Revolt NOW

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36637037

We're not leaving the EU.

We're not going to reduce immigration.

All we're getting is a transfer of more power to the traitorous establishment vermin.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36636853
change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he thought that the elites would change their mind about immigration once they were free of the EU

What did you expect?

Errrr yeah but you do realise we can now vote for a party supporting lower immigration now right?

>britcucks thought they're in charge

So basically you gain nothing but you lose the ability to affect EU politics like before

You can't outkike the kikes. I for one welcome our Abrahamic overlords.

Is there such a party?

Leaving the EU was only partially about immigration, you fucking dolt.

lol

You dumb nigger.

Leaving the EU was primarily about regaining the right to elect and remove the people who make our laws.

As much as it pains me to say it i don't think it'll happen

Will the tories elect a leader with the balls to press the exit button? Doubtful considering most were on the 'remain' side.

If there's a GE called an anti-EU party won't get a majority

>1 post by this ID

Nice proxy Merkel

What other issues were there exactly? Does the UK really lose out with regards to trade because of the EU?

>tfw you've been a tool

>lose the ability to affect EU politics like before

Oh poland you're so cute :)

What did they buy him with? Are they making him the next prime minister?

fuck off retard. it literally says that EU laws won't apply to you, thus the EU can't make demands from you, i.e. take 20000 peaceful muslim refugees

Of course he's going to say that they should cooperate with the EU, why would he say anything else? All that means is cooperation and negotiation, cordiality and political discussion etc will continue. Just because you left the EU doesn't mean you want to make them enemies.

It was mainly about immigration you shit yank.

Just because the establishment leave camp tried to put a PC spin on it doesn't mean most people didnt vote to reduce immigration. Even the pakis voted to reduce immigration.

They probably offered him a spot in the new world order.

After all, cameron lost his after he fucked up.

It's treason, then.

National sovereignty and the concept of having laws passed only by our own elected officials was the the main argument. That essentially covers everything including immigration, trade, the economy, healthcare, etc.

The thing is, we will now be able to choose who runs the country. BoJo is only a (potential) setback due to the momentous step the country has taken.

But thought that euroskepticism was the only thing going for UKIP?

>we will now be able to choose who runs the country

Sounds good. Too bad all the parties are imploding. Let's home someone competent emerges from the power vacuum.

>eu tells them to fuck off at this point
>britcucks still want to stay
rofl

We haven't left the EU yet, they want to be involved in the negotiations. Also, though the EU has been their main gripe, they aren't the one trick pony people seem to think they are.Though obviously the party will have to be re-branded once we leave the Union.

If this was FPTP, Leave would have won by 70%.

Boris Johnson, a fucking traitor toff, is trying to use the close vote as an excuse to reneg on immigration. Listen to what Daniel Hannan and Cuckswell are saying, when they get asked if they are really going to reduce immigration they go silent in interviews or dodge the question completely.

These fucking nonce aristocrats are never going to stop flooding us with Muslims.

>literally 1 fucking seat
Go ahead waste you vote on the underdog.

>implying the Brexit hasn't massively boosted their supporter base

With Labour imploding, they're already going after the old Labour votes in the North.

You stormfags are fucking retarded

Leaving the EU is about sovereignty. EU leaders at brussels have not been elected by the public yet they make laws for the public. EU is borderline fascist and that is the only reason you need to leave it

>stormfags

plz to be making returnings to the plebbits

This is polan.

Gibe monys.

>Born in London in the early 90s and watched it turn black in 7 years under blair

>Rape holocausts happening in the north where I live now

>The EU in an act of complete treachery is importing third world voters to counter euroskepticism

>It makes me a stormfag that I don't want this to happen

Though I do agree with your point, wanting controlled immigration does not make you a stormfag.

UKIP is rebranding soon.

Nigel Farage for PM.

He claims he would be a bad PM but that isn't true when you see the past cucks that were PM and one even had oral sex with a dead pig.

