Redpill me on why Ron Paul wasn't the best American Presidential candidate of all time

redpill me on why Ron Paul wasn't the best American Presidential candidate of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOEJGKusJb8
youtube.com/watch?v=nFjczLKM4JY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He rejected Brüno

>Brüno
Holy shit I hadn't seen that before

Enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=yOEJGKusJb8

Wow, Ron is such a fag, he should of just fucked Bruno

Hahaha

He was tho

Because he lost.

He lost

kinda reminds me of that milo yiappodopolous guy

hahah, I should have put down my pint before watching that

Neither Pauls can be forceful enough to hammer in their positions.

Being constant is great, so is values, but if youre a pushover, you'll never win.

Trump man handled the GOP and especially Bush and Rato. Ron Paul is too timid and couldnt do the same vs weaker opponents. He had Newt by the balls and didnt have the heart to squeeze.

Thus he failed.

He was a paranoid cuck lolbertarian who actually believed evil neocons were plotting to take over the world and the marxists commies weren't a threat . He was only half right.

He didn't even have to compromise his libertarian beliefs. All he had to do was say "BUILD THE WALL, MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT" and he could've won. But no. He was actually paranoid that that would give the guberment too much power and trap people in America. He actually believed this, look it up.

He was when we don't count Teddy.

Had Paul been elected he would have failed horribly on every one of his plans. Either by a congress that doesn't support him, learning how the world really works, or having to spend his time focused on one issue.

Just picture what the ISIS problem would have been like today.

He's doing commercials selling food dehydrators. He's gone full Alex Jones

Fuck all of you newfags for not respecting based Ron Paul. Probably the only politician in history to be 100% straight forward about his views on everything.

>Neither Pauls can be forceful enough to hammer in their positions.

And all lolbergs too.

A smaller government is extremely necessary and would prevent the establishment from doing whatever they want with people and wars.

But they always shoot themselves in the foot by letting commies and neocons get their way in with big gov because they have freedom to do so and granting rights for people who dont make part of the country.

>Just picture what the ISIS problem would have been like today.

>this is what amerilards actually believe

He was a pushover. I mean, how beta you need to be to be bullied by fucking Romney?

Also he was a shit-tier speaker that stuttered like crazy and with some kooky views on evolution.

>Just picture what the ISIS problem would have been like today
How the fuck could it be worse? Except for daily allah-snackbaring in North America I can't see how the current US administration could have fucked up the situation worse. False flags aside the sandcoons are getting pretty uppity here as well

>pint

You're in the wrong fucking country if you're going to speak like that, buddy.

why

i don't know how many people remember this

youtube.com/watch?v=nFjczLKM4JY

>I couldn't even stub Roo Pool
kek

he was saying RuPaul

RuPaul was the most famous tranny in the US before Bruce Jenner

He became a paid spokesman for some scam book company and appeared in ads on TV shilling their scam somewhat recently.

How the mighty have fallen...

>wrong fucking country if you're going to speak like that, buddy.
I drink king cans 473ml is a 'murrican pint fucker. If I could buy a flat of 20oz (Brit pints) I probably would

holy shit how have i not seen this before

And cock blocked by the media something fierce.

He was way to vocal about the war being a farce.

He didn't win

>le right wing Bernie

Ausiefag ISIS was put into motion the moment Bush decided bring freedom to Iraq. There was no stopping their movement unless the US filled the gap. I know this is hard for you to grasp being from a small/impotent country but you can understand if you try.

The problem grew worst because we cut back our forces in the ME and then let the problem fester. Syria going to pot helped spread it up.

Obama during his tenue up'd the number of drone strikes and did everything he could that wouldn't be putting US troops on the ground or an overt show of force while protecting civilians. We saw his failures surface when our "alies" threw their guns to the ground and his laughable gun lease program.

Paul would have tried to take shit one step further by removing the drone component, leaving what little native alies we have out to dry, and pulling out our Intel forces. From everything I've heard and read on Paul, he is a firm believer in the idea that these people will leave us alone as soon as we pull out of the region. Problem is these people have a long memory and would just drudge up old wounds to fuel their ideas.