PP WINS

WHAT NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for this is the end let's just shitpost

Now we wait for a coalition or more anarchy

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

Can you explain what is going on with private police forces? I heard it's possible now to get a security service to >enforce laws< and arrest people.

Based Rajoy, the true saviour of Spain in this day and age.

what is PP

That's a whole 'nother deal. I don't think it's really known what's going on with that shit. Basically, what you should know for sure is that the police forces will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING the party in power tells them to, even if that includes breaking the law or ignoring citizens' rights.

Cuckservatives, really.

But at least their economic policies are "good" and they talked against the Syrian refugees quota.

Fuck this, we are fucked, now elections again,
We will never get rid of thieves.

American here, I didn't even know Spain had elections, I thought they were ruled by unelected officials in Brussels.

There is no fixing this broken, rotten turd of a country.

There's just no fixing it. We're too stupid.

Rojos, volveros a Massachusetts!

>rooting for a genuinely retarded candidate

haha PEEPEE LOLOLOLOLOLOLO LIKE WEINER HEHGEHEHE PEEEPEEEE PEEENIS

>rajoy
>based
More like (((rajoy)))

That's Italy.

Despite all the shit we get, Spain is the only "PIGS" country that has not been economically rescued and is not ruled by an EU technocrat.

The Spanish economy is growing and the unemployement is getting lower, two years ago the unemployement was 8 points higher, we have a slow but steady overcome of this shitty situation but the communist victory could have ruined all. Still, it's not time to celebrate, and it's kinda possible that the left and regional independentists make some kind of coalition that fucks everything up. We will see in the next days.

PP is pronounced like Pepe in Spanish.

Party hard

Cringe hard*

Genocide when?

>Based
>Rajoy
>Savior
I'd vote for Soros at this point. If we're going to choose whether they cut us our head or our dick and then they keep going I'd choose to make it quick.

So is that good or bad?

Help a monkey out here Spainbros

>Voting times during siesta times

Maybe give us more of your land and into an colony buddy?

New elections

Literally the lesser evil, but there's still a chance we'll have to vote AGAIN

BUT, the commies got BTFO so it's like another batch of brexit reactions but in spanish

LEFTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'm confused, why would you have new elections

>PP wins

Blue = PP (center right)
Purple = Unidos Podemos (non-nationalist leftist)

ESTADOS UNIDOS DE MEXICO

There was a thread earlier saying podemos was on track to win. What happened?

Reality happened, surveys were hinting at a huge advantage for the commies

Turns out surveys are bullshit

Nah. PP are thieves and proud yelling "muh commies" to scare people off. They're also responsible, along with PSOE, of our loss of sovereignty. Spain now depends on EU.
People bite the bait because Podemos is lead by a literal commie and C's has proven that they're not Sup Forums: the party but literally the merchants in disguise.
And don't even get me started with PSOE.

IMO the lesser evil here was a moderate victory of Podemos because it would force the two main parties to do their homework all while not letting Podemos do any of the radical shit they planned. Even if they did try to do some radical shit the next four years they would be BTFO and new alt parties would rise, hopefully a proper right.

But we're too coward to even think about this and we cheer at our own demise.

PEEPEEEEEEEEEE

Polls were too optimistic or simply fake. Polls gave Unidos Podemos more votes than PSOE.

PP have capitalised the fear of the leftist very well.

The commie media were all stroking their dicks ate the possibility of podemos gaining more traction, that's all.

They're still a big threat for PP though, another round of negotiations will ensue.

>Catalonia and Basque Country voting for the same party

I take it that this is the cuck party.

>their economic policies are "good"

Sure they are, Aznar did a great job turning our economy into beach and bricks. Not like it exploded 10 years later or anything.

Necesitamos un partido decente que destrone al PePe. Esto de la magia memética se nos ha ido de las manos.

T H I S
H
I
S

Woops. translation. We need a strong, decent party to dethrone PP (read PEPE)
Meme magic shouldn't be wasted with those cunts.

That was Felipe Gonzalez with his industrial restructuration.

Love how PSOEfags and leftists in general have such a short memory.

El adelanto por la derecha es imposible por culpa de la propia incompetencia de las falanges

Literal communists, yes.

There is a small chance that every single party except PP and Cs make a huge coalition of half+1 seats and have a 6 month long rule until they jump on each other because someone used a wrong pronoun or some shit like that.

If not, it's going to be 3 months of "MUH VOTES" from everyone blocking each other until there is a new election again

Pues ahí está el riesgo. Se adelanta por la izquierda. No sería la primera vez que se hace.
Mientras no acabemos a tortazos o en guerra...

