"this song SLAPS"

>"this song SLAPS"
>"it bumps inna whip"
>*fire emoji* *100 emoji*

Attached: hrrgh.jpg (211x239, 6K)

these brainlet pictures constantly get more and more fucking dicsgusting. im actually feeling discomfort looking at op's pic

Actually post a picture of someone who wrote these words unironically and I'll believe you faggots who complain about this shit.

>tfw you know people like this
i should have just gone to art school for fucks sake

do you even have social media? just go on whats popular on instagram, youll find something there

This. It got out of hand a while ago. Now it's just ridiculous.

>giving a shit about this

lmao how do you even care.
What do you prefer they do, sit on Sup Forums and just say 'this SUCKS' about everything like a patrician?

Attached: 1514761826738.jpg (900x729, 67K)

Lmao do you honestly don't know anyone who unironically types like that? I'm honestly ok with it, I don't give a shit, but they're the majority.

Go to any popular pop singer's video on YouTube and watch the comment section. Normie-emoji central.

No, of course I don't use that garbage website (and don't ask if I use twitter either, also garbage), post a screenshot or I'm going to continue to believe you guys are making up complaints for the sake of complaining.

Exactly my point. Post moar fgt

Niggers just simply do not have it in their vocabulary to describe music any other way

>THIS SHIT FIRE
>BANGER
>I FUCKS WIT DAT

>complains about making up complains on a site he complains about and won't use but complains is garbage

>"issa bop"

Attached: 1513267001362.gif (650x705, 38K)

Attached: 1328407592884.jpg (684x736, 128K)

Now you're just complaining.

I dont. user asked if it was true and I told him where he could find some

>spoonfeed me garbage

wew no

damn this is indeed a terrible board

>im not gunna do no reeserch, spoonfeed me!!!

>ask for proof of your argument, something you're taught to do in middle school
>lol get it yourself

Not him but these phrases are social standards so if you had any social context youd know people say this. Its assumed you know this, and asking for a "source" is like asking for a source on the statement "some people assholes"

Lmao this is the first thing you get when you type music in insta

Attached: IMG_4396.png (750x1334, 785K)

Uh ok.
Where's the "this song SLAPS"
Where's the "it bumps inna whip"
I'll give you the fire emoji but I honestly can't see why that is annoying to you people.
Also, I can't search Instagram because I don't have an account, and I'm sure as hell not making one.

Even if OP was lying about this very common thing which he isn't, you're being way more embarrassing

>"its a banger"

Attached: 1520379958051.png (645x729, 63K)

WOW

youre one of those people aren't you user

Attached: 1517659722356.jpg (1056x1080, 501K)

>using social media
>the year is 2018

Sorry you're a retard user, I hope they cure you one day

>>ask for proof of your argument, something you're taught to do in middle school
>>lol get it yourself
>I'm not going to go find this, i don't have an account and i'm not making one

>nice chord progressions
>i really like the meaning behind the lyrics
>the composition of the song is superb

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)