I have an IQ of 167 and watch movies at 4x speed, are there any other like me on this board?

I have an IQ of 167 and watch movies at 4x speed, are there any other like me on this board?

Too on the nose, try again tomorrow.

>not watching your kino at 0.80x speed

i'm fluent in twelve languages and never need subtitles

i win

Even tought im much more intelligent than you (iq 180) i can relate
I like to watch 5 movies at normal speed at the same time, one on my smart watch, one on my cellphone, one on my computer and two on the television.

I just listen to movies and imagine a surely much better film than whatever the hack director did.

>tfw too intelligent to watch movies
I look at the DVD cover and instantly know the entire plot and how it will end

*le sigh*

I'm a fucking retard

>I have an Iq of 167 and watch mobiees at 4x sped, are there any other lik mi on that board?

fixed, yeah your welcome dumbass

I lick the screen when I start a movie, I taste the textures of the world.

IQ of 181 here. I usually select random frames/sounds of the movie and use them in an arithmetic function I developed, the results are merged into a geometrically compressed analysis in the form of a three-dimentional kino pill that I proceed to 3d print and end up inserting in my rectum for full fruition

i dunno, i kinda liked it.

Took Bog pill. I no longer watch movies. I SEE them.

IQ level 196 here. You are much dumber than me so I will explain my technique too you in simple terms. I take frames and sounds at specific points of the movie, compare it with data that I have gathered from other kinos, and then use linear regression to predict the rest of the movie. My accuracy rate is 100% with 0 error.

>not taking the Sup Forums pill
Movies LITERALLY SEE me

kek

Same here, I can pick out every single frame and immediately recognize the thematic value of them.

if wojak's brain is that big shouldn't he be able to orgasm at will instead of forming a woman out of his brain to suck his dick?

>tfw iq of 70
how do i became smater llike yu?

I once solved a 20 piece puzzle.
Anyone like me?

>tfw when you subscribe to the Tai Lopez program for $199.99 a month
>own 5 tvs and watch 5 films at once to absorb maximum culture
>flip through literally thousands of books a year and learn from the greats
>own 8 bookshelves, one for just encyclopedias
>Found guy on internet from the Congo to play chess against but he doesn't understand the rules and doesn't speak enough english to learn
>Learning congolese from an 2 cassettes to teach him someday
>cover every inch of wall with motivational posters and framed paintings of Tai
>Paint a watercolor portrait of Thai a day in my study, i'm trying to sell one or maybe put on a gallery
>Hope to meet him someday, frequently tried to email but only stock responses
>Till then will just read his latest book, using the Tai method of course

Tai's /myguy/

>tfw too intelligent for manual orgasms

be white, nofap helps

I once read a book, so I guess I must be pretty clever. The book was 1984 btw
It was shit

I just read the wikipedia plot section and then post about it

1984 is quite shit