I'm not sorry

I'm proud of my history, I'm proud of my ancestors.

Deal with it and fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartolomé_de_las_Casas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm proud of my ancestors
Well you should be right fucking disappointed in their descendants.

>being proud of creating an entire race of violent 3rd world mongrels

>inflicts the worst atrocities on native Americans
>anglos catch the heat instead

Can we have a scumbag Spain thread?

you are no better than the UK, clinging to the memories of lost clay, or Mongolia for that matter.

you mean the moops?

>atrocities

Empire building

No apologies. Arriba España.

It was a fantastic empire.

>Taking responsability over slavery and colonization spearheaded by each colonial countries jews

Good goy

¡Arriba España!

No fucking apologies.

>thinking theres anything wrong with colonization and enslaving enemies

No more apologies.

>Thinking you should take responsibility over thing you didnt did

We're our history.

Stop sharing that trap-voiced faggot's hideous narration.

Cringe to the Max

>mfw I won't apologize

But PP has nothing to do with our based as fuck past.
I just want a Dirigismo Nacionalista Castellano to put this together again, am I asking for too much?

I agree, theres nothing to take responsibility for. Only things to admire and want to replicate

Dude, thanks I've been looking for this

The only thing you need to apologise for is race mixing with those natives then forcing Pope-ism which they interpreted as have as many babby as possible.

You really dont understand.

That shit was done by jews not europeans.

So, Reconquista of North Africa when?

Proud of vicious ruthless greedy murderers? People that burned texts and cities because they could?

The people that destroyed entire cultures and now their bastard ancestors are destroying the land.

"Proud."

The narrator has an autistic meme voice.

Also, the white race isn't one nation. I'm proud of my national heritage, not what some other cumskin ehtnicities did

Post the good map of the Iberian Union.

So you claim

Anyways, either the act is good or it isn't

What's Dirigismo Nacionalista?
Also I think we ought to take back Castilian nationalism from the rojos. There's no Spain without Castile.

Thank you motherland

>murderers?
murder is the illegal killing of a person. Which law did they break?

Thanks for the clay, senpai
;^)

imperio espanol 2.0 when?

The spanish have always been our bros

Load of shit tbqh

And Argentina was unlucky not to get colonised by the Brits

I'm proud that my ancestors fought you and resisted you until their dying breaths.

But your ancestors were raped by his resulting in people like you

>What's Dirigismo Nacionalista?
Having a government that actually does what it says it'll do, instead of being cucked by retarded judges and laws that only stop progress.

One of your ancestors shook his spear at the white man while ululating, then he got shot dead. The next ancestor worked as a slave in a silver mine for the span of his short, unhappy life.

>created some of the stupidest and most violent countries known to man
>that are now in the process of invading my own

Kill yourselves

NOT
FUCKING
SORRY

>Created heaven in earth
>mongrels want independence
>they get it
>turn into the stupidest and most violent countries known to man

>THEY ARE STILL BETTER THAN AFRICA
hah!

You aren't the UK Manuel, no one is blaming you for colonization.
Only for TERKING ER GOLD

>We created the Amerindian race

any catholic is honorary welcome guest

>atrocities agains natives

>There are whole untouched tribes of natives in Iberian colonies, and some countries are majority Indio
>Meanwhile in anglo colonies they were butchered almost completely

Only people who are weak focuses on their past, instead of the future.

Mexicans often blame the Spanish for their conquest over these lands (muh Tenotchtitlán), but reality is different.

You owe nothing to anyone. The things you did were for your country, and even though some of them were... 'Unethical', they were at the end necessary.

You brought us religion and civilazation.
It was our mistake, and our complex of inferiority what lead us to the demise. Not you.

I wish you the nest for the future, Spaniards.
Good luck with the EU and your elections.

they hail from jew controlled catholics responsible for the killing of thousands of innocent pagans at the hand of their greaseball pope

Anglos didn't really slaughter them. Most died from disease.

Thanks, man, I hope your country keeps on growing so that one day you stand to be proud as well

as for the elections the commies lost, we are rejoicing right now

Thanks based mexican. You are our brothers.

Why aren't you proud of your 800 years of moorish history Juan? You shout about "muh Celtic" and "visigothic" blood and history when you look like the average morrocan and the moors were more of a net gain to Spaniards than the celts or Visigoths. Also you aren't Nordic and will never be white.

Ah. We can't have that with "muh democracy". And any kind of actual patriotic initiative is secuestrated by either PP or pathetics attempts of liberalism dressed as españolismo casposo.

Actually, indians fought for Spain. It was mostly the criollos brainwashed by liberal and masonic ideas.

No, but you created the majority mongrel-race by fucking the natives instead of driving them off or killing them like the brits.

Mexicans and Spanairds look the same to me. So that's right.

Good for you bruv

>imllying south and central american indios were resistant to disease

You guys butchered the natives. Stop lying and denying

>I'm proud of my history, I'm proud of my ancestors.

