Bill Maher is bringing 16 year old guests on his show now

youtube.com/watch?v=PvWnwOWm5o4

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-did-the-mayan-civilization-collapse-a-new-study-points-to-deforestation-and-climate-change-30863026/?no-ist
nacla.org/blog/2015/06/15/morales-greenlights-tipnis-road-oil-and-gas-extraction-bolivia’s-national-parks
youtube.com/watch?v=G9hIZe6cF68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck, did Lovecraft name this kid?

nice

he's 32 you idiot. maher said he LOOKS 16

"Young people are ready to use their art, their poetry, their music, their passion to engage with with the world and be leaders today."

Fucking christ. Im a musician and I cant stand it when people talk like this. Artists are so full of themselves. They all think they are important when in reality only a tiny percentage is really relevant.

Did you even watch the fucking video? Bill straight up says that hes the youngest guest hes ever had. He said in another video that he looks 32 you tard.

>I'm a asstec warrior
>[crowd cheers]
>muh wise indegenous

I want this myth just die, all the indigenous tribes were a bunch of fucking savages, even the semi-civilized managed bring their bloodthirstiness to the normal life

>muh good enviromentalist indegenous
my fucking ass, indigenous gave a shit for their natural enviroment since ever
>smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-did-the-mayan-civilization-collapse-a-new-study-points-to-deforestation-and-climate-change-30863026/?no-ist

even to this day they still fucking up the enviroment, bolivian indigenous are top open crop bruners, during july and august I have to breath vegetal smoke because of this

>muh Evo morales good indegenous president for """""""""mother nature"""""""""""
literally buttfucking the pacha mama
>nacla.org/blog/2015/06/15/morales-greenlights-tipnis-road-oil-and-gas-extraction-bolivia’s-national-parks

Its mostly the stupid Zapatistas that think that way nowadays and its interesting how their commie ''''''''''movement'''''''''' is becoming trendy again

No, it's Aztec. Shoe-tesh-cot-ull

>"I'm a warrior"

youtube.com/watch?v=G9hIZe6cF68

nigga at least 30

You fucking Spaniards should of just wiped out all the indigenous desu, like we did with the Indians

>leaving the spanish to finish any job

WE WUZ AZTECS

CORTEZ BE KILLING US N SHIT

ya letting your hair grow doesn't make you aztec or native American for that matter, but then again
we have ppl like Lizy Warren

They did here :D

I thought the kid was an illegal spic ready to criticize Trump. All he did was talk about the environment instead. No need to get butthurt.

what were you natives anyways?

So?

The Tainos

Gibson did a nice movie on these "noble savages".

the Spaniards didn't mix with them?
you don't have mestizos over there?

WOA WHAT A SMART KID

They died off or got breeded out.

>climate change is the defining issue of our time

Must be so relaxing living in your head.

Who's the chick?

What? You realize that climate change is the defining issue of our time?

Is that AIDS Skrillex without his glasses?

Azatlan Chiconomolelarazawarriorheart

Why are you watching that garbage?

Too bad it's scientific fact.

Look at Venus. We know that the planet was doomed because of too many carbon emissions and not enough stuff to suck it up.

Now Venus is a molten gassy world that we will probably never visit.

We won't get like Venus but we certainly won't survive a surge in the earths temperature.

Yeah, I saw a clip yesterday where he said the US should apologize to Mexico for taking "their land". Mexicans should be grateful we went full retard and didn't take the entire country instead. When Mexico declared War on the US, the US marched all the way down to Mexico DF and saw nothing but children who were so afraid they were pissing their pants. If Mexico had that land, they wouldn't know what to do with it. They can't even manage the land they have now FFS, people would just illegally come in through Oregon instead of CA.

It's pronounced: Jew-Tex-Cattle

> shee-oo-tesh-catl

>Bill Maher is bringing 16 year old guests on his show now
...so he can bang them.

>breeded out
Ok, so they became Mestizo's then.

At least he is being honest about it, most of your democrats want to do the exact same thing while pretending they aren't.