Best track?

best track?

Attached: government plates.jpg (990x990, 56K)

Title track or feels like a wheel. Birds not far behind

Feels like a wheel is fucking horrible.

BIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRDDDDDDDSSSSSS

You Might Think He Loves You..., Anne Bonny, Birds and Big House are the only good tracks.

so out of these tracks I choose the opener.

I'M ON MY WAY YEAH

Anne Bonny is one of their absolute best songs, up there with Hacker and Beware

Im Overflow is my favorite death grips song

Either pillbox hat or the pirate one

I really really really like Whatever I want

This but ironically

this
two heavens is their most unique song (maybe some of the stuff on notm)

I always bought he's saying IM ON MY WAY UP

Bootleg is underappreciated

Whatever I Want easily takes the cake.

Whatever I want hands fucking down
You might think he loves you, birds, govt plates and feels like a wheel are good too

whatever I want (fuck who's watching)

Big House is Underrated

Came to post this

Attached: 1478498530098.jpg (1077x944, 235K)

Anne Bonny

WHY is MY Sup Forums filled with such TRASH

You might think he loves you is the obv banger, anne body and two heavens are close seconds, birds is underrated, and feels like a wheel is one of the best examples of andys production

It's underrated. I love how the music goes fucking insane with ride's vocals chopped along to it. and how there's only 1 stanza of lyrics. GP is a bizarre and catchy beast

Two Heavens is mad underrated.

Whatever I Want and Two Heavens are tied for best.

Pillbox Hat is overrated. Birds is shit. Feels Like a Wheel gets too much hate, it's a freaking jam.

It's funny how Gov Plates it's just cutting room floor material that they didn't have time to put on No Love Deep Web, but it's still one of their best. I feel like it's a sequel to NLDW. Gov Plates is the "Artificial Death" expanded upon. The themes of paranoia through NLDW are what lead the protag (Ride) to die at the end of the video for Whatever I Want.

I'M IN THE FUCKIN BIG HOUSE

>
YES

Is this their most replayable album? I listen to this shit like 5 times a week. Im Overflow is the best track.