WHAT UP Sup Forums

were hobo johnson and the lovemakers, we're a couple of kids (five i guess) that like to make a little bit of love, little bit of music.

youtube.com/watch?v=5MIVvnQHxeM

Attached: ourguy.jpg (1000x562, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mt9qjHXPimg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Br4VWVECqI
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLDhCzIu3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums soyboys will unironically defend this

Attached: elliott erwitt goofy soldier.jpg (915x627, 85K)

you don't get it

he's being cringeworthy on purpose

it's kinda like eric andre

EL CHUCHO...

no hes not

what's cringe about this

For the first time ever I am so glad for something to get meme'd so immediately

what isnt

I can just smell the greasy faces of social commentary channels making 10:00+ videos about this video.

not an argument
SCONE

what makes this video so cringe is they without any level of selfawareness, captured the exact pinpoint moment of young straight male life where its just dudes grouping together and honestly pondering to themselves why they're not getting laid.

this narrative of the song is basically a dude who meets women and immediately springs into planning marriage. and he still hasn't put together how thats the same reason why no one wants to fuck him.

I don't see how its possible this video could unironically be getting so much attention its popped up on my feed several times.

>dudes grouping together and honestly pondering to themselves why they're not getting laid.

step 1, be just one dude.

this
not all music needs to be serious

does everyone else not see how monumentally cringey this is? I can't even listen to the music, it's like he's so demanding to get laid I wanna cry. It's the ultimate "oo it's so relatable, I'll tell people I listen to them to get sympathy for myself maybe"

Not very interesting music either, if the music was redeeming and he didn't sound like he was faking being on the verge of tears the whole time I might enjoy it

Attached: 1517780729522.jpg (433x650, 87K)

>normies love it
>Sup Forums hates it
like clockwork

youtube.com/watch?v=mt9qjHXPimg

this one's actually pretty good desu

honestly it's ok
it's not particularly good but i think most people here took this tongue in cheek stuff way to seriously
these anons have the right idea

Eric Andre is genuinely funny. This is painful to watch, i don't think they're being ironic either

>actually
actually its not. and keep track of every time you have to say an artist is "actually" good its always trash. hobo johnson is like only 1% better than unkle adams . pure cringe

Who this ugly bald white nigga lol

it's u nigga we had our photoshoot last week

sooo painful to watch, and definitely not being ironic. You can tell when there's some tasteful irony, but these guys are clearly just hacks with a good gimmick

Attached: 1517763687602.png (174x298, 16K)

idk what makes me so different from the normies user help me pls

Attached: 1519098399796.png (318x235, 100K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Br4VWVECqI

It popped up multiple times on your feed because the algorithm classified you as a bitchbeta soyfed cuckboi, I hadn't seen it until it memed up on Sup Forums.

damn. I walked right into that one.

It's like if pan-pizza made a band.

because it's deep?

forgot i'm not on Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLDhCzIu3c

wew

I'd like to smash this faggots face with a brick

Isn't the other thread still up why do you faggots do this

Holy fuck this is so painfully bad, how big of a faggot do you have to be to enjoy this even remotely

why are americans so ugly?