Why people keep saying that this album is inaccessible again?

why people keep saying that this album is inaccessible again?

Attached: TMR.jpg (1119x1119, 1.41M)

because the whole album features instruments playing multiple different time signatures at the same time which is very atypical in most music and does not satisfy most people with a pattern they would expect

I'm not sure. It was one of the first album I've listened to and it engrossed me on the first listen.
Really fun record

Syncopation, counterpoint, and its mixing.

Someone really needs to get a copy of the reissue cuz the mixing is a legit issue.

ah thanks

it's more accessible than 80% of albums being memed at this site desu

because its poopoo

I really doubt it was one of the first albums you ever listened to

I can't help but smile everytime I hear Frownland

Yeah I actually enjoyed it on first listen. Pic related, on the other hand, was pretty tough to get through.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (220x220, 21K)

>Someone really needs to get a copy of the reissue cuz the mixing is a legit issue.
It's wonky on some songs like Pachuco Cadaver but overall it's fine

You can barely even hear the instrumentals on Dachau Blues, which sucks, because the instrumentals on Dachau Blues are great.

It's a bush recording
We're out recording a bush

what album is this?

heh... new to Sup Forums kid?

Merzbow - Pulse Demon
It's nothing like Trout Mask, other than that its another album people laud as being "hard" to get into.

Jesus christ, I can see why

because hipsters who watched that vox vid or whatever discovered it even if it was a meme before that now its a fuckin stupid ass reddit twitter soyboy meme now and they cant understand avant music so they call it "inaccessible"

FUCKING HAND DRYER NOISES

Its honestly a pretty relaxing listen

Nah, on every track there's some level of vocals greatly overpowering the rest of the instrumentals since they were recorded separately once everything else was done.