Hahaha!

Hahaha!

Goodbye Britain! Enjoy your cucked "independence", Scotland will be free!

Other urls found in this thread:

no2np.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>same poll that said remain would win

kek

Ahhh, whatever will we do without Scotland?!

This is why independence without blood is completely useless

Didn't scotland vote against leaving the UK a few years ago?

>Scotland voted to stay cucked under the brits
>They also voted to stay cucked under the EU but the birts wouldn't let them

hahahahahahahaha

Good luck getting back in the EU without the rest of Britain attached

That they did, two years ago

>Polls in Britain
>Being correct
Pick one

Free to do what?
Replace your native population with immigrants, destroy your culture, take a dump on your history, morals, religionn, law and in the end, humanity, at the behest of neoliberal cabal that is ruling West and their brainchild EU?

Scotts really are as ignorant as our dixielands. England has protected them from verything other than England.

At this point I no longer care, tired of you chaps keep threatening to go.

I wish you the best of luck in your European dreams.

>UK frees itself of the EU and Scotland in the same year

Everything's comin' up Millhouse for you guys

This will change when they learn they won't be keeping the pound and that there is no guarantee they will even get in the EU (Spain may veto to put off Catalonia.)

we're the only ones doing the cucking on this continent

>vote to become a one party state
>one party thats sole purpose is independence
>vote to not become independent

Honestly how does the SNP still have respect? The constitutional question was settled. Scotland has no more a right to secede than Manchester.

If they have a referendum and vote to leave, they should in theory have to have another referendum on joining the EU. As the impact of joining the EU will be a lot different than if they were still a part of the UK.

Thats 9% undecided - here is the news, in referendums? THERE IS NO UNDECIDED OPTION.
Extrapolated, thats around 54% for independence, 46% against or around 10% up on the last time, and A COMFORTABLE WIN FOR INDEPENDENCE, you fucking nutsack.

we loyalists will fight for the only Union that matters

>Scotland leaving the UK being anything but a blessing.
Hah Scotland is a bottemless pit for the English to throw money into. They'll be better off without you

Good, they are net tax receivers and I am in favour of decentralisation.

Well that's embarrassing...

haven't you seen the news?

Brexit was cancelled by Boris the controlled opposition

>2 YEARS AGO
STURGEON: VOTE FOR SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE. DON'T LISTEN TO THE ENGLISH GOVERNMENT! IT'S NOT A LEAP IN THE DARK!

>PRESENT DAY
DON'T VOTE LEAVE! IT'S A LEAP IN THE DARK!

Too bad that referendum result from two years ago will be dredged up.
Not to mention they will have to join the EU from the outside and take the Euro shortly after getting pulled out by the UK.

The referendum poll said we would remain. Besides, if Scotland does gain independence, they will not retain EU membership.

Not really

Pretty sure it wasn't, m8.

We were prepared for them leaving the other year when they had a referendum. Good for them if they leave, they're a financial liability and hate us.

Will somebody Invoke Article 50 for fuck sakes. Why are we waiting till fucking October?

David Cameron is still technically the UK's leader, he should be getting his arse in gear, signing the fucking papers then BTFO so we can enjoy our freedoms, fuck EU off completely and sort out this country.

As a scot living in finland

1) scotland is royally fucked if they leave the UK
2) EU is unlikely to accept them as scotland doesn't offer shit yet takes everything

>If there was
Journalists and they're 100 credit hours of English

The North Sea oil peak was in 2001. Scots are fucked independent.

Combined we get:
Will totally vote yes for scottish independence, only if done via iphone

>leaving the UK
>joining the EU
>keeping the pound
>oil prices dropping
>Sturgeon getting uglier day by day
>First Minister who doesnt even understand the current const. arrangements
>49% support for independence during a brief period where the UK is considered globally toxic
>Scotland is going to have two referendums and will cuck itself twice

If the EU cucks the UK with a deal, Scotland will be spite cucked over its input into sterling.

EU is CERTAIN not to accept them because Spain would veto it. They don't want Catalonia getting any ideas.

I like this

these people are going to look so stupid if it turns out to be massively successful and England gets rich as fuck

Does scotland have a flag on its own or are they included in the UK?

Nah m8. Yes campaign agreed that this would be a once in a generation opportunity. And they knew about the upcoming brexit referendum. Also Spain will block any independent Scotland trying to join the EU anyway.

Nicola Sturgeon is a fucking moron. The Eu have made it very clear "that's not how things work love"

You have to actually contribute to the EU to be able to join it and Scotland doesn't have shit in that department.

