Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoHGTzqJTM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you actually watch it?

If so, where?

Yes

On my Mac

>On my Mac
So in other words, you are gay yourself yet you still didn't get it? Hmmm, that's a tough one.

They basically explain it in the final scene. The viewer is supposed to find it tragic that black culture is so homophobic that Chiron was forced to hide himself from the world entirely.

Triumph over adversity. Reconcilation.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoHGTzqJTM0

Being gay is hard in an environment that is extremely homophobic such as a drug dealing black ghetto. So to compensate you have to act like a hard ass nigga even tho u gay and soft and sensitive inside.

And thats unfortunate.

What is there to miss?

If the movie had Juan for longer it'd had been great. But I think it was just a ghetto version of Boyhood. But better, obviously

They should have made a better cast. Kevin actors don't look alike, and the second and third Sharonne actors don't look anything alike too

I mean, they are all great playing the characters, really. But they just don't look like!

Why didn't he move?

Because he's poor and his mother is a drug addict

Third really recalls first one tho, especially them sad nigga eyes

I think that was intentional. Juxtaposing Chiron's external appearance with who he actually is on the inside, and all that. You could tell it was still him by how he acted and the look on his face

nigga didn't know about dat greyhound?

It's one of the most straight forward films ever.

niggerfaggot kino. it's brokeback mountain in the ghetto

Explain

uhm I got it, inside every black man there's a good boi

how our patriarchal society fucks ppl up
being a soft ass nigga in the ghetto is bad, is the way to put it so you dumb fuck can udnerstand.

>gets bullied at high school
>doesn't spend his adult life shitposting on a cartoon image board
SO UNREALISTIC

I still don't get it

Hes black and he's gay

Woah.....

Is this movie as good as Tales from the Hood or Mr. Bones?