>Mientras no acabemos a tortazos o en guerra...
A los pudremitas y al PP le encanta el juego del guerracivilismo

Pero como son tan inutiles se les acabara yendo de las manos, aun asi soy optimista y creo que esto de Podemos/C's ha abierto una veda interesante para que aparezcan nuevos partidos.

Y por mucho que si españistán y cosas así al final acabará surgiendo una opción conservadora y euroescéptica aquí.

So tell me fellas is this good or bad news? The conservatives in the uk are shit

Here too. But we were facing literal commies here

It's shit, but podemos would have been a fucking catastrophe

She didn't deserve it :(

They're bad news, but could be worse. They will gradually be worse news and things are not going to get better. People are happy because commies didn't win, but they forget who they're voting for.

fucking catacucks man

WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE FOR ME?

So, what will happen? 3rd elections or PPSOE?

I vote for the first and then for the second

>the lesser evil
>any kind of Podemos victory

Are you on drugs?

Actually can you just annex us? I want to be a UK citizen.

New elections is good right? Probably better than having cucks or cucks in power. At least you can cause more confusion and dissent. Just a bit disappointed that Vox flopped so much. I liked that meme party.

Do you not have any decent ukip tier parties? You don't have a spanish nige?

Eva is for sex
Ines is for love

>tfw firebombing of spain in your lifetime

this

3rd elections unless PSOE accepts to commit political suicide.

is she african? she looks very brown

se la arrimaba por todos los agujeros.

Don't you get bored?

un CHIno salame ASJKASJK

Sadly no, there are some nutheads neo-nazi tier parties like Vox, Democracia Nacional or España 2000. But they are the laughing stock and nobody takes them serious, and some literally who parties with 0,005% of votes like the Libertarian party.

It's all about breaking the conditioning. They wouldn't be able to do big changes.
Not a single great speaker, not a single man who dares to point their fingers at the right persons. It won't happen unless something big happens internationally. If Brits stay strong perhaps.
I always thought your flag was like a sunless version of Philippines for dyslexics. Then I visited your country and discovered that it's actually an accurate description.

Still butthurt about the Battle of White Mountain, I see

>Se adelanta por la izquierda
Esto podria funcionar, el español medio es de izquierdas pero consevador, crear una especie de Podemos sin progresismo.

post your face when
>surveys and survey experts

Wow you guys need to sort it out and uncuck yourselves m8s

We are going to smash Belgium no government record.

Closest thing we have and it's a literal memeparty

CAN SOMEONE PLS INVADE US ALREADY?

>They wouldn't be able to do big changes.

But the psychological effect of a Podemos victory would be enough to get them elected the next time with full force.

>All regions have voted PP except Catalonia and Euskadi

I hate the fact that we have voted for these sjw faggots, but at least there will be more people willing to accept the independence :^). However, this suggests that we would become cucked states like sweden or germany.

Conservative nationalists are fucked. Better move to Andorra.

Surveys should be fucking ban.Thye are manipulated to alter the democratic process.Is so obvious that is not even funny

Pls explain why the exit polls were so inaccurate

omg what I hate Spain now

Media shilling for Podemos.

Well At least there are no SJW in charge of the country.
But we still the eternal slaves of the EU bankers.

Fucked either way.
My only hope is no big number of rapefugees gets in to the country

A)People lied
B) Poll makers did a terrible job

an ancient tradition known as pucherazo

>get them elected the next time with full force.
If they did they would try to get a referendum for Catalonia. That means the rest of Spain would tell them to fuck off and they would hit the ground hard.

Any retard without a decent program can use this against them and get them BTFO.

ayyyyyy

P-lib voter here, I accept my party is a joke, but I think we have to vote for the party we believe in, not "practical voting" like everyone says here

what does this mean for the EU
help crashing it or not really?

PP are willing to let them in, they just don't want to come to this fucking shitty hellhole.

They should fire them, they are awful at their job

>Brexit polls
>Elections polls

Useless bunch of maggots, they are only good for manipulating people.

This. Useful vote is why we are left with PP

neither of the 4 big parties are against the EU

>However, this suggests that we would become cucked states like sweden or germany.

The only reason we are not cucked like them is the fact we don't have enough money for free housing and gibsmedats so immigrants dont even care to stay here and use us as a checkpoint in their route to North Europe.
Our youth and young adults are turbo commies even more hardcore than the germans.

Podemos is against EU policies tho

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD

I want a pic of Errejon with Fraiser's hair NOW

in a scale of 1-10 how butthurt is Catalunya?

>Useful vote is why we are left with PP

I think it's more of a "fuck you for spending half a year without doing anything, at least the PP was trying to get people to talk to them all that time while you asshats insulted each other" punishing vote

Better yet, the whole cast

Why is Cataluña such a lefties place?

The catalonian branch of the communist party celebrated they've got the most votes there (they promised a referendum)

But that's only because our gov does everything Brussels tells them.