Listened to it over 3 days it's pretty good. Alien Nation is my fav for sure

Listened to it over 3 days it's pretty good. Alien Nation is my fav for sure.

Attached: Virtue-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!xvoXwZQR!mn_IsV-3h2M3MFH7FzoCGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gave it like 10 listens and i'm giving it some rest now, it's definitely the most fun of the year so far

my friend the walls chorus might be the most memorable moment of the record

Not the biggest fan of Tyranny but I love Human Sadness, Father Electricity and Nintendo Blood. Should I bother with this one?

no

yesyesyesyes
mega.nz/#F!xvoXwZQR!mn_IsV-3h2M3MFH7FzoCGA

Musically, the best Casablancas' done since Room on Fire

Lirically, probably his worst

Can you upload it on youtube senpai?

WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU

So many good songs. Waiting on that 320 download. Every song has been good except think before you drink or whatever. Sounds alright but eh just like Off to war.

i hated the last voidz record but this is good, what gives? strong growlers influence ?

why the fuck would you suggest this? It would obviously get taken down retard

I can't wait to hear Pink Ocean while driving at night in LA.

Problem is I don't have a car because i'm poor and i live in Westchester

la is one of the worst cities of the world by several measures

thoughts on track 2, i think it's fucking garbage

hot take

hot dress

undressing this hot mess

I literally can’t stop listening to this album. I’ve listened to it at least once and some days more than once since it leaked. I’m obsessed

it seems that you're confused, prison jazz virtue

It's much less convoluted and noisy than Tyranny. The three tracks you liked are arguably the exact opposite to what Virtue offers. There's no sense of progression on any of the tracks, it's a bunch of different genres mashed together with lots of hits and some misses.

i like everything julian casablancas does

Attached: CE6JyDIVIAAqWe6.jpg (658x350, 24K)

>Waiting on that 320 download.
>when a V0 version is already out
can't tell if placebo faggot or didn't get the memo

black hole was my least favorite first, I didn't understand why they made it sound that way, but now it makes sense, it's like if the rest of the band is playing behind a wall and it's awesome

>v0 is the same as 320
lmao

Only potentially-skipped tracks for me are My Friends The Walls & One of the Ones and especially Pyramid of Bones & Think Before You Drink.

Cut those 4 out and you have a single LP's worth of tracks. Gonna try and find a good order for those; only have a tentative arrangement now...

ei ou ti wye

wait wait where tf do i listen to it at it hasn't released yet right?

You're right, it's way better.

i accidentally heard ize of the world yesterday and holy shit

It leaked like 6 days ago dude

Shit opinion, were where we were and blackhole are the only mediocre tracks. Pyramid of bones is amazing

I feel that's the exact moment where everything starts to fuck up. It's like the start of the apocalypse. Pink Ocean was a fun night and then you wake up and the world is crumbling down. Black Hole is that windy apocalyptic morning. Then Lazy Boy is a moment of reflexion, indulgence and regret among the chaos. Pointlessness leads us into the final darkness, the dystopia, which is actually represented by Tyranny.

So as you might have noted, I have this all sorted out. Virtue is a prequel of Tyranny.

>who gives a fuck about one user's pointless opinion

Here's where I'm at with this after a handful of listens. The only thing that doesn't sound too-stale compared to the much more foward-ly thinking most of the rest of the album. Only that cowbell-y drum layer that appears is a nice treat for the ear.
The rest just sounds like mid-2000s alt. rock (a la him) without any current/future spin added.

Haven't heard Tyranny yet. You just got me excited as fuck, damn! I feel that same kind of awesome progression at the end of the album there.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 3.19.34 PM.png (740x433, 296K)

>he actually believes this
>laughingwhores.jpg

Sounds the same, takes up less space.
I don't get 320fags. You wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between a 192 and a lossless file, yet you still resort to mp3s. Why not just go for PCM straight away to satisfy your autism?

Tyranny is Mad Max

link? i have only seen 192

this

shit I haven't been on Sup Forums enough to realize

Attached: 1519098302828.png (201x250, 5K)

where can I find the leak for torrenting?

thank you so much for this, now i'm gonna listen both in a row with this concept in mind

Soulseek bruv.

Julez fanboy but AOTY without a doubt

>inb4 p4k 7.0

>he skips pyramid of bones

Attached: 6AA0FE39-073E-4689-886F-3AEEAD00ECD0.jpg (320x320, 35K)

>implying I don't always listen to the full album even when the bad/worst songs are *worth* skipping
Well that's where you're wrong, friendo

Objectively skippable songs
>pyramid of bones
>permanent high school
>think before you drink (especially, just what was Julian thinking)
>my friend the walls
>black hole

>skipping pyramid of bones, permanent high school and think before you drink

Are you kidding me

think before you drink is garbage

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

Your opinion is incorrect.

idk think before you drink feels important for the flow of the record. i like the song myself so who knows

hey, pyramid of bones and my friend the walls are pretty good

love that hook

for me it's probably lazy boi's "everything i say is everything you wanna hear" sounds like from a lost strokes record, makes me cry

>not enjoying the soft, beautiful vocals and chords on permanent high school
wtf

>not enjoying the story about coming to age in the modern education system on think before you drink

wtf

I think lyrics took a backseat but that's ok, these songs are super varied and textured. 15 tracks and non sound the same.

Why My Friend the Walls? The verse doesn't make much sense, but the chorus and the outro are huge.

Wink's live version off that monkey talk show is better than the album version

Listening to it right now. Does the chorus on Permanent High School remind anyone else of the ending of Drag Queen off that Strokes EP?