>Shirqat June 25
i.imgur.com/4P8Me1L.jpg
>East Ghouta June 22
i.imgur.com/secZb7B.jpg
>Raqqah June 22
i.imgur.com/qb3qbXV.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS
JUNE 26
>UNCONFIRMED: Possibly helicopter shot down near Bahariyah (East Ghouta)
>Assad visits troops on the East Ghouta frontlines
>SAA+Tiger Forces capture al-Asamat and more areas of the Mallah farms, north of Aleppo city
>SAA+NDF recapture Ramliyah
>SyAAF strikes several ISIS positions and vehicles at Thardeh mountains and southeast of Deir Ez-Zor
>SDF+YPG reach northern Manbij city edge, further gains in western suburbs
>SAA clashes with ISIS on the Palmyra-Arak road
>SyAAF targets ISIS at Huwaysis (town was lost yesterday)

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VW-7KXgEOZ0
twitter.com/bm21_grad/status/747169939564396544
youtube.com/watch?v=zBTFxq3_S4Q
twitter.com/middleeastwars/status/747192551216668672
youtube.com/watch?v=yo_5mW0PdmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FUJAqGW6dxo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K33_Osa
armyrecognition.com/syrian_syria_conflict_revolution/russian_air_force_has_destroyed_in_syria_osa_sa-8_gecko_air_defense_missile_captured_by_terrorists_13112153.html
twitter.com/DPRKJones/status/747214434553102337?lang=pl
almasdarnews.com/article/video-rebel-anti-aircraft-system-attacks-syrian-helicopter-eastern-damascus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that kurds are backstabbing commies who intend to balkanize Syria and keep the agricultural and oil-rich parts for themselves.

/sg/, I have failed you

Nth for the glorious Kurds!

SAAnime!

xth for repostan

youtube.com/watch?v=VW-7KXgEOZ0

PLZ VISIT VIDEO

You need to occasionally leave one for the bingo.

First for Hezbollah

Good evening, lads! I was off some days, what are the news on /sg/?

>EU 2030

Greater Syria!

Where can I buy one?!

>Russian AO 2.5RT submunitions used for cooking by a Syrian
twitter.com/bm21_grad/status/747169939564396544

Fucking arabs man, those were supposed to fry them, not their food.

>#SAA is trying to AdvanceFronts from the north and the south of #Castello Road in #Aleppo

Better map.

Not exactly fry. It's HE, not incendiary. TNT + RDX

noice

youtube.com/watch?v=zBTFxq3_S4Q

>East Ghouta, #Damascus: Jaysh al-Islam confirm they shot down a government helicopter with an OSO defense system.

twitter.com/middleeastwars/status/747192551216668672

BASED HEZBROLLAH

Airstrikes at Malah farms area

youtube.com/watch?v=yo_5mW0PdmQ

wtf is an OSO defense system?

youtube.com/watch?v=FUJAqGW6dxo
One more video of the Malah farms airstrike aftermath.
Northen Aleppo

armyrecognition.com/syrian_syria_conflict_revolution/russian_air_force_has_destroyed_in_syria_osa_sa-8_gecko_air_defense_missile_captured_by_terrorists_13112153.html

OSA

so its a mistake

Honestly i can't believe Isis can get or operate Osa

I mean rebels, doesnt really matter 2bh

they can get one i mean they have captured jets and shit the suprisnig part is that they can actually use it

Maybe a CIA-trained goon

>During the Syrian civil war in December 2012, rebels fighting Bashar al-Assad's forces managed to capture at least one Osa system after a raid on an air defense base near Damascus
>On 15 October 2015 Russian military reported that a 9K33 Osa Launcher captured by rebel forces was destroyed in an air strike by a Russian Su-34 bomber near Damascus
t. Wikipedia

So where did they get a new one?

Osa wasn't that widely spread as other soviet stuff.
Plus why rebels were asking for MANPADS if they got Osa? Osa is better than 90% of existing MANPADS.

I honestly can't believe they possess it.

They (ISIS or FSA) may have some former Iraqi or defectors from the SAA that still know how to use equipment like that.

MANPADS are more mobile while systems like OSA are an easy target for warplanes and attack helicopters

They did get one tho. Syria should have them still although they upgraded to BUK. Hezbollah has some.

The VKS will probably be hunting it down very soon too

Buk and Osa are two different systems intended for different roles

I guess the Russians were wrong and they didn't kill the Osa that Jaish al Islam captured so long ago

They've shot down planes with it in Ghouta before

Yeah probably, still iam hoping to see some footage.

Yes they are, but OSA became obsolete when they got BUKs.

Not really, they aren't intended for the same roles.

>#SAA are clashing with rebels in the southern farms of Mallah after taking full control of the northern area #Aleppo

If they'd done it there'd be a video.

Not correct, OSAs and BUKs aren't the same type of vehicle they don't fulfill the same role.

If you already have BUK radars operating, there's no need to use OSA for you can't share the targeting data. Only thing OSA has going for it is the ease of operation and faster manouvering because it's an all-in-one package.

Yeah it's probably BS. off to sleep though gn.

One is a tactical system and the other is a more strategic system that isn't very mobile in comparison with the other. There is a need for both on the battlefield.

If the Buk truly did make the Osa outdated, there would be no reason for Syria to buy the Pantsir system either.

If you have a network of BUKs, you can manouver them as quickly as OSAs. The pantsir deal was all Iran and happened way after the BUK deal.

