Signing a deal with new balance

>signing a deal with new balance
JUST

Great to see some new brands. Adidas/Nike are shitty in terms of quality but they can get away with it because they spend billions on marketing.

>teams should take less money to sign with Adidas/Nike

Their shoes are really comfy

>nigger wearing running shoes for the very first time in his life

What do you understand about clothes quality? How many books did you read about it? How many hours did you spend studying about it? How much research have you done on Adidas and Nike's way to create a uniform?

Saying "The quality is bad" is quite easy, but how can you sustain that argumentation? How can you convince anyone that what you say isn't utterly bullshit?

It’s true though
They also make most of their stuff in the US so by buying NB you support American industry, fuck Nike

>nigger wearing running shoes for the very first time in his life

Why would a Brazilian care about American industry? Surely it's all the same to you if it's made anywhere other than Brazil.

NB did a realy good job with liverpool kits, they atelast have to put some effort into their individual teams because they have so few

He's a fucking retard. Lose weight and call him a sopa de macaco eater, and hopefully he'll go out and get shot.

Nope, they didn't. It's been shit since the NB/Warrior deal.

NB is goat

My uncle owns a real estate company in Massachusetts, and i hate Brazil

t. had a deal with Nike but then signed with NB

Sete a Um, >>>/55/

Dumbass monkey.

Was my previous statement not clear enough for you? Should have been quatorze a um tbqh

Don't reply to me macaco. You are not human. Sete a um.

For me, it's Kappa

how rude

Macaco, fuck off.

Also it helps that Liverpool' s owners are good friends with the owner of New Balance since they're both billionaire Boston businessmen.

no u

What the fuck are you talking about? Even Joma kits look better than NBs, lose weight.

>adidas dropped them
>audi dropped them
elliot here we come

What's next for them? Choking to Celta de Vigo on the Europa League quarterfinals?

good goy