So you're proud of being a moor? Nice, people should be proud of their roots.
Salam to you brother.

was there many large conflicts between the British colonies and Spain ?
cba to look it up desu

hope there wasn't anyway , if colonisation never stopped, imagine where we would be now

Yeah so unethical that we practically created the Human Rights. But yeah Legenda Negra and jews. For the most part, much appreciated Mexibro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartolomé_de_las_Casas

thank you dad for bringing civilization to this continent

Spaniards think they're southern scandanvians. They're really cancer shitskins, more cringe than north Italians. Spainards on average have 10-12% North African paternal ancestry. Example:

This.

It was the "enlightened" elites (mostly freemasons) composed by criollos and mestizos the ones that ignited the revolutions. The indians usually fought for Spain as they enjoyed the privileges granted to them by the crown.

Viva España
Viva el Rey
Viva el orden
Y la ley

>You shout about "muh Celtic" and "visigothic" blood and history when you look like the average morrocan and the moors were more of a net gain to Spaniards than the celts or Visigoths. Also you aren't Nordic and will never be white.
Literally nobody says that and we are indeed proud of our Muslim golden age, but you see, our Christian golden age was even bigger. I'm sorry you don't actually know what that is.
>We can't have that with "muh democracy".
Yeah, sadly there's quite a big number of Spaniards that should not be given the right to vote.

This Haplo is 30.000 years old. Its origins in Spain are from the paleolithic.

>tfw living on annexed Spanish clay

Feels good.

>mfw not sorry

Are you shilling yourself again? fuck of proxy faggot.

>Actually, indians fought for Spain
No, some Mestizos fought for Spain, Criollos brainwashed Indios and most of the Mestizos once they realized that Criollos did not had the numbers to take control of Mexico.

They promised gibsmethat and get rid of the caste system only to turn it into 11 once they got in power.

pathetic, didn't even get sweden, haha

Nah, you're the exception than not the rule. Most of you Spaniards think you're southern white scandos and disregard 800 years of moorish dominance and influence.

>when you look like the average morrocan

Now that's a bold statement.

Lucky you, that it's obvious you have never seen or lived near Moroccans.

Tbh other than the religous zealotry you don't have anything to be ashamed of(besides failing to hold the line against the kebab and having your bloodline ruined forever)

>Nah, you're the exception than not the rule. Most of you Spaniards think you're southern white scandos and disregard 800 years of moorish dominance and influence.
Nah, you are just shitposting to the max.

Who would ask you to apologize? Natives dying was 90% due to disease, and i'm quite happy with my modern civilization and technology instead of living in mud huts in the middle of the jungle.

It's origin is moorish. Either way, 10-12% of Spanish males(not immigrants) have the same paternal ancestry as Algerians or Morrocans.

Dude we don't give a fuck.

Voting by itself isn't bad. The problem is that now you're forced to vote for parties instead of any organism that is either natural or useful.

>Spaniards think they're southern scandanvians
literally nobody thinks that?

Also I'm quite tired of the sandniggers meme that says arabians are a bad race on par with blacks. They are caucasians as well with high intelligence and ability to create culture and big civilizations that has got fucked completely by their retarded religion, so there is literally nothing wrong with arabian blood

thank you, bro.

Time to remove heathenism

We got you on the battle of Nördlingen tho :^)

I dont blame anyone and I really dont mind the past I accept waht I am and what we are but by the way you speak you really are a cuck wannabe
Also, what complex you speak about? Its a meme of Sup Forums that believe that we feel like that
if anything really the classic feel of another country interfering with your polítics nowadays aka USA

Wish the best to the Spaniards

Yeah....

After this video I will never visit the United States. You guys are fucking retarded.

Don't worry, we won't talk to you or your wife's son ever again

>UMAD CALIPHATE

You can't make this shit up...

You're fucking retarded. 90% of the deaths came from disease. North America doesn't have the dense rain forests to isolate your tribe in.

Wait, you're brown dude.

Nope.

Pasiegos are actually the biggest carriers of that Haplo, They are an isolated people in the northernmost part of Spain and they were untouched by the Moors (who btw, were mostly native Spanish converted to islam AKA muladis)

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Well I was thinking about South America specifically not Mexico but I guess you're probably more versed in Latin American History than me. Either way, you were tricked as much as we were. Spain during the 19th was pretty much killed by inside conspirators that held the same revolutionary ideas than the "Libertadores".

The Liberalism that killed the Empire was the 19th century version of today's Globalism. Except that we didn't have Internet and memes to fight back then...

If you think they're violent now, imagine what they would have been without any Spanish blood in them at all

Oh yes, how dare the evil white man bring the common cold and kill most nativeshits, totally intentional. First biological attack of history

Did Portugal get the wrong end of the stick in that deal?

>Dat smug inca souvenir

>human rights

Haiti was a reaction of some of the worst slaving conditions in history.

>castrations of small men
>women forced into sex slavery; when her vagina was to wide, they'd smash her skull with a hammer
>baby boys were often killed a week after birth to keep the male:female ratio 1 to 5
>no man would live over 30

Human rights..

racist, I win.

Nothing to apologize for that´s for sure

>Pre-Arabic North African DNA and Phonecian DNA
>bad

fuck off leaf

You did Good lad.