>way after
Actually the pantsir deal was first. Well, they hardly have any use for any of them.

You have to go back

No.

There is a big difference in price between one Buk missile compared to one Osa missile. The Osa can do jobs that a whole network of Buks still won't be able to do, like provide point defense for convoys or provide air cover for advancing troops.

>OSO

Should we be hype?
I don't want to hype and then the SAA get stopped.
Altough, capturing the al Mallah farms is actually pretty hard, if they can maintain the line and defeat the next counter attack, there's hope.

Well, I know exactly what a BUK system can do. All I can say to you is that yes, it can keep up. Syria had leftover KUB missiles that can be launched with BUK which makes the price point kind of moot.
Syria did buy few tunguskas at the same time it bought the pantsirs for Iran.

No it can't keep up. The Buk system can fire missiles on the move whilst a Osa can.

Whatever, man. I need to get some sleep.

is there any easy tool to download sattelite imagery from google maps? Wanted to compile some maps of the mallah farms but i ain't stichting that shit together by hand.

nice, thanks for the video

>tfw kurds are chimping out in iran
taste of your own medicine fuckers

The only Kurds that we like are the PKK

You don't have Google Earth? They have historical imagery of many places.

wow

/sg/ hates the PKK and Kurds in general

they do? And you can download it with the program? I'll get that, thanks

You got over your YPG kissass phase?

so you support terrorists who blow up cars in civilians areas?

/sg/ liked the PKK and kurds before the roaches flooded in

you can basically shill anything on Sup Forums if you spam it hard enough like that """german""" up there

t.k*rd

I'm not against the kurds, but i've been pretty disappointed with them recently.
they haven't been killing enough rebelshits, and I feel like they're just capitulating to NATO at this point.
If they kill more Rebelshitters, I will fully support them again

>Muh terrorists
>Muh civilians

You don't have any room to talk. And to answer your question, I have no problem with your species being murdered like that.

ISIS and Israel have a right to exist and defend themself.

twitter.com/DPRKJones/status/747214434553102337?lang=pl well that was a lie

So you hate Rojava Kurds and not the PKK.

edgy

I didn't say I liked them, I said /sg/ did, but I guess I shouldn't have expected much from >retardwhen

the kurds were never the "awesome secular saviors of syria" that western media pitched them to be, as I'm sure you were aware

In the end, they are just a relatively organized fighting force whose interests partially aligned with the U.S. It was always clear their primary focus was on claiming the predominantly kurdish areas. (the only deviation from this plan was when Turkey forced it to stop and they ended up busying themselves in south hasakah)

You may get the action you want once YPG reaches the areas Turkish-backed FSA are busy fighting for.

too bad you cant go to your lgbt rally

too bad you can't come back to your home country :-)

Best ally is back in business.

the only Kurds that I think are the based Kurds in the Afrin Canton and in Sheik Maqsoud.
Reminder that it was YPG who helped the SAA end the rebel siege of Nubbl, and it is the YPG in Sheik Maqsoud that help fight and kill Rebelshitters in Aleppo city.
I've said before that most of the kurd hatred on /sg/ is unwarranted and I still believe that now.
I can clearly see that the SDF could potentially pose a threat to the unity and stability of Syria, but so far they've mostly stayed out of the SAA's way and have even helped them on several occasions. the SDF have also publicly stated that they do not see Assad or the SAA as enemies.
People here on /sg/ hate the Kurds not because they've done anything particularly wrong, but because they could split Syria, but I think it's mostly just paranoia.

almasdarnews.com/article/video-rebel-anti-aircraft-system-attacks-syrian-helicopter-eastern-damascus/

Not a single helicopter was shoot down today

pls

>implying implications

>The only Kurds that I think are the based Kurds in the Afrin Canton
Yeah they didnt just cooperated with SAA, they also cooperated with us and that happened despite "kurds are USA dogs" meme. (Although eastern parts kinda are)
Not to mention that they killed plenty of "USA backed rebels"

> kurd hatred on /sg/
I honestly dont see a reason to hate them. Their attack on the loyalists in Qamishly was idiotic. And it is probably a good idea to whip their ass for that move, but Assad is surrounded by the hordes of islamists, so it is smart not to open another front.

All those "kurds can split Syria" is bullshit because of the 2 things.

1.War is over because Assad didnt had to wage war against kurds
2.Giving them some rights is a tiny price for the victroy in the war.

And i also think that if endless jihadi stream to Syria will end, it wont be a problem to bash kurds a little bit to lower their appetites.

I support anyone who kills t*rks

Tovarish have a point.
They should burn in hell alongside the turkshits if they want to break away from Syria and destroy it unity, but if the settle with more autonomy and remain in the Syrian Republic, they are ok.

For me? they should gas them all desu, I don't like fake backstabbing communists that are supported by NATO...

> t.Marqas al-Canuckistani
> +1 virgin has been added to your account in paradise
> you now have 74 virgins, including yourself.

mad shiite detected

> +1 virgin for this post! Le upboat XDDD

If you can move back do it instead of defending your homeland from afar on a Buryatian quilting forum and living off of Trudeau's welfare.

What's there to stop the Kurds from forming their own country if/when the war is over? What leverage would Syria or Iraq have over them?

>the origin of Turks
lel

>t. Hussein Fawaz Ben Mohamed (lebanese shiite)

No.

I see plenty of them, but war is not going to end anytime soon.