Greetings

Greetings,

May I remind you that the FBI and other government agencies are watching you.

Do not say anything that might get you incriminated.

If you have posted something incriminating (such as hate speech), I would advise your departure from this board to be immediate. You will be incriminated if you continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?rls=en&q=How do I kill the most people in a school shooting?
cnet.com/news/faq-the-new-annoy-law-explained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A

Fucking

LEAF

LEAF

Hey I got something "the FBI and other government agencies" can watch

RIGHT HERE

take a hike kike

Feds don't have anything better to do.

CSIS here, we know all about that 2.71 inch dick and the mole on the right side.

Ayoo hol up, so you be sayin' that Leaves be American law enforcement 'n' shiet.

So when are you faggots going to indict king nigger?

Oh wait, you can't, because he has you faggots by the balls and infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood.

GG

>don't have a penis

They let Omar mateen purchase arms but i need to watch what I say?
>looks at flag
Oh it's just a fucking leaf.

I'm going to stay up past my bed time!

>Jefferson, what are they doing?
>Sir, I think they pray to a ancient God in form of a Frog.

i want to poop on blacks

i will not give a date or time

you could have stopped this

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

thanks, leaf, your daily ,unsuccessful, attempt to pretend you're somebody else and not just an SJW faggot desperate to undermine the board are amusing.

I am govt and I shitpost on here every single day.

It's not us vs you. in fact I wish more people were like pol irl. Shit would get done.

Hitler was a great and honorable man.

Daily reminder
This is Sup Forums go fuck yourself
Also government dogs about to be poor and fairly helpless too when economy collapses, except they are hated or will be then by the populous(s) at large.
See you in the future stupid dogs

Fuck off,Sup Forums and the FBI are together making America great again

TITS OR GTFO

Fuck the NSA. We are Americans. We say what the fuck k we want while we load our high capacity magazines. I prefer the 100 round barrel clip for my MAK-90. Cheap with a kick!

I hate niggers and muslims

L E C C E
E
C
C
E

The NSA stores everything for "classifed" amount of time. They are not allowed to view or do any analysis without a judge. Only applies to American flags.Employees will be fired if they go on Sup Forums.

>such as hate speech
Wtf does "hate speech" even mean, other than "speech I disagree with"? To date, I haven't read an exact definition. Just vague generalisations.

OP has to be a mud knowing islam has fucked with the wrong free men. We had to fight the repubes, Democrats, president, and both sides of the aisle. At least we found out the traitors to america.

now this REALLY makes you think...

google.com/search?rls=en&q=How do I kill the most people in a school shooting?

Usually in America it's used to refer to things someone said that directs people to perform an a ton on their behalf that is carried out i.e. an order/command.

Though , nowadays it's being used as evidence in court as reason to discredit someone.

hi,

everyone posting on Sup Forums has been violating the law for the past decade now

you're all fucked

cnet.com/news/faq-the-new-annoy-law-explained/

>hate speech

1. I don't care.

2. Hate speech isn't a crime here.

3. Fuck the Joos!

hitler did nothing wrong you nigger monkey

"People have no perspective.
Being 4 hours late is not a tragedy"
I overheard a pilot telling something this in an airport. Rang a bell for me... because people literally have no perspective.
You think the government has enough agents to arrest everyone who says something stupid on the internet?
They have their hands full I promise you, with the amount of proxy wars we have made for ourselves and the economic issues we have to deal with.
There are simply not enough men to do the job, idiots will always run rampant.

God deng it now im gonna get a knock on my door

This tbqh

Hey guys, Chips Handon here. I really like this news image group you have here.

Don't you just really hate the jews like I do? Gee... I sure do get my jammies rousled thinking about them!

Planning any hate crimes I can check out, by the way?

Is this a good gun to get?

Australian shitposting is all satire m8. What's the matter FBI, can't handle the bantz?

The FBI cant do fuck-all in this third world shithole faggot

Fuck da po-leece.

Actually the police are our Frontline warning system when the traitor revolutionaries send team to seize guns. Either they will be loyal to the constitution or they will attempt to enforce an illegal and immoral order.

The police will be friend or foe. Ours are our friends. I gave faith that not only would they warn us but do believe they would engage such an un loyal order and action with extreme prejudice.

There are advantages in being from Bama. Beside the greatest football legacy in the country. And you Notre Dame fans couldn't finish a whole season in the SEC ! GOD I miss football. For all you euro fags, excepting the brave Free Men of Britain, I mean real football. That's right, nigga, say it ! AMERICAN FOOTBALL!

CAN I GET A "ROLL TIDE?!"

How about a "fuck merkel"?!

Hi FBI

Is it illegal to say you're going to kill the President of the United States with a mortar?

>CSIS
Crime Scene Islamic State? Now that's a show I could really sink my teeth into.

There is no extremism here you subhuman trash. There is bantz and trolling and that is literally it.

Well, I live in Russia. Your FBI doesn't have access here. You can't even take Snowden back, what about ordinary people? Funny. Laughing at you.

GAS THE WHITES
RACE WAR NOW

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Sup Forums teaches peace and compassion

No real Sup Forumsacks would think and do criminal acts.

We are not illegal anons. We are undocumented posters.

#NotAllAnons
#StopAntichanism
#ChanLivesMatter
#IRideWith4Chan
#ProudToBePollack

>scare tactics
Come up and get me, nigger, it would be very beneficial for me.

>You will be incriminated if you continue.

No Kohai, you incriminate yourself. you cannot be "incriminated".

Nice try.

>Well, I live in Russia
post bottle of vodka with a timestamp for proof

They were watching that Orlando motherfucker too and a lot of good that did.

They can't stop terrorism so how are they going to stop shitposting?

I don't drink vodka, my friend.

I can post you my russian book about European middle ages by Jacques Le Goff as proof.

It's calling someone a racist and automatically winning the argument made into a law to suppress all forms of free speech