Whats your problem with him?

Whats your problem with him?

Attached: img-ariel-pink_092742535225-1000x667.jpg (1000x667, 116K)

The goofball histrionics dont turn me on. It makes me angery

He has no talent. He is nothing. He is nobody.

Attached: 583391296_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Wrong

>epiphone

This

But Haunted Graffiti was a great album, and there are a few catchy tunes on his new one.

i'm sensing some autism in this post

>it matters what instruments you use

i don't care how many art hoes jump on the ariel pink train, i'll always enjoy worn copy and lover boy

Doldrums is superior

Rich jew shit music

you're probably right, but that album makes me depressed as fuck.
the ballad of bobby pyn is his best song ever, no doubt

>tfw discovered him only a month ago
>tfw i listen at least 2 of his albums daily
should've given him a chance years ago, sad!

I remember almost everyone on this board loving him until a week or so ago, which is "coincidentally' when this happened. It's almost as if Sup Forums starts to immediately hate artists when they become popular...

Attached: julian.png (1606x350, 49K)

I discovered him in 2014 but only recently started to really dig his stuff. I literally cant stop listening to doldrums, I can listen to it 3 times in a row and not ger tired of it

ariel is about as authentic as an artist can get, so when some washed up industry plant lauds him it's a bit annoying.

It's not like I give a shit what Julian Casablancas says either, I'm not even crazy about the "good" Strokes albums. It's just the only explanation I can think of for the sudden hate.

Fuck off contrarianfags, just because Julian is delusional doesn’t take away from the fact he’s just as genius as ariel

D R O P P E D

Casablancas is definitely not a genius. He's "good" but his songwriting was never as good as Ariel's and never ever will be.

Nice argument you ariel dickriding fag
>muh obscurity = better
When will you learn this is a childish point of view? Anyone can objectively compare the two and recognize they both have a handful of expertly crafted songs

>a handful of expertly crafted songs
This is how I know you're a pleb. Ariel's best albums aren't about having "good songs" or "hits" like the lameass Strokes, they're about creating a crazy sonic fucking wonderland. House Arrest and Worn Copy are on a level that Casablancas would never be capable of approaching. Strokes more generic, less interesting, less creative, less artistic, in every way, always and forever.

This is how I know you’re a pleb. Human Sadness BTFO’s anything Ariel has ever done, and I love ariel’s music

how have your first week of guitar lessons gone?

>only gave him a listen because grimes was whining about him
>mfw now he's one of my favorite artists

Attached: 1453227577830.png (670x418, 319K)

I'd agree with you on house arrest and I would add FF >> but worn copy isn't that great

nah, there have been ariel haters on Sup Forums for years
julian is the real deal too you loser and it would be a huge compliment to be praised by him. ariel re-tweeted the article on his twitter

well shit if anyone who held as much sway over soyboys as julian casablancas praised me i would make sure to publicize it

He should've hid his face with a mask like daft punk because whenever I hear his name I just think about how he looks like neanderthal kurt cobain and I can't think of anything else

lol

i like his music
it's like all the other music that sounds like his music except not as shit

facts

ive heard a couple of people say they started listening to him because of that

Worn Copy is literally a 9/10