cucks.

Go kiss refugee like your pope Cathocucks.

>Every group has nominal Christians
Mm, no nearly to the same degree. There are not nearly as many practical atheists who don't attend Church and refer to themselves as "baptists" (maybe Christians), as there are, say, American Greek atheists who refer to themselves as Orthodox due to how strongly that is tied to their ethnic identity--they still celebrate Easter on the Orthodox day, for instance, and sing Christian hymns on the day. It's not a practical comparison, Greek and Russian and many other ethnicity of the Orthodox define their identity through the Church.

>Marx
Should've seen that coming.

sspx.ca/en/community/priories
Come home white boy

It's not catholics, the problem is that liberals/marxists have spent the last couple of decades infiltrating the catholic church (the same way they do everywhere else) and there's now a battle being fought between the cultural marxists who want to turn the church into a church of liberal degeneracy and actual catholics trying to get them to fuck off. The problem is, of course, that the Pope is also a marxist.

Don't Baptists know lying is a sin?

They have been fucking boys for long enough.

>Cardinal Marx
Can't make this shit up.

Samefagging here but again, not joking about literal marxist infiltration of the church.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology

Fuck this shit, at this rate, evangelians will be the only hope for the western society.

>Cardinal Marx

>Cardinal Marx
>Marx
>(((((((((((((((MARX)))))))))))))))

CARdinaL MARX

Dude , seriously? Catholics are pagans , You know there's a protestant church , that got created to PROTEST against the pope?

Even the orthodox church got cucked , but not as much , wish one day the Orthodox removes all the blasphemies that the pope added

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_heresies-a_list.htm

>Catholic belief: Saints are people who perform miracle

Biblical truth: saints are people who are true believers and will enter New Jerusalem

>Catholic belief: purgatory is a place where people expiate their sins before going to heaven

Biblical truth: no place such as "purgatory" is mentioned, only "clean" people will enter the kingdom. The blood of Christ cleanses us from sin

>Catholic belief: people go to heaven or hell immediately after they die

Biblical truth: no one goes to heaven until the second coming. The believers will go to Jerusalem where will live for 1000 years, and after the 1000 years the people who did not make it will attack Jerusalem, but God will pour fire on them and they will die forever, this is second death

>Catholic belief: papal infallibility

Biblical truth: lol
Why does Sup Forums follow this meme religion?
gematrix.org/?word=Vicarius Filii Dei

gematrix.org/?word=Bishop of rome

end-times-prophecy.org/the-whore-of-babylon.html

As a Catholic, what can I do about this kind of shit? It's disheartening as hell. Our parish is falling apart, every year attendance is less and less. Part of me thinks it's because of contradictory crap like this.

How can one person uncuck Catholicism? Can't do this shit alone. My family and friends have quit and given up, but I still stick with it. It's getting difficult though.

I got a feeling where going to be seeing some happenings. The priests here keep on talking about preparing.

I think it's the time to get off this ship and fill out the apostasis

Two popes and false Church of Darkness, as prophecies by Saint Anna Katharina Emmerick 200 years ago in her visions.

veritas-vincit-international.org/2014/08/16/blessed-anne-catherine-emmerichs-prophecy-on-the-two-popes/

False pope and those heretic cardinals will be wiped clean out by the catholic Great Monarch, who will destroy the Jewropean Union and restore the Holy Roman Empire:

christusrex.org/www1/apparitions/http:/pr00063.htm

He will also kill the false messiah of the jew, the 666 beast, the antichrist, as is prophecied in the Book of Revelation.

We have Western Rite Orthodoxy if your parish is interested. It's like Medieval Catholic Mass, except in English. Dank Western Medieval icons too.

The Latins don't believe in continuing revelation.

>The Eternal German trying to destroy another hallowed European institution

wow I'm fucking shocked.

>Catholic belief: people go to heaven or hell immediately after they die

This is false. Limbo is a catholic concept.

>"Hey you wanna see a neat trick?"
>Apostatizes

Whatever this church is its not Catholic. I'll live to see the desolving of the EU, WW3, the Catholic Church split again under the "Vatican 2" heresy, a Trump presidency, and a global economic collapse good times!

> u= 5
wew lad

that's exactly what he said , that it's just a CATHOLIC BELIEF

the right has won. we have reached the promised land.

brothers, we are free.

It isn't, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo

Latin alphabet uses v for u

It's not easy. Church tells me to love my neighbor but I just want to set most of them on fire.

>Biblical
>Truth

Pick one retard

But the Great Monarch does. And that's the only thing that matters. He will find the false messiah of the jews, and kill him, as is prophecied. Along the way he'll kick the jews out of Europe, restores the Roman Empire and wipes out all kebabs.

>I'm not saying that Orthodox Church is Russian only, but there's a strong preference for slavic Churches on his image, and some funny putinolatry as usual.

I like Putin, but the whole "put not your (spiritual) trust in princes or sons of man in whom there is no salvation" is almost a universal understanding of this issue. Don't buy into the polemics French user.

>What is Russia ?

Don't pretend the Roman church wasn't subject to this sort of treatment by the Franks and later HRE. Unlike the Russian church and the churches under the Pentarch, when heresy came from the emperor/tsar and he wished to lord it over the church/s, the church fought against it and won or have you forgotten about 6th and 7th Ecumenical councils. Because of the widespread heresy amongst the Germanic speaking peoples and their isolated view of the Christian world in which they believed the Pope was head of the whole church and not just the head bishop of Western Europe. The position of Cardinal was created to keep the Franks, but unfortunately Rome got conquered by these people and Frankish bishops started coming in and becoming cardinals and stuff. around the early 1.000s the HR emperor asked to officially add the filioque to the creed and lo and behold they did! Not much later they tried to lord it over the other churches, got utterly btfo and the great schism happened as a result. With the crusades and various latin nations subjugating orthodox nations at one point or another, they spread their seeds through deceit and other means, in lands that they never had jurisdiction over! I'm ranting I know, but I hope you understand a different take from what you're used to.

Whats your implication, the stats are invalid?

You sure showed me. Go back to your iron age Jewish superstitions where god creates light before the sun.

Oh my God

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/26/pope-francis-says-christians-should-apologise-to-gay-people

>does the pot ask the potter, how do you make me?

>keep the Franks
*Keep the franks out

False equivalence

It lost WW2.