I have spoken and the laws of kek must be obeyed

Monies granted Polan
Kurwa to your heart's content
Praise kek

>tfw Nige wants to legalise handguns

It'll probably never happen, due to most Britons' irrational fear of anything that goes bang, but we can always hope.

No

>G0Y

THANK YOU BASED SOROS

You've got it the wrong way around, mate

Actually this sounds like a good compromise

Britain is still getting its muslims, you know that right?

no

imlpressive how maericucks can spezak about other countries as if they were theirs lel

t. boris

lol, you're fucking retarded. why is the first paragraph in a red box. when he says he's "cooperating" he's cooperating with the relevant steps in the leaving process.

also, this. you honestly believe even half of the leave voters aren't going to vote UKIP?

Yes, the difference now is that we can vote for someone who can actually change that.

What a fucking cuckster of a mongoloid. Do you seriously fucking think that those Eurocrats will play along the game and let everyone leave and let's all dissolve the EU or what, you fucking m8?

In what retarded fantasy land are you fucking living? KEK confirmed. I thought he has some fucking common sense, but he thinks that everyone lets himself get tricked and cucked by GB. You fucking wish that EU would intensify their relation after a leave.

It won't matter. You're getting your muslims.

it doesnt matter the EU cant support more and the GDP growth figures will look worse for those that wont accept that

merkel wont be in control forever and national front gains power in france year by year

sorros can eat a dick while he is in the hospital

Half the population voted Remain

Half of Leave want the same freedom of movement & trade, essentially

75% of the electorate want this

At the moment it feels like a huge waste of time, Leave never expected to win, Boris was Leave only to be Prime Minister

Why are they so scared of leaving europe?

While you've been sitting around posting victory memes, Tory leavers are saying there will be no change to immigration.

I thought it was just more kuck propaganda when I first heard it, but then I watched Hannan interviews and they're really not going to reduce immigration.

>voting for someone who will stop muslims won't stop muslims

Then why are you voting for Trump?

The UK never had any impact on anything in the EU. Even in the worst case now we can change something when enough people don't like it.

If they go back on the referendum then Nigel will be PM in the next General Election.

You thought you could trust Johnson? A power ungry opportunist who was for Remain only few years back?

Only Farage was sincere.

This autist is here defending the suicide that UK just did xD Tell me, how many times do you tell yourself that it will be all right before you fall asleep?

Then the fucking problem will continue wont it. Looks like there really will have to be blood in the fucking streets before they listen to us. What a fucking surprise.

>There will still be intense and intensifying European cooperation and partnership in a huge number of fields: the arts, the sciences, the universities, and on improving the environment.

Oh fuck they're gonna keep the indoctrination centres and manufacturing supression in place.

Traitors like Boris must pay the price.

He's still a fucking liar is Boris.

First he says that EU citizens in UK and UK citizens in EU will keep all their rights.

Then he says there will be a points system.

Complete contradiction right there.

How can a British citizen retain his/her right to live and work automatically in 27 EU countries while Britain imposes a points system on EU migrants?

that's not reciprocal.

Usual bullshit from Brexiters.

What's with people talking shit to based BoJo?
He basically said that there would be cooperation and "frienship" but without political union, as it should have been before EU started biting more than it could chew.

Doesn't England have more than two parties unlike America? Now that you're leaving you can vote for someone with harder stances on immigration.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36636853

The pound has fallen in early trading in Asia on Monday, adding to Friday's record one-day decline.
Sterling was trading at $1.3440, down more than 2% from Friday's close. Against the euro it was trading at €1.2165, down 1.3%.
On Friday the pound had its biggest one-day fall against the dollar, at one stage sinking as low as $1.3236.

I reckon his own party will crucify him for it. We campaigned as Immigration being the second biggest issue, they can't dodge it.

Because its a system that makes the political class very rich you muppet

(You)

>you muppet

WHAT

THE

FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Let me ask you a question.

Let's say you leave the EU. You go through the process and stamp the articles in triplicate. You're free! Whoever you like is voted in and the world seems alright.

