ARTV Hate thread

can we talk about how this guy is the worst music critic of all time?

Attached: Faggot.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UH8Sd7AJzos
youtu.be/WdNa92cP0cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4mx4U8nUUV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: chrome_2018-03-22_19-40-06.png (183x107, 40K)

I'd be happy to, he is a disgrace.

His behaviour and attitude is obnoxious and shitty, he has that snarky tone of voice.

He over praises mainstream shit, the most low tier garbage. And shits a lot of the times on actual good music.

He is a cock sucking Green Day fanboy to the point he praised even the fucking trilogy.

Fuck him

Uno wasn't bad though.

Let me fix this Reddit spacing for you:
I'd be happy to, he is a disgrace.
His behaviour and attitude is obnoxious and shitty, he has that snarky tone of voice.
He over praises mainstream shit, the most low tier garbage. And shits a lot of the times on actual good music.
He is a cock sucking Green Day fanboy to the point he praised even the fucking trilogy.
Fuck him
No problem, and now fuck off back go Reddit.

Fuck off, cunt.

Entire trilogy was shit

No

You

Can

Fuck

Off

Attached: td5c4dc0wk.gif (529x432, 1.13M)

But the spacing made sense you try hard faggot. It's reddit spacing when the spaces are separated for no reason. His three spaces bring up three different reasons wht ARTV is shit.
Kill yourself.

I can fuck off, sure, but you need to fuck off.

>But the spacing made sense you try hard faggot. It's reddit spacing when the spaces are separated for no reason. His three spaces bring up three different reasons wht ARTV is shit.
That's what greentext is for you mongoloid.
>Obnoxious behaviour and attitude
>Over praises mainstream shit
>Shits on good music
>Sucks Green Day's dick, even praised their shitty trilogy
So please, tell me why the fuck Reddit spacing was needed here.

Because I'm tired and I didn't really care.
Are you gonna talk about ARTV or is this all I'm getting out of you? Since I'm really not interested

Well, you said everything there is about ARTV, just in a slightly retarded way. He's a sucker for shitty mainstream music, and especially pop punk. Yikes.

hello Brad

Whilst he might have the music taste of a pre-teen, I'll take that anyday over a spoonfed Sup Forumstant. At least you can tell he has a lot of love for what he does listen too.

His list series, music news and Dear Jon's are pretty boring but otherwise the content of his channel is pretty enjoyable to me.

I sometimes disagree with his opnions but i dont see that as a bad of a problem, he has given me a lot of good pop punk recommendations.

>has given me a lot of good pop punk
what the fuck

Thr guy is pretty cringy and obnoxious I like watching his videos to see how awful his opinions are

still it was way better than their new record

He also cried about the death of John Podesta's bastard son.

I sometimes watch his countdowns just so I can gawk at how awful is taste is.

Didn't he once start a video making out with his gf and then act like he wasn't aware his camera was recording just to show that he has a gf?

holy shittttt really?

He did it as a joke, i don't like the guys reviews as much as the next guy, don't make shit up though

Make what up?

>implying
youtu.be/UH8Sd7AJzos

yee
youtu.be/WdNa92cP0cQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4mx4U8nUUV0
This may be ARTV's most embarassing video.

Imagine going through negative comments for your favorite band, picking comments that aren't even that harhs and being triggered as fuck

>Claims to be a big fan of Green Day
>Brings up American Idiot as if it was a politically charged album
>When in reality the political mentions are kept to absolute minium and it mostly focuses on the concept of Jesus and his alter-ego Jimmy
Wew
>When innocent comment about being sad to see Green Day aging triggers him
Why though, you gotta admit, especially at the beginning of that video, they look like fucking dads.

But I'm another Green Day fanboy that's also named John and I can't even stand this guy!

YUCKKKKKKK
I mean I used to listen to Green Day and Black Veil Brides back in High School, idk who hes trying to target to but I think he might browse on Sup Forums
And his comments are always filled with the same kiddies talking about how much they love pierce the veil and sleeping with sirens fucking gross

This is a good thread, it makes me happy to see other fellow true music fans share the same distaste for this fag. I wonder how soon he will just stop making videos and fade into obscurity. I'm glad that YouTube has Anthony Fantano to push lovers of good music in the right direction, everyone else listening to Judas Priest now?

I’m listening to the Priest rn, it’s fucking sick.

Niqqa you just compared one of the best bands with one of the worst bands right there.

If you can't appreciate Green Day's Kerplunk-Nimrod era then you don't even know your shit yet, scrub

>Judas Priest
Never bothered to listen to *any* of their albums yet...no way they were actually good, is there?