Remember that time Eminem destroyed Mariah Carrey?

Remember that time Eminem destroyed Mariah Carrey?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xVnnWc4JPkA

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Remember that time anyone gave a fuck about Eminem

Okay but he used to put out some good shit. Been going on a kick of binging his music lately bc of the new album coming.

Yeah, the last time anyone cared about him was when he made that well timed "Bluck Brumph" diss track in an attempt to make himself relevant again.
Because politics is now the number one way for anyone to jumpstart their career or get 15 minutes of fame.

I mean yeah he's over the hill career wise but like I said, a good few of his songs stand the test of time.

Remember when Gucci destroyed him on Mariah's song and he never responded because he's a weak loser who feuds with women?

Attached: images (12).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Yeah yeah everyone who used to love Eminem acts like all of the great music he made is shit just because he fell off and he's not "cool" to like anymore I seen it a million times

Gucci can't destroy shit but my fucking eardrums. Likely didn't respond bc at that point its beating a dead horse.

Exactly, I still bump his shit in my ride during the commute, and will likely continue to

Nah it's because he never ever feuds with people who could seriously fuck him up, and feuding with a fucking woman is the lowest of the low bitchmade. No wonder battle rap is dead

>DUDE a fucking woman LMAO
So what was the name of the girl who refused to suck your dick?

Fair enough. I've never been a huge fan of him, but I won't deny he has some solid stuff.

ICP had potential to fuck him up. He still went after them.

>like all of the great music he made is shit
It's not as great as people make it out to be.
Stan is a fantastic song, don't get me wrong, but just about everything else ranges from decent to terrible.

just because you were born with an extra chromosome doesn't mean you can say shit like this

You have to admit, at a bare minimum, some of his rhymes are clever.

T.soyboy

>Like ima sit and fight with you over some slut bitch cunt who made me put up with her psycho ass for over 6 months and only spred her legs to only hit once

REKT
E
K
T

>at a bare minimum, some of his rhymes are clever.
Well yeah. That's the point of rapping isn't it?

IKR, this diss is a great one.

>Isn't that the point of rap
You know what I mean. More clever than most especially with his timing.