Why doesn't Barry just Kill Iris first? That way SAVITAR WONT BE ABLE TO!!!

Why doesn't Barry just Kill Iris first? That way SAVITAR WONT BE ABLE TO!!!

Why isn't Barry gay? I mean Grant Gustin is so camp. You just know that Eddie Thorne and the Flash fucked back stage.

Why didn't they just use original Wally West so they could have interesting stories

Barry is a retard but not that much of a retard

The way they set up the backhalf of the season is disappointing.

>"Each week we will face a new event, but if we modify the expected ending slightly,that counts as playing towards our end game!"

Just fucking switch the show to standalone episodes at this point, that's basically what you're doing. At least Legends of Tomorrow flat out admitted via meta jokes that they're going on "weekly adventures" in search of a macguffin (they literally called their own season long plot a MacGuffin Hunt).

Look we all know how this is going to get resolved: Barry will get his assed kicked, touch his earpiece and loudly ask what he should do, the think tank of 6 people will tell him to run faster, and then Barry will run in a circle until the problem goes away. Rinse and fucking repeat
I say he is

Don't forget the part where they amphasize they are a FAMILY. Like in the last two episodes where the main conflicts are resolved a full ten minutes before the end, and there is no tension whatsoever, but instead the cast just stands around smiling and doing fuckall while soft music before hugging because they are a FAMILY.

Im a faggot who reads comics, Flash included, and I can safely say this is watered down shit.

>I mean Grant Gustin is so camp
what the fuck does that even mean?

he looks like a twink m8

That's a writing tool to trick you into thinking the writing is actually self aware and the show isn't as stupid/bad as it actually happens to be, kid.

You got tricked.

because of the speed force

why didnt they just make iris the girl next door why did they have to grow up together

Is LoT worth watching for Thawne alone?

She's an incredibly boring girlfriend. Writer's fault. She has no personality at all. Dull as dirt.
>would still bang

My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive... except for the other speedster I fight every season who happens to be a lot faster than me.

Shitty Dr. Who with shitty superheroes.

So... no.

It's true though, none of those guys were from his world

And does it say "I'm the fastest man alive, but only from my planet and not including other speedsters that come from other planets?"

After 3 seasons and a new speedster who is faster than him every season, they need to change the damn intro to "one of the fastest"

why would it need to say that? It doesn't say "I am the fastest man of all time and space"

Thawne was from the future, not a parallel earth

He was from a hypothetical future that doesn't exist anymore

No, it says "I'm the fastest man alive"

Reverse Flash was faster, and is alive.
Zoom was faster, and alive. And will probably be coming back as Black Flash.
Savitar is faster, and is alive.

And Kid Flash will probably end up being faster.

the current reverse flash isn't faster
zoom is dead
savitar isn't alive nor a man, just a stone beast

Technically since Thawne still exists due to his own time travel fuckery, his future is still in the air. He can run back to the 24th century whenever he wants or save Eddie if he finds out

im sure he found out which is why he wants the spear of destiny or whatever it is called

Zoom isn't dead, the speedforce has him. He'll be coming back as Black Flash.

>mfw eddie could be save

With affirmative action Flash here and another character coming back to life on Arrow I am officially out. I'm free of tv capeshit.

actually

this is real, check his twitter hes been posting about it a lot, i dont think he would if was for just a two minute cameo

Who came back to life on Arrow?

it was earth 2 laurel no one came back

Did they explain why the items they're looking for are important again? I realized in the middle of the episode I have no idea why the Legion is pursuing them.

I stopped as soon as it was clear she wasn't a dream. I though she said she was going with the legends people? I

Who the fuck watches the flash? That show is made for autistic teenagers who's parents don't have cable or netflix

Cosnett (eddie thawne) confirmed he would be back on twotter

Good goy

And why would earth2 Laurel need to say goodbye to Oliver?

She was fucking with him.

she was released from barrys jail by prometheus, who told her to obey him and filled her in on all her back story. he knows all about hte legends and laurels/saras revive because the little arrow girl who betreyed team arrow has told him everything, so he got E2 laurel to pretend to be E1 laurel to hurt oli

im mean srsly its like 10mins into the episode this comes out lol most of the ep is them dealing with her and fighting her

>8

JUST

i guess the Grodd invasion episode drained their budget

>Muh time-travel only works according to how it fits muh grimderp

nbad

fake its a cosplay

>muh black flash
>muh black flash isfaster than white flash
>muh diverse relationships
>muh shit choreography

Who still watches this trash?

i miss zoomposting...

me 2

Pardon me, user, but it wasn't very clear. What are they?

flash
Rules!!

he was a dude in the comics. now he's some kind of metal dinosaur or something... I kind of hate this show now

>everything in this post

Kill yourself twice