The absolute madman!

>'Can somebody sue me already?' Kanye West courts lawsuits after releasing 'misogynistic' music video featuring wax models of naked Taylor Swift, Donald Trump and Bill Cosby

>Kanye West courted criticism after releasing video for new song, 'Famous'
>Taylor Swift, Donald trump and Rihanna among the celebrities that featured
>He unveiled controversial video in front of 8,000-strong crowd at LA Forum
>Pop star Swift, 26, is believed to be weighing up her options with her team
>The furious songstress 'feels like she’s been assaulted,' a source has said

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3660192/Kanye-West-taunts-fellow-stars-Twitter-showing-Taylor-Swift-Donald-Trump-Bill-Cosby-NAKED-bed-Famous-video.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQgFebtMrXw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_rights
twitter.com/Novelistprice/status/746590119772119040
british-israel.ca/Issachar.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope Kanye slinks into irrelevance kicking and screaming

A most fitting end

>thinking Swift's jewish handlers are going to let a white aryan goddess go after le rebellious nigger for monkeying around and probably being an actual sexist

its like you goys still don't understand critical theory and cultural Marxism

>somehow, someway, CNN is going to make this white men's fault

Tay burned the coal? noooo

tay tay will bounce back from this

best thing our aryan goddess could do is just ignore the whole thing

>The celebrity lookalikes to feature in Famous (1. George W Bush 2. Anna Wintour 3. Donald Trump 4. Rihanna 5. Chris Brown 6. Taylor Swift 7. Kanye West 8. Kim Kardashian 9. Ray J 10. Amber Rose 11. Caitlyn Jenner 12. Bill Cosby)

aren't 7,8 and 10 real ?

And 11

I think they're all wax models, I wouldn't be surprised tho if Kanye and Kim were real in that pic.

Also
>11. Caitlyn Jenner

wew lad

>The furious songstress 'feels like she’s been assaulted,' a source has said

hahahaha that fuckin cucked cunt

Didn't occur to me Caitlyn would show her body nude in front of all those people.

>best thing our aryan goddess could do is just ignore the whole thing
Truth. I didn't even know who West was until the "imma letchu finish" incident. It's genuinely ironic that Kanye claims to have made Tay famous in the song when the exact opposite is much closer to the truth.

I'm so fucking sick of this poor ass race baiter and his degenerate fan base.

George is getting upset

>her

I'm convinced the man is legitimately retarded. An absolutely self-absorbed retard at that with a god complex.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQgFebtMrXw

Your flag can't save you this time

link to video

>its like you goys still don't understand critical theory and cultural Marxism
>he actually thinks the 120 IQ,smart, $ hungry lawyers she has will let that obnoxious,arrogant,debile nigger get away with it
He fucked up,he is going to eat from a trash can,get cucked (publicly),lose everything he has and get sucker punched by mexican shits.

Isn't this illegal? You can't make direct money from someone's likeness by making a wax figure of them...

I'm not a feminist, but If someone did that to me I would consider that the closest thing to rape or molestation...

I don't think it has been released yet.
>He unveiled controversial video in front of 8,000-strong crowd at LA Forum

Jews follow the money. No exceptions. There's bank to be made suing Kanye into the ground, and they're going to seize the opportunity with both hands. Never confuse the "muh progressive stack" useful idiots with the man behind the curtain.

video is fire

Why does Taylor love BBC so much?

what happened to his whining nigger musical style?

people finally turn it off?

Why are there so many cucks on Sup Forums who want to be cucked by this skinny ugly mudshark?

The free market should allow it.

>link to video

This is why it was made.

Dumb goys attracted to controversy like flies to shit. In an era where nothing's shocking, this is the stuff they need to do to get interest.

It's as desperate as the Ghostbusters movie making a forced political cause to drum up interest in a shitty remake.

This. This guy is the biggest edge lord of all time. His last two albums were awful and all he does is pull attention grabbing stunts that no one even takes the time to talk about

It's pretty pathetic honestly

Aryan goddess huh?

kek

damn kayne is a cuck, he prob jerks off to kims sex tape

Can I buy it?

Spooky

>goddess

Nope a cuckoldress with no ass/tits/hips. Disgusting

>making a wax figure of a white girl just to imply that you're BLACKing her

Is Kanye autistic?

Yeah, he's going to be sued into irrelevance if even 2 of the people depicted want to take him to court.

>Isn't this illegal?
It is

In this case,the right of a celebrity to choose how she commercializes this personality right to your physical image.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_rights

Bring it on.

I'm just here to say that tay tay is ugly and if this is your aryan goddess you krauts are pathetic

Taylor is an american and americans aren't aryan Chaim. Only finns are aryan

>pls respond

Its art, art is protected like a motherfucker because its an extension of free speech

what?!?! this is nothing like rape of molestation.
if this is the equivalent of what rapists do then i'd probably be campaigning to release rapists from prison as they'd be harmless non-violent criminals.
you idiotic fuck.
this is why women aren't allowed on here

>2 of the people depicted want to take him to court.
Donald Trump is "lawsuit" happy kind of individual,he loves taking the piss and taking their bucks.
Taylor Swift just can't take this type of retarded shit,she will get her money for having her image unlawfully used.

