Greta Van Fleet

Thought on this band /mu ?

Attached: Cover-Art-620x620.jpg (620x620, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKDvJTxZDbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

le wrong generation

no need for 'em

Attached: untitled.jpg (485x627, 47K)

boomer-rock revival trash

It's good, just emulates led zeppelin too much

Why do you two have to be so hard on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKDvJTxZDbA

When Kings Of Leon came out with their first album 15 years ago I thought no band could be more derivative than that
I was wrong

>"doing a record of 60's italian music"
>"what year are we in"

Attached: thecromp.jpg (1717x754, 299K)

Parentscore

Attached: punished van fleet.jpg (5775x3460, 2.65M)

Which one is Greta?

This hurts

if you like this band kill yourself

only know about this band because i saw a rig run down on youtube thought somehow julien baker was playing guitar with them, turns out it's a guy.

Attached: na.jpg (480x360, 31K)

damn...

That rig rundown was uncomfortable for me to watch. The host is peak "burnt out guitar shop employee" and he has this pained expression on his face whenever he pretends to laugh or smile and you can tell he has a lot of jealousy towards these kids for being successful dad-rockers. I like how the guitarist doesn't care about beating up an authentic '61 SG simply because of the way the host reacted to it. "G-g-g-good for you man haha that's killer".

Fuck.

Nice

I unironically saw them last night in Amsterdam and it was one of the strangest experiences of my life. I presume that the singer was high or had a cold or both, but he sounded like a tired Kermit the frog the whole time. Sometimes he'd attempt to do a primal scream and it would come out like a quiet, low whine, like a small animal being slowly stepped on. The weird thing was that nobody in the band seemed to notice. The singer kept saying ole timey phrases like "well you asked for it fellas" and slapping his knee before beginning a song. At one point he began to randomly scat while the others stood doing nothing, before annoucing, clearly impressed with himself, "that's what you call stalling for time". Rock is dead.

wish it were true

Pointless

A band trying to hard to be Zeppelin.

>grandma crush

lmbo wtf

Old people won't stop coming into my workplace asking if we got the CD

don't care much for zeppelin, but they're alright. rock has become so boring and stale over the past decade that i'd gladly welcome a dadrock revival before we bury the genre altogether

They sound exactly like Led Zeppelin. That isn't a bad thing. Unoriginal, and not quite as imaginative, but very well executed, and impressive for a band that skipped their high school prom to tour the world.

But they get over hyped by dad rock enthusiasts who don't really have a well developed taste for music.

If they branch out and develop a unique identity, Great! If not, it's still fine to churn out some solid throwback rock tunes - just don't call them the pinnacle of rock revivalism.

I like safari song
that's about it