SAM HARRIS

What does Sup Forums think about this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENtlW-LEqu8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ELvd_bCKbo
youtube.com/watch?v=3K7ryAS3ISc
youtube.com/watch?v=ABFWjZxCAAg
youtube.com/watch?v=DUObFqU5cgE
youtube.com/watch?v=-JVA8Ng78UU
youtube.com/watch?v=bzvRrG0Qk0g
youtube.com/watch?v=q67zLo9jhDs
youtube.com/watch?v=XGSWEOZRTh4
youtube.com/watch?v=zdCF_kn93Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is like a pie.

succulent strawberry on my diiiiiiiiiiiick

Good on Islam, bad on everything else

FUCK YOU DELETE THIS HE IS NOT

Jewish front to channel astheist contempt against muslims exclusively.

Hates islam. Starred in meet the parents. dumb shit liberal otherwise

top kek

Born to a kike mother, literally a pure kike by their standards. See his nose, also this post Never trust a merchant fedora fag like him

>Starred in meet the parents
lol

But yeah he's a kike faggot.

He's just another Jew in a long line of kikes that further the agenda of "don't believe in God goyim but look at the Muslims attacking Jews that's so bad"

He ranted for literally an hour on Joe Rogan's show about how evil and dumb and racist Trump is.

Fuck this kike.

>implying they don't deserve our contempt

>Watch Sam Harris vids on loop all day
>Become intelligent atheist
>Make fun of Christians on hugbox le reddit
youtube.com/watch?v=ENtlW-LEqu8

Everything he said was true, though.

well, he's not wrong. he's just scared because trump is something new, and Hilary is the status quo

He's an anti-loony left anti-SJW leftist

Which makes him a useful idiot because loony leftists will always been enabled by the way he votes.

sweet trips

he's pro gun though doidy

hes a little antigun too though, he thinks they are valuable to have know until the next best thing comes along, then they are out
>plus mandatory background checks

He wouldn't be considered pro guns unless he had a shack full of them in his house.

he is a gun owner, sounds pretty pro gun to me

people on here always wanna throw the baby out with the bathwater. you're not gonna agree with everything peope say. most opinions on here are career suicide being a martyr is not what people wanna do. (also im fucking sick of store fronts is any one else getting this one constantly?)

have you been to his house?

He's pretty based as public intellectuals go. He's pretty open minded, and smart.

Only flaw is that he doesn't like trump.

Pretty smart guy except for the fact that he's a Hillary supporter

But I get it, when you're too busy with neurology and other shit, it makes it hard to find time to educate yourself on politics/law

Fucking jew

Fedora tipping edgelord.

He's totally right about mudslimes, though.

he's not really a hill-dogger, he was feeling the bern until he fell out
hes more like hes stuck with hillary

brain science jewish fedora who pretends to be good at philosophy because he tripped on acid once in india when he was a kid

ITT: people who can't stand that other people are smarter than they are

People who support Hillary all are so ignorant about politics/law though. They're supporting Hillary on the basis of her "policies" and to spite Trump's rhetoric. However if you examine what her and Obama actually have done I don't understand how anyone could support Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ELvd_bCKbo
youtube.com/watch?v=3K7ryAS3ISc
youtube.com/watch?v=ABFWjZxCAAg
youtube.com/watch?v=DUObFqU5cgE
youtube.com/watch?v=-JVA8Ng78UU
youtube.com/watch?v=bzvRrG0Qk0g

He's a good guy. However, he clearly hasn't had enough time to follow each and every lie the media has spun about Trump. I imagine he still consumes MSM information, which has left him as confused as any other normie this election.

>sam harrisberg

The NOSE KNOWS

Also, a sad replacement for (((hitchens)))

jews too

He's the jewish pseudo intellectual "resistance is futile" man. His main ideology consists around the belief that free will is non existent.

An obvious tactic by jews to demoralize their opponents, with no practical advantage to this philosophy. Also he has been working to dismantle christianity, the primary threat to jews for centuries prior.

The parasite is tenacious, even half parasites like this fuck.

i have nothing to argue, the man seems fairly objective and rational

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

hitchens defended david irving against censorship and said his books should be read be everyone interested in ww2 history.

gay and fake

>Algeria
>Rare

Come on man

A filthy Satanist Jewish Edomite/Canaanite blasphemer. Part of the Synagogue of Satan.

youtube.com/watch?v=q67zLo9jhDs
youtube.com/watch?v=XGSWEOZRTh4
youtube.com/watch?v=zdCF_kn93Ck

its my thread, i decide whats rare
also fuck you

Never understood the Hitchens hype, Harris on the other hand always delivers

R A R E
A
R
E

Christopher Hitchens was also a filthy Satanist kike. Don't be surprised if Richard Dawkins is also a crypto-Jew.

I agree. Are we friends again?

besties

Ding! We have a winner.

Even Ahmed can be right sometimes.