So we're all in agreement that Springsteen is the greatest American songwriter of all time, right?

So we're all in agreement that Springsteen is the greatest American songwriter of all time, right?

And that Born to Run to Born in the U.S.A is the greatest album run of all time?

If you don't agree with either of these statements, please even TRY to argue.

>inb4 buttmade Dylan fags

Attached: bruce-springsteen-02.jpg (1962x2997, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Cf6pgwm0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any songwriter that reminds me that America exists is an automatic 0/10. Read some fantasy books, nigger.

Darkness on the Edge of Town is overrated as hell. Born in the USA is good but doesn't deserve to be his most popular album. And I don't really have an opinion about the River.

But Born to Run and Nebraska are both god tier. I just hope he stops doing his stupid Broadway shit and goes back to his megaconcerts. I still need to see him.

End your life

Springsteen is the pinnacle of lousy dadrock

t. safe bland numale indie cuckrock garbage enthusiasts

>>inb4 buttmade Dylan fags
Springsteen himself worshipped Dylan and would've disagreed with you.

Springsteen is corny bullshit, my dude

See
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Cf6pgwm0I

A great song on his second-best album. What's the problem?

No, that title belongs to Brian Wilson.

Attached: brian_wilson__7314673472___tall__1_.jpg (1779x1280, 271K)

hell be fine

the shaggs are

If only Springsteen weren't nutrode by infamous cuck/nu male Robert Christgay.

Springsteen haters please leave
The Boss is the boss of Sup Forums

>Springsteen is the greatest American songwriter of all time, right?

No. Prince is

He's at best an adequate artist hyped far beyond his talent level by the media for over 40 years.

Bump

Nebraska is one of the greatest records of all time, don't really care for the rest of his output. "Heartland rock" never did much for me; corny horseshit through and through.

Would still see him live tho.

It would be good without the hokey fuckin big band fuckin workin-on-the-railroad-ass Sesame fucking Street sounding instrumentation

Yes