Then, inexplicably, a million turks/pakistanis/muslims show up in britian. What do you do? Do you pick up a rifle and charge the parliament? Or do you stand at home and post here? Laws, Decrees, Referendums, constitutions, and the like are all just paper with words on it. It's VIOLENCE which gives these things sway. The Brexit Referendum was nothing more than britian's finest lining up to place their suggestions in the suggestion box.

Why do you follow the law? It's not just because the law makes sense, or is moral. It is backed by Hundreds of thousands of police and the willing use of force. Democracies only exist because the votes tallied are placed with an implicit thought. If you don't acquiesce, we will kill you.

You will get your muslims, trust me.

Can someone please redpill me on Boris Johnson?

>The only thing that will change is the removal of pesky EU regulations preventing UK wealth creators from driving everyone into the fields for 25p an hour with no rights whatsoever

Colour me fucking surprised. Enjoy your future NEETs. Your 'SUVRUNTEE' sure is worth it.

change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels

Get this signed lads. The Conservatives care more about their popularity than our interests. They are clearly forming a fifth column against all us patriotic Britons, and they can't be trusted to ensure our post-Brexit demands are met. We have won the battle, but the war has just begun.
Our next aim should be to get Farage the platform he needs to speak for us. Boris will only go so far. Let's get the representation we deserve, and let's get Nigel the recognition he deserves. Our independent future will not be truly secure until we do.
Sign this petition, share it.
Join UKIP, vote UKIP at the next elections. Do not be fooled into thinking it'd be a wasted vote.
With Labour in turmoil and the Tories divided on the Brexit issue, it's the perfect time for UKIP's ranks to swell.

Turkish blood, born in USA, will say or do literally anything to progress his own career.

His moral compass points toward the nearest £10 note. The bumbling loveable chap is just an act to fool meme-loving teenagers into thinking he won't put them squarely over a barrel for his corporate masters.

wtf I hate Boris now

yep. brexit was completely betrayed.
these politicians deserve death

>inexplicably, a million turks/pakistanis/muslims show up in britian. What do you do?
Hopefully border guards and other law enforcement organism stop them because they're breaking the law by being illegal?

You sound kinda edgy with that comment about violence. Yeah, laws are meant to be enforced through violence, and violence is not a bad thing at all. If those laws are oppresive/don't work to the benefit of the population then they're illegitimate and should be changed.

>Leave
>Immediately start sucking the EU's dick afterwards

what the fuck was the point in leaving then?

He is a posho with aspergers who we like to laugh at
No one really knows what he's doing

By inexplicably I assume you mean uninvited. If that happens the army (which I will be a part of) steps in and kicks them back to wherever they came from.

out of the frying pan, into the fire

Boris Johnson for biggest political troll of 2016 confirmed

THIS

Lets be real

Its about immigration

And theres nothing wrong with that

Its a shame that its 2016 and we still have to be so PC about it. Fuck everything.

The UK was tasking in masses of people from India, West Indies, etc., before their entrance to the Common Market. They may still decide they need people to immigrate in large numbers, but at least they will be able to make the rules regarding how many, from where, etc.

Assuming the Brexit folks aren't just shills who are just there to profit from bribes/power like literally 99% of politicians.

Bongs need to fucking riot, this is ridiculous.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>UK: Its just a prank bro

Wasn't he planning on getting out of politics but decided to stay for the referendum?

I mean, brexit is a pretty good legacy for a politician.

Muh nigga ((((Schulz)))).

i thought Germany would crash first, turns out Britcuck decided to commit sudoku

Bullshit

There are no bakes on the Brexit train

Tory party goes into GE with any sort of pro EU agenda and its toast.

>12% of the popular vote

More than half of britains migrants are from outside the EU anyway. Leaving just means more arabs and less white euros

Half the population didn't vote to remain, less than half did, the majority won..that's how a referendum works. Leave never expected to win because of the pathetic scare tactics from the remain side, calling people racists for daring to suggest that immigration isn't 100% awesome all the time.