White guilt-the film

White guilt-the film

pretty good horror comedy if you ask me.

Why can't you be more compassionate goyim?

name of the film?

Get out. Seriously, it is so retarded

>protagonist throws out his fist at the black dude to see if he's been corrupted by the evil whities or not
>dude tries to shake hand instead of fistbump
>OH NO

this can't be a serious take on horror

Because filthy ghettos disgust me

Don't tell me to get out faggot I just wanted to know the name

He said Get Out.

When I saw the trailer for this I was so confused and thought it was a comedy, like a more serious scary movie. All the "scary" things in the trailer seriously seemed like jokes

I've been here for years you reddit fuck. You get out!

Get out, you fucking retard.

>when you hit the blunt too hard

fuck you cuck I just want to figure out what movie this is

Jesus Christ, am I seeing "Who's on First?" playing out on this thread?

Tell me to Get Out again and i'll suck your fucking dick

I mean it's made by Jordan Peele so clearly comedy is a partial intent here.

great thread

>whn you cum but she still succin

no one asked you.

I mean the entire thing seemed like it was a comedy with zero intent of actually being scary. Even the way that the guy was crying in the trailer (as seen in OPs pic) was silly

it is written by Jordan Peele....

also he's half whtie... i dont get this film

Lern2reedfialnems

The name of the movie is "Get Out"

It isn't

but da movie is culled get out :DDDD

Well "Fuck You" reddit fag

>implying other Blumhouse shits like Insidious and Lights Out are "serious" horror films

It's a B-horror studio production written and directed by a comedian, what do you expect? I think it's more of an interesting premise than ever other studio horror film recently

somewhat clever, didn't think you could keep it going after that one

get out

It's actually about how obsessed white liberals are with black people

This could've been a great comedy/horror satire if it wasn't for the blatant and obvious agenda

from what I've read about it there's not even really any le evil whitey lmao social commentary in it, it's just Stepford Wives except it's Stepford Black People.

Its only going to be half ass effective now that Hilary Clinton lost and Black Lives Matter will be destroyed like the fucking retards they are.

I'm pretty sure I read a review of this that said this film actually actually pokes fun at liberals and their co-opting of black culture. So it may not be what you're expecting.

Yes OP, everything about White people.

What's that Parking Pataweyo?

it is satire

This is some M. Night Shimalimadingdong tier level of retard. Like seriously, I was half expecting to see his name come up in the credits somewhere not the retard from Key and Peele.

Lol, a bunch of white dudes getting butthurt over a film making fun of them. Why am I not surprised, considering that's 90% of Sup Forums

M Night Shamalamb is a hack

Split was garbage

The last thing I saw of his was that retarded ass trip to grandma and grandpa house movie. Which of course had a terribly god awful fucking shitty twist like all of his retarded ass movies.

The trailer for Split actually seemed really good but I'm not surprised it was shit.

The trailer made it seem like something cool and worth watching but the whole "hurr durr the meaning is literally about modern day liberal racism" is shit

Pirate it or just stream it in a few months if you wanna see it

Im kicking myself for wasting 2 hours.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's still not on PTP as of now, but when it gets on there I'll probably just grab it then. Not really in a hurry to see it. Been too busy knocking out my videogame backlog. I have been watching Dexter on Netflix though, can't stop watching that shit.

Typical nigger millenial taking selfies while high, get a job you bleeder of civilization

>driving deep into the forest to visit family
>a deer is thrown across the road
>people acting strange and odd

Fuck i thought this was going to be a movie about skin walkers. Now its just another movie about groups of pyscho people.