From one master to another
"""Free"""

Belgium also announced they'd veto it. Scotland would be even more left alone than UK and become SNP dictatorship kek

It has its own flag, m8
Please stop asking dumb questions and making us look bad

>leave UK
>UE says fuck you, can't join
>sad pleb scotland

Not to mention all the other states that want independence: Galicia, Basque, Flanders, Wallonia, to a certain degree Bavaria

Yep.

>Scotland becomes an even bigger shithole
>Hadrian's Wall is rebuilt and Scotcucks have to stay inside

>free
>to be annexed by the EU

Only a kiltcuck would think being annexed is more free than almost full autonomy in a union, you fucking authoritarian cucks.

bavaria doesn't want independence. i live in munich, they have their own party, their own way of live and comfortably look down on the rest of Germany but they are rather the part of Germany that'd vote to leave the EU by the biggest margin and since most people here are rather national conservative they don't want independence

Some of you Scots really are alright. I know a Yanks opinion on this doesn't mean shit, but still. Stay strong.

>a lead of 7% at a time where the country is completely unstable and before a referendum has even been offered.

Yeah, because I'm sure you'll all be for leaving in 5 years time when everything is stable again and you're sucking on our teats.

Easy to just shout "muh freedom" when you know it has no consequence in reality because there's no actual referendum.

My bad, I seem to recall Seehofer talking about seceding from Germany

How did you move?
Finland better than the UK?

England when Scotland leave can we have the money you gave them?

t Wales

Thanks man

>small groups of scots manage to clamber over in the middle of the night and raid nearby farms for food

Scotland is going to literally be the Wildlings with Orkney as the Others

This always cracks me up

What makes the scots think the EU wants them without the economical powerhouse that is England?

>LEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>LEEEEEEEE
She was so cute...

>Some of you Scots really are alright.

Don't go to the referendum tomorrow?

You fail to understand the extent the Scottish will go to tell England to fuck off.

They'd literally do all that for the few moments of lauding it over us and say it was worth it.

If Scotland succedes the following will happen
>Scotland gets independence
>Catalonia demands another referendum
>It's inconstitutional according to the Spanish constitution
>Catalonia, and The basque country organize mass protests
>Civil war erupts in Spain
>Paralel to that the Belgium splits in three Flandes, Wallonia and Brussels, Brussels is completely administrated by the EU
>Northern Ireland sees no point in being part of the UK, England won't let them leave Civil war, Argentina invades the Malvinas
>Polarization between far right and far liberal left in European countries leads to political inestability
>ISIS stil bombing Europe helps the european polarization
>Major war is inmminent
>Le amused hands.gif
>???
>Israel wins the war against moslems
>Israel builds the third temple and destroys the mosque of the Ummayad
>Apocalypsis happens
>????
>Profit?

Just move.
>Scotland leaves
>EU rejects them
>Scotland starves to death, survivors die from all the deep fried mars bars giving them heart disease.
>Unionists move back and get the land of the traitors.

What I don't get is what appeals so much to the Scots that they want to be in the EU no matter what. I've seen the gibemedats argument for their programmes, but is that it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was my understanding that Scotland was completely reliant financially on England, do they think leaving and joining the EU will save them? Do they realize they'd have to pay their own way in the EU?

This desu.

>UK leaves EU
>Financial burdens like Greece are gone
>No more unelected bureaucucks
>Scotland leaves UK
>Financial burdens like Scotland are gone
God save the Queen.

Well, they have oil if they get the North Sea, but look at how that market's been for the past year or so.

I honestly can't get this.

Without oil receipts, Scotland would be like as shit tier Russian republic in the Caucasus.

Their oil industry is in collapse. 100,000 jobs will be lost this year just in that sector -- this isn't even considering the knock-on effects in other industries fueled by oil revenue.

Meanwhile the SNP's share in the UK Parliament is at an all time high and can only go lower, which is how these things work. Bizarre policies like their "Named Person" policy which involves the state appointing a lifetime guardian for each child who compiles info into a dossier that parents have no access to will only result in a decline from their all-time highs.

no2np.org/

The SNP are fucking weird lefty nationalists -- Thatcher really fucked these people up. In fact all indications are that giving the Scots EVEN MORE power would hasten the demise of the independence movement, because Sturgeon & Salmon seem to have as good a grasp of economics as your average Chavezist colonel.

There was a two year window when Scottish independence could have worked and they blew it.

what you doing out there lad? inverclyde here.

can we bunk?

Kek. Something like that.

Bavaria is the lowest of the low, once I literally was talking to a Bavarian who was afraid of getting his ass whooped and apologized for what he was saying every other sentence he said. Typical Bavarian behavior, everyone hates them in Germany because they are the lowest of the low.

Bavarians are by far the most cucked Germans, they just haven't figured it out yet. Further Bavarians are only rich because of the Jew Gold they stole and kept.