Anna Wintour will fuck his shit up,stuck up Hilldog cunt.

Rihanna will also do it,the people behind her demand it.

Bill Cosby may need the money,so he will.

Chris Brown doesn't exist so he wants the $$$.

Ray J and Amber Rose,I don't know these niggers but they might do it for $$$ because niggers.

t. mongol

Ok she's still ugly
And americans have a lot of germanic ancestry

t. monobrow poopskin mizrahi shit

twitter.com/Novelistprice/status/746590119772119040

Why is your country allowed here?

lol what you so mad about faggot?

After Brexit, I'm a bit more proud of being eternal anglo.

>Gipsy calling me a Mizrahi
lmao ur waifu a shit

>100% whitest european aryan finns fought with aryans
>100% jewish slave americuck race fought against aryans

Pls Billy Bob

>Ugly jew calls Tay Tay ugly

wew lad

>Yeezus was awful

i wouldn't allow south africa here either
i'm on holiday in south africa
my country is the newly independent UK

notice me senpai: the video.

Kinda sad, really.

Literally even slavs are better than this skeleton
The only weapon you have against me is my flag but tay tay is still a buttless skeleton coalburner

She is ugly. Also a mudshark

If you are white and you listen to nigger tunes please do everyone a favor and kill yourselves please.

literally who the fuck cares

don't be hypocritical about freedom of speech, because Sup Forums has done and said far worse shit

>Has holiday
>picks South Africa
Independent UK doesn't need you, stay there and eat black cock for the rest of your miserable life.

Profit of Sup Forums

>actually listening to nigger music

This

Modern music isn't art, it's a commodity to be consumed. Kanye is intentionally using the likenesses of others to make money and promote himself

>coal burner
>new "boyfriend" every week
This is Sup Forums's waifu

He's not on holiday, he's just ashamed to say he's from SA.

Kanye is mad autistic

Don't you disrespect Tay Tay.

based 50

How is this any different than your precious Ben Garrison comics? Other than a black person did it and you guys literally have the mentality of a SJW when it comes to "STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE" autism

His boobs are bigger.

t. nigger lover and sympathizer

50's tweets are funny as fuck. He seems like a real chill guy irl.

>british-israel.ca/Issachar.htm

Shit ive been found out

Why do you mizrahis pretend you're jewish?
You're just arabs.And obnoxious.And ugly.No european jew wants to be around you,make me feel repugnant.

Serious question, how can he upload a video like that without loosing everything in the court ?
When I know one thing about the Burgers, it is the fact that they are suing for minimal shit and want millions for it.

what self respecting racist doesn't want to hang out with right wing white family and have blacks clean your house for u for basically no money?
also amazing wildlife, cheap shit, everyone speaks english in the citiies, kind of familiar but not too familiar

I'm really curious what will happen with this.

They won't let him get away with it will they?

t. SJW tier autist

If you hate on Kanye you ARE NOT redpilled. He is the greatest artist of our generation.

>muh nigger music

Popular music is all degenerate. Rock and roll is dead, and electro-pop is for nu-males and hipsters. There is no contemporary music that is red-pilled, you pick your poison.

Kanye is the greatest overall rap artist ever. Debate me.

Wasn't this low IQ negro begging people to buy his new album recently, because he's bad with money

I agree with you mate, Mizrahim are literal arabs
I guess the israeli govt needed a lower working class, but I can't find any other explanation

>When I know one thing about the Burgers, it is the fact that they are suing for minimal shit and want millions for it.
He violated (lol nigger) a personality right of multiple celebrities.
In their case ,a personality right with patrimonial characteristics (commercialization of image)

In a legal way,he is the blonde virgin woman walking alone in Detroit. (lawyers).

holy shit I want that trump

wtf the woman is moving

>In a legal way,he is the blonde virgin woman walking alone in Detroit.

>we wuz gods an shieet

Us burgers also have the most protected free speech in the world. He'll win if someone sues him.

Is this a metaphor for them all "being in bed together" in the way theyve all drummed up massive controversy furthering each others successes?

He is so retarded he actually believes he is the only real person, or he is the center of the universe. A passing thought that any white person might have. He's actually believed it for a long time.

Even your pic screams what a nigger he is. Oh look, what a KANG he is! Niggers are obsessed with being kangz, probably because they lack any ability to lead at all

No thanks Mamadou, i don't want to catch a disease.

They are just well crafted wax models m8. Considering the amount of time and effort they obviously put into making them, it is not that difficult to add a little air pump to simulate breathing.

>I guess the israeli govt needed a lower working class
Just let every russian and ukrainian jew to come,like they did with Romanian jews.

>Be jews
>WW2 tragedy
>finally get a homeland
>government brings in arabs,mizrahi (crypto-arabs),ethiopian (((jews))) and literal pavement niggers harassing working class and middle class jews
>apes selling chinaware on the ground in nice zones
>government taxation
>joos jewing joos
Truly constant persecution.

You can only criticize Kanye if you've made 6 #1 albums or have at least 20 Grammys.

>implying MBDTF isn't high art

So Kim Kardashians husband jumped the shark?