What is up with celebrities getting random, meaningless tattoos?

What is up with celebrities getting random, meaningless tattoos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Uy2lyWo7II
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what meaning could a tattoo have

Leave Robbie alone cunt.
He is an English treasure.

The stab of the gun is the only time they feel anything

I never said he wasn't.

Celebrities are stupid

attention whores

What is up with people getting random, meaningless tattoos?

>meaningless tattoo
Post one tattoo that has meaning.

My last name
Something chinese

>guys get tattoos to look edgy and hide their male insecurity
>women get tattoos to attract these douchebag guys
>women make up pretentious puedo-intellectual bullshit about their tattoos to rationalize the reason they have tattoos
>said women butthurt when famous people dont play along with their pretentious bullshit

What's up with anyone doing that? I personally think they're fucking gross and they make anyone less attractive. I don't even have super high standards or anything. I've been attracted to "ugly" people plenty of times but to me tattoos are ugly. They're like stains on your skin, like dirty spots that need to be cleaned.

Come and hold my hand

I'd expect the standards to be much lower tbhh

I wanna contact the living!

Seeing THIS guy pop up on Sup Forums feels like a bad comic book crossover.

not sure I understand . .

Me neither.

Please stop posting this ugly cunt

F A T

D
A
N
C
E
R

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos.

looks like he's lost the weight again. This was him a few weeks ago.

who is it anyway?

an English singer called Robbie Williams. He's basically the Justin timberlake of the U.K. in terms of his career.

That was the gayest fucking shit I've read all week. If you're going to get angel and devil tattooed in Chinese the least you could do is get them right below your shoulder on the side of your arm like a man, and don't lie to yourself and say you got them to remind you of anything. If you need tattoos to remind you that you can do good and bad things you're a fucking idiot.

That's fucking retarded, I hope you're joking you faggot.

This post
was a reply to this post
which in turn referred to this one

YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

It makes it easier to bang sluts.

A slut complements you on yor tatoo... fugg.

He's making the best with what he's got but it's still retarded.

The fuck you say you fucking faggot cunt?

My friend got "what was i thinking" written in comic sans across his chest
Think about it

What's with whores getting random, meaningless tattoos?

Identity doodles, bypass a personality

Sounds tryhard, and cringe, as fuck.

Good answer.

Strawpoll

What's worse:

>Jokey meme tattoo
>Pretentious symbolic tattoo

tribes tattoo actually have a meaning and they have to earn it
that is the only reason i can accept a person having a tattoo
otherwise you have people with dumb drawings on their bodies just because they can

No simple answer for that one. "Symbolic" tattoos not only ruin a woman's cosmetic appearance, but they're there to make up for lack of personality as well. Meme tattoos are just straight annoying and childish, but are often much larger, and therefore affect cosmetic appearances much more. I guess meme tattoos are worse.

And most people with tribal tattoos only have them because they "look cool."

Blobbie Williams

the madman

youtube.com/watch?v=0Uy2lyWo7II

Random meaningless tattoos are infinitely better than some gay 'meaningful one'

No tats >>>>>>>>>>> retarded funny meaningless tats>>>>>>>>>>>>> meaningful tats > tats solely to look cool or for the art

>>getting random, meaningless tattoos

>every tattoo ever
>not meaningless

I know Robbie Williams.
I meant her:

meme tattoos are horrible because after a few months they are irrelevant and you look like a dickhead for having it stuck on your skin forever.

I get your point but what's that got to do with the tatkino you posted?

I love it when people try to get tattoos of their kids and just fuck it up so bad.

in a few months?

meme tattoos are peak cringe no matter what, time does not factor into it

he's a fat twat idolised by middle-aged slags.

Imagine your thought process when you're getting that monstrosity done and halfway through you realize that it will end up looking like some kind of gremlin.

Because when you're rich and don't have to worry about your appearance for employment purposes, you do stupid shit.

Actors also consider themselves "artists" and so they feel like they have to do a lot of faux-deep shit like getting tattoos to represent some dumb obstacle that they overcame or whatever. Normal people don't feel the need to do shit like that.

this

What's up with anons starting random, meaningless threads?

people who get lots of meaningless shit seared into their flesh usually lack inner strength of character. substance. notice how a lot of the special snowflakes you see with sleeves are completely devoid of all imaginative thought or real substance. This is not a coincidence. it is a red flag on someone who is entirely vapid and shallow, aka only skin deep.