Should right wing rallies be banned? every time one is held stabbing and violence occur

Should right wing rallies be banned? every time one is held stabbing and violence occur.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schenck_v._United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no
first amendment

Let's do what violent people want.

HATE SPEECH overrides the first amendment.

if you don't beleive me, write a letter to the newspaper/your homework about niggers and jews and see what happens.

Let the people who are prone to chimping out do their chimpouts. Then throw them in jail and use them as free labor afterwards.

Everybody wins except for the poor statistic who got stabbed.

>HATE SPEECH overrides the first amendment.

[citation needed]

it only does in leafland

Literally nothing would happen.

It's protected by the first amendment stupid.

that's obscenity that's not covered not hate speech. If I write , I hate black people and jews its fine. They wouldn't publish it anyways. Our laws are different leaf.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schenck_v._United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

You can't fucking ban the KKK, fucking retards

I actually wrote a short paper about Jews to my black professor and got a good grade on it sooo....

The 1st amendment only applies to the Government leaf.

Right wing rallies should have a designated mortal kombat zone in case anyone wants to fight with counter-protestors.

Lord KEK will save us.

1 POST ID

SAGE

>2 posts by this id
:^)

Maybe the left wing should be banned entirely since they can't stop themselves from stabbing and beating people?

is special fbi agent matthew heimbach ok??

I get that you're baiting and all that but I'm still genuinely surprised about how many people actually believe this, that the right to free speech only applies to speech they like and want to hear.