So I need advice

So I need advice.
Obviously football is killed for me since today, I mean, look at my flag. What sport should I start watching? I think basketball is a good one but I'm not sure

Football. Niggers jumping is not a sport.

the NFL awaits you my son. do you like watching people get fucking wrecked but also strategy?

Basketball is the natural choice for Argies. Ginobili is by far the best athlete the country has ever produced.

(manlets can't be athletes)

NBA sucks this year, unless you're gonna bandwagon a team that wins. I genuinely cannot watch anymore. All you can do now is follow players, not teams

I used to like the Lakers as a kid in the 90s, how are >we doing lately?

you and your countrymen should focus a bit less in sports and more in psychologists until you get rid of your choking issues desu

If my country had a guy like Ginobili I would love basketball more than I already do.

Why? Rockets, Cavs and the Thunder all aren't too far behind the memes, if Curry, Durant, Green or Thompson could get an injury that's hopefully career ending or at least season ending then this season might be one of the greatest ever

did that help your people with the 1-7 at home?

eh, some people view them as a playoff contender this year but I think it's a meme. Lonzo Ball is fun to watch despite what some microballers will say

yeah but that's my point. Good luck to whoever doesn't support the top 8 teams in the NBA, and even then GSW will win the finals. probably.

but some say NFL is dying

I try not to pay attention to that shit. It'll be fine for the next two decades at least. It has a lot of parity and this season is very exciting because almost every division leader was an underdog going into the season

Are you retarded? There were always been only 5 contenders tops throughout NBA history, if your team is shit then yeah the games are boring but at least you can hope for a brighter future thanks to the draft and watch the front office in the meantime. It's always been like this, maybe you're a Chicago fan or something. This is one of the main appeals of the NBA.
And even if it's already decided who's gonna win next season, thunder and rockets games will be exciting nonetheless.
And Golden State won't reign forever anyways.

but niggers chasing a ball around and throwing themselves on the ground pretending to be hurt is?

NBA is gonna be good this year, and even the teams that aren't the top teams have interesting draft picks like Fox and Fultz

is motorsports, dare I say it, a sport?

uh... >we got demolished, yes, but that doesn't classify as choking, my white friend. Germany was a better team than us, that was well known, even though nobody expected a thrashing. We fucked up but that ain't choking. Choking is missing 3 great chances in a WC final. Choking is missing two other great chances at Copa America's and waste nearly all of your penalties.

Brazilian players only really choked in 1998 against France, >we don't really have choking genes in our DNA

You mean handegg? Also no. And don't reply to me until you weigh like a human. Seriously, lose weight.

>We don't really have choking in our DNA

>if your team is shit then yeah the games are boring
exactly dude. so for 25/30 teams the league is boring.
>There were always been only 5 contenders tops throughout NBA history
I'm aware of this, I just personally dislike the superteam trend. I understand that it's part of the game but I don't like how many players just get shuffled around and memed onto teams just to sell jerseys. don't give me that bullshit about how there have >ALWAYS been superteams, name another offseason like this one, or the one where KD went to the warriors. Rockets are stacked. OKC is stacked. The Cavs copypasted the best players from like 5 different teams.

I still watch the finals and the games are still fun to watch. I just have to turn my brain off when I think about the league though

>1-7
>not choking
pick one and just one

why is brazil so anally devastated today?

to be fair he mostly played well for us throughout his career even if at club level he was underperforming... Ronaldinho and Luis Fabiano can arguably be called chokers if you will but I think it's unfair with Robinho desu

You are mistaking me with an american considering suicide because a fat nigger knelt during the anthem and the country is talking civil war. ALso, lose weight, you are fat.

literally the only thing I know about your country is
>7-1

hahahahahahhahaha

Stop being a monkey.

Oh, that's right, you can't :^)

That guy can always choose to not be fat with surgery, willpower, etc.

You, literally, cannot chose to not be a monkey.

t. not even human

there's only one white sport left and that's hockey,
so unless you're a shitskin you know what choice to make

didn't know portugal was based

@78852581
@78852510
imagine being so obsessed with a country that you waste space on your hard drive with shitty memes for the sole purpose of giving them (You)s

Her DNA would prove her to be human.

Your DNA would look like the bottom here

You can go to the gym or have surgery
But you cant un1-7 you

@78852629
>imagine being a leaf

Lol.

She literally has to move her belly back and forth otherwise she can't get up. This is an actual american, no jokes, no caricatures. She probably weighs half of the mazda outside of the video weighs. A "human" is not supposed to weigh half of a car.
Lose weight.

>A "human" is not supposed to weigh half of a car.
>Lose weight.

That's not how taxonomy works, my Chimpanzee friend.

She's human. Just a fat one.

Are you a big baller or a microballer?

If you're a big baller the Lakers are entering a new golden age. If you're a microballer you can go for a team like the Warriors or Suns

Can you imagine being so pathetic at life that you spend your free time crusading against Americans by flaunting your mental illness, which consists of refreshing a sports board for 12+ hours a day hoping to get the first reply in every thread you can?
I literally can't.

Two years ago I accidentally ran over a stray dog, at night, coming home. The dog had one of his legs crushed. I picked him up, went to a pet hospital and they had to amputate his limb because the damage was too severe. I picked up the dog later and he's still here, walking on only three legs and somehow I feel like this dog has more value in society than an american because even though I fucked up his life, he still can't walk. Americans unironically need mobility scooters to move. Imagine living a life you are so fucking fat you can't walk. I mean, locomotion is a natural thing for animals, and yet americans can't do it.
Calling you subhuman was too light. You are not even animals. You can't even walk.
Lose weight.

t. chimp

Ignored, not even an animal.

>t. chimp

Love,

A filthy chimp