>o they think leaving and joining the EU will save them?
Yes. Scottish nationalists are delusional and think they can flourish alone.

They literally think that exact thing m8.

We only keep Scotland because we like there being no borders on our island. Even then, there was more support for Scottish independence from England back in 2014 than in Scotland.

If it had been up to us they'd have gone.

I sought residency because my girlfriend lives here. People are very afraid of small talk and while they understand English very well they are bad at speaking it themselves. Perfect country for social autists everyone seems to want to be left alone. I love it here. Some of the food is weird

>You have to actually contribute to the EU to be able to join it
But not to stay in it.

Seehofer is a sack of shit, nobody takes him seriously here. he always threatens Merkel but in the end he doesn't do shit to not endanger his own power

The EU doesn't even give them gibs. All that free Uni and shit is because of us.

Scotcucks are the most entitled pricks on Earth.

>Have a massive representation in the Union
>Say it's not enough and act like you are oppressed even though you literally have the power to make your own laws unlike England
>Have your own Parliament when England doesn't
>Get tons of free shit just because you're a whiny cunt
>Demand independence twice in the space of 5 years because you're such a faggot.

Funny though isnt it, fishing and farming will do great outside the EU and they would rather run back than invest in those things. Lost cause.

Arent you more fucked than us by libtard bullshit?
Also when Sweden collapses you know where they will run, right?

>It's a "Sup Forums talks about how the separatists in their countries are the worst scum on earth" episode

lel

Try to sabotage brexit too.
Wales probably gets the same, or more from the EU than Scotland. We still voted out.

Why are people so desperate to join the next USSR? They are making an EU army for fucks sake, and they destroy national identity and culture. Just like the soviet union.

Wouldn't Scotland be doing England a big favor leaving?

>he always threatens Merkel but in the end he doesn't do shit to not endanger his own power
Typical Bavarian behavior which is why nobody in Germany respects Bavarians. Bavarians living in villages of 500 or less people are delusional about how cucked they are, but just go to Munich if you want to see how cucked Bavarians are.

Munich is significantly more cucked than Cologne.

My grandfather came from Torgau. What do you think of them? Backwards hillbillies?

Saxony is full of based Germans, probably the least cucked region in Germany

>scotland has chance to vote for independence
>votes no
>britain has chance for independence
>votes yes
>now scotland wants to be independent too
why is scotland such a follower?

In a sense yes, but we don't want a border with the fucking EU on this island.

Scotland is and always will be a nuisance. But if we can ride out this SNP storm they can just go back to being Labour cucks for the rest of time.

Getting real tired of literal nationalists for a nation of a couple of million people thinking they can boss every other person in the union around.

By "us" you mean the Scottish? Because Scottish universities are a Cuckold paradise, I doubt even Swedish education is that bad. I don't think the standard SJW bullshit flies here in mainstream, my girlfriend says YLE (equivalent of BBC) is state propaganda but even some of the Finnish I understand it's practically neutral compared to what we got back home. This country is even trying to get their own referendum rather than demonize the Brits for leaving

That's good news.

i know i live there. in my area there are two big refugee camps

>cucked independence
>cucked

I don't think you know what that word means

You realise how shit Scotland would be without the rest of the UK. The independence in Scotland meme is basing all of its economy on the oil industry which is doing shit btw and has been for a while. Its deficit is 3 times greater than the rest of the UK and I don't think I it has Sovereign wealth fund to be able to keep its self afloat if it leaves the UK. Remainder of the UK would pull all defence contracts like trident and move it. Scotland will inherit a decent chunk of the UK debt too.

Taxes would go up, tuition fees would likely be put in place yada yada. Economically it would be pretty shit. Best just to wait out Brexit and in 6 years push for one if its really want you guys want. You may find life outside the EU is better.

Fact of the matter is the UK is > importance economically than EU for Scotland.

Scotland will share a bed with the EU and England will watch and masturbate furiously to the memory of Britannia, pretty cucked.

>literally choosing to be cucked slaves to your globalist EU kikes
>freedom
Oh, I am laffin

Oh we know, it'd be an absolute disaster for them.

They only want independence because "fuck the bastard English" and at some point we might as well just give them what they want and watch them either come crawling back or die.

More like England is tired of getting it's shit pushed in by the EU but Scotland iwants to go back for seconds.

Scotland will not get their independence. Even if they did, they will not get into the EU. They would have to reapply and Spain and Belgium promised to veto them. Even if, and it is impossible, an independent Scotland did join the EU, we would be even better off than we are now.

>Scots triumphantly leave the UK
>EU doesn't even accept them

Is there a more cucked """"nation"""" on earth?

nice flag needs